Your favourite possessions?

Posted
10 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Ohh I've not read that book but heard good things about it. 

Me too! And thought it would be right up my street.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Sassy13 said:
Bookcases and bed

How're you going to drag all of those out of a house on fire 😁 Will the books be in the bookcases? Books are a popular item it would seem.

Posted
12 minutes ago, Morganna said:

Some of my books would be extremely hard to replace so I'd probably end up burned to a crisp! 

This is not a game where people get burned to a crisp! 😮😁

Posted
17 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

I did consider books, but id be caught in the fire either trying to decide which ones to take or trying to save all of them. Plus books can be repurchased.

I might need to alter the rules at this rate! Perhaps we should put all of our important stuff in a box as Hels suggests and that's just one item! 👍🏻

Posted
18 minutes ago, Hels1920 said:
Papers like birth cert and passport, photos, anything sentimental to me as long as it can fit in a box.

I have a box like that too. I'd be so lost without all the photos. I don't have digital copies for lots of mine.

Posted
22 minutes ago, charlias said:

The only reason I put them in mine was I have a few first editions from the 1800s

I understand, id probably do the same for books of that age, thankfully most of my first editions are post ww2. Although Ian Fleming and John Le Carre first editions would be hard to.leave.

Posted
14 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

I understand, id probably do the same for books of that age, thankfully most of my first editions are post ww2. Although Ian Fleming and John Le Carre first editions would be hard to.leave.

Perhaps a "book collection" counts as one item? 😁

Posted

Does dogs ashes count as pets.

Teddy bear my dad got me 

Teddy of my nans

Mt meds bag

Posted
8 hours ago, Dragonflylover said:

Fishing gear is an unexpected item! Do you do it a lot?

I do it's my favourite hobby

Posted
8 hours ago, Dragonflylover said:

This is not a game where people get burned to a crisp! 😮😁

I'm indecisive and sentimental, this game is both fun and my worse nightmare 🤣🤣🤣

Posted (edited)

I would spend so much time time trying to get all my ***y cats out I’m not sure I’d actually have time to grab 3 things! 
However I think my favourite pack of tarot cards would be my main item & then my bag. I also think my aeropress (or coffee bags) is pretty high up on the list as there’s no time in my life for instant coffee 

…..steps into shower & starts panicking about my toys (not soft toys!) now they’re all replaceable but they cost a small fortune, more than any jewellery I own so would I save those instead. If so what would I give up in its place?? 😣

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
guitar, my 3 oldtimer watches (counting as 1 item), favorite stuffed *** of my kid 😁
Posted
6 hours ago, Charms said:

Does dogs ashes count as pets.

Teddy bear my dad got me 

Teddy of my nans

Mt meds bag

Aw, think special dispensation for a beloved dog who has passed.

Posted
1 hour ago, Morganna said:

I'm indecisive and sentimental, this game is both fun and my worse nightmare 🤣🤣🤣

😆 Sorry!

Posted
21 minutes ago, Arcues said:

I would take my Laptop, wallet and some clothes. 

A most practical selection!

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

I would spend so much time time trying to get all my ***y cats out I’m not sure I’d actually have time to grab 3 things! 
However I think my favourite pack of tarot cards would be my main item & then my bag. I also think my aeropress (or coffee bags) is pretty high up on the list as there’s no time in my life for instant coffee 

…..steps into shower & starts panicking about my toys (not soft toys!) now they’re all replaceable but they cost a small fortune, more than any jewellery I own so would I save those instead. If so what would I give up in its place?? 😣

It's a very theoretical game, we can assume that people and ***s are out safely 😁 It's very interesting to see what items people choose.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Nylonsub45 said:
guitar, my 3 oldtimer watches (counting as 1 item), favorite stuffed *** of my kid 😁

Oh that's nice, taking something for your kid (😳 I didn't think of that!).

Posted
2 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

A most practical selection!

Thank you. 

What would you take? 

Posted
19 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

It's a very theoretical game, we can assume that people and ***s are out safely 😁 It's very interesting to see what items people choose.

With 18 cats I never assume anything 😂😂 there is always some kind of surprise lurking! 

Posted
58 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

With 18 cats I never assume anything 😂😂 there is always some kind of surprise lurking! 

O M G 😮

Posted
1 hour ago, Arcues said:

Thank you. 

What would you take? 

I have been thinking as I've seen other people's answers. My camera & a box of irreplaceable photos. And my memory box with letters and diaries going back decades.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

I have been thinking as I've seen other people's answers. My camera & a box of irreplaceable photos. And my memory box with letters and diaries going back decades.

Thats a great idea. Wish I had thought of that 

Posted
My bugout bag (which includes food, water, survival supplies, my Daniel Defense M4 & my Glock 19), my Jackson flying V, & my great grandparents family bible👍 easy lol still technically 3 items lol
Posted
1 hour ago, sonofthunder777 said:
My bugout bag (which includes food, water, survival supplies, my Daniel Defense M4 & my Glock 19), my Jackson flying V, & my great grandparents family bible👍 easy lol still technically 3 items lol

😲 what is an M4 and a Flying V? 🧐 Yeah totally all counts as 3 items (some people have all their books!)