What's the next kink you hope to try?

Ch****

Posted
I want to create so many wonderful scenes that overwhelm my next play-partner. Verity and experimentation is my desire. How about you?
Posted
Whilst there are certainly elements I have had my mind opened to over the years as I've come to understand them more - things that would previously been hard limits, I don't see them as things I *have* to try, more additions to the smorgasbord of my sexuality that if the opportunity arose and there was mutual agreement to them that I'd be happy to indulge in.

Whilst I've been aware of my submissiveness for 20 plus years, it's something I have only scratched the surface of experimenting with and exploring, mainly due to my need to "feel" submissive to someone to "be" submissive to someone - and from that connection and chemistry first, kink second perspective exploring my submissiveness would be my very generalised "next"
Posted
I love the feel of cold metal against my skin so I want to be bound in chains…. Restrained and even whipped with metal chain. Anything remotely cold hard steel turns me on.
Posted
4 hours ago, Sassi-3310 said:
I love the feel of cold metal against my skin so I want to be bound in chains…. Restrained and even whipped with metal chain. Anything remotely cold hard steel turns me on.

Chains are on my to-buy list for sure. Normally I'd go rope over most cuffs, but the feeling of a heavy metal is an amazing sensation.

• 1 month later...
Posted
September 19, Sassi-3310 said:

Chain is very sensual, thin to flog, medium to restrain and far, cold links to draw slowly over and through the fleshy erogenous zones...even better with some sensory deprivation...

Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

I would like to try pegging next (to be pegged), start off slowly of course and ease into it but it's something I wanted to try for a while :strapon:

Also experiment more with nipple play/nipple clamps!

Posted

For me it is a bit of crossdressing fantasy, like being “***d” to wear full leather womeńs outfit (boack leather dress with pure leather lining inside, leather jacket or coat and 6 inch stiletto heels, no platform) and spend the whole day like this with a woman who will share the same interest with me. And after that kind of a day being tied by leather cuffs so I can’t move and then “***d” with an inflatable plug. Or being locked in ballet boots (while wearing full body leather or latex catsuit) and made walk in them until i manage them 😂

Posted

Next?  I am assuming trying a new one you have not tried.  Interesting question!  I have tried every one that interested me.  Most I want to do again and combine but that is a very long list.  There are quite a few that I would like to explore further.  I admit that I am struggling to come up with a new one that I want to try.  Any that I can think of, hold no interest to me, and I could probably rattle of 50 that I have tried and most of them still interest me.

I was stumped so I went and looked at a SubTest (interest ranking of kinks) that I filled out years ago and sorted it by those I have never tried.  There are still quite a few there that I have never tried. E.g. Fantasy ***, Corset training, piercing, serving as Art, ***d weight loss/Gain etc.  Looking through the list of things I have not tried, I would say the one that most interests me is ***d Plastic Surgery.  It is a bit extreme but I would like to try.  That one may be too far for me. 

I am sure there are quite a few that even I have never thought of.  Now ask me what kink, that I have tried before,  that I want to try next (again)?  That is easy.  Full body Cast for a weekend, while plugged, diapered and using a lot of electro stimulus, while never being allowed to cum.

Posted
My biggest fantasy is CNC ….. I’m hoping one day I get rewarded with a scene that satisfies this craving!
Fetishlover45
Posted

For me its where i get surprised somehow and blindfolded, gagged.

Then stripped naked, and have a complete body shave the feel of cool hair removal cream being rubbed in all over my skin by a latex gloved hand.

Still blindfolded and gaged. Left for a while and removed so my skin is smooth as a baby's bottom, then have my hands hand cuffed togther and placed on a warm bubble bath to soak. 

My hand cuffs are removed, and I am instructed to get out of the bath. Rub moisturiser all over myself and dress up in lingerie i.e bra, knickers, stockings and garter belt. Then a little black dress. With a pair of high heeled shoes.

My blindfold/ gag is removed and a wig and full face of make up is applied.

I then go shopping with my mistress into the town centre, for new lingerie and jewellery. I am made to flash my stocking tops/ flirt with passers by.

Mistress then instructs me to go into a local shop and only buy a box of tampons. 

We go into a clothing store changing room and she pegs me, then afterwards uses a tampon to remind me who is in control and who owns me.

We leave the changing room and have a coffee at a local cafe, i spend the whole time thinking how lucky i am to have such a wonderful mistress x