When is it acceptable to be a brat?

Posted
22 hours ago, PuppetMasterC said:
On the other hand, primal and resistance play can be wonderful

Are you speaking that of a Smart Ass Masochist because back in days gone by that was how I was described.

Posted
3 minutes ago, missgigi said:
Brat is whatever TF you want it to be. Next question!

Rude much or is an example of how you brat? Tsk tsk

Posted
4 hours ago, Leisa said:

Are you speaking that of a Smart Ass Masochist because back in days gone by that was how I was described.

Hehe. I like that title too Leisa! 😆

Posted
Yesterday at 01:34 PM, Leisa said:

Rude much or is an example of how you brat? Tsk tsk

Three more comments to go! Feel free to comment again after reading ALL my responses. Attack much?

Posted
Hey I'm a proud SAM, I have agreements in my dynamics (I'm also a poly sub) that I will test my Doms I will act out and find loopholes in their tasks and commands because I find it fun and being in a dynamic with me you have to as well. They all agree and embrace this. That said we also have a SAM safe word, because first and foremost I am a sub and I want to make my D happy , it usually just the word DESIST this tells me I adore that attitude you have but just not right now.

It's a game of minds and they enjoy knowing they have out smart arsed me as much as I enjoy getting them.

The fun part about being a SAM is watching them try and come up with ways to punish me.... Do that again you get the cane *wiggles butt*

It's how I play and we enjoy it