Your favourite possessions?

Posted
Let's lighten things up a little. If you had to run out of your home because it was on fire - what 3 things would you grab? The rules: no people, no ***s and it's a given that you'd take your phone.
Posted
1 minute ago, TheBookCollector said:
Nintendo switch, wallet and coat.

The switch for something to do
The wallet to get a coffee and snack
A coat to stay warm and dry.

Very practical!

Posted
20 minutes ago, KentDom6969 said:

Montague my hedgehog stuffie

A pair of boxers

Sex machine (you better believe I could grab it)

Love the contrast between a stuffie and a sex machine šŸ˜†

Posted
16 minutes ago, lil-monster said:
My kindle, at least one of my stuffies, and my bag

Kindle is a top idea šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
3 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

Fishing gear, stuffy and my travel suitcase

Fishing gear is an unexpected item! Do you do it a lot?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

Love the contrast between a stuffie and a sex machine šŸ˜†

WhereĀ daddy goes Montague goes and sex machine arenā€™t cheap you know šŸ˜‰

Posted
4 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

Kindle is a top idea šŸ‘šŸ»

I can't live without my kindle lol that and my phone šŸ˜‚

Posted
12 minutes ago, KentDom6969 said:

WhereĀ daddy goes Montague goes and sex machine arenā€™t cheap you know šŸ˜‰

Well, no, I've never seen one much less bought one.

Posted
11 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

I can't live without my kindle lol that and my phone šŸ˜‚

Well obvs we are all addicted to our phones! I've only just charged my kindle after a year. šŸ˜³ Thought I might read The Ethical Slut.

Posted

Oscar the flattest stuffed rabbit that's as old as I am

PhotosĀ 

BooksĀ 

I'm hugely sentimental so I'd find it hard to stick to 3 things and šŸƒā€ā™€ļøšŸ”„šŸ”„

Posted
5 minutes ago, charlias said:
My guitar for sure. We've been through to much for me to let her burn haha

I know a few people who feel that way about a guitar. I can understand that. Anything else?

Posted
4 minutes ago, Morganna said:

PhotosĀ 

BooksĀ 

I'm hugely sentimental so I'd find it hard to stick to 3 things and šŸƒā€ā™€ļøšŸ”„šŸ”„

All the books? šŸ˜† Can you pick one fave? I have a snoopy I've had for nearly as long as your Oscar. But a kid has borrowed him. šŸ™„

Posted
6 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

Well obvs we are all addicted to our phones! I've only just charged my kindle after a year. šŸ˜³ Thought I might read The Ethical Slut.

Ohh I've not read that book but heard good things about it.Ā 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Morganna said:

PhotosĀ 

BooksĀ 

I did consider books, but id be caught in the fire either trying to decide which ones to take or trying to save all of them. Plus books can be repurchased.

Posted
Papers like birth cert and passport, photos, anything sentimental to me as long as it can fit in a box.
Posted
1 minute ago, TheBookCollector said:

I did consider books, but id be caught in the fire either trying to decide which ones to take or trying to save all of them. Plus books can be repurchased.

The only reason I put them in mine was I have a few first editions from the 1800s

Posted
5 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

All the books? šŸ˜† Can you pick one fave? I have a snoopy I've had for nearly as long as your Oscar. But a kid has borrowed him. šŸ™„

If I was making off with ALL the books I'd have to get lots down from the loft where I was made to put them (Doms are so bossy sometimesšŸ¤­)! I'd probably take one (some) of the rarer books from my childhood šŸ˜

Posted
2 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

Some of my books would be extremely hard to replace so I'd probably end up burned to a crisp!Ā