Why aren’t English women into fisting?

Faust40

Posted
7 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

May as well ask for a spreadsheet?

🤣🤣 Where's my emoji for nearly ***d? Actually I should be careful asking about that here... 

I suppose I should answer the OP as well while I'm here - my own experiences appear to be at odds with the subject line, I'm not sure this is genuinely a thing.

Posted
11 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

See. The person who Fisted me last time; well... it was Sahara Knite from Game of Thrones

so unless he is a step up from Best Whore in Westeros, I aint interested

😆stealth boast!

Posted
8 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

🤣🤣 Where's my emoji for nearly ***d? Actually I should be careful asking about that here... 

I suppose I should answer the OP as well while I'm here - my own experiences appear to be at odds with the subject line, I'm not sure this is genuinely a thing.

always happy to make you *** with laughter my friend!

Posted
10 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

😆stealth boast!

I was trying to work out how to get that in without it looking like that.  Speaking of getting it in, luckily we practiced off camera as she initially had problems getting her hand in.

Posted
14 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I was trying to work out how to get that in without it looking like that.  Speaking of getting it in, luckily we practiced off camera as she initially had problems getting her hand in.

It didn't work lol but I am sure you've impressed many!

Posted
1 hour ago, Dragonflylover said:

May as well ask for a spreadsheet?

I'm working my way up to that - will need to be pie charts and associated graphs too - all cross-referenced by country and wrist circumference building to the climactic PowerPoint presentation pack 😀

Posted
1 hour ago, Dragonflylover said:

I know quite a few women who like it. It's not exactly uncommon. Not putting myself on any list though 😆

Being serious for a minute 😉 I think you'll find it's one of those things that many women don't "advertise" as it's almost a bat signal to some men who think it's on offer and they can then wear like a badge of honour - gushing/squirting is another example

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Being serious for a minute 😉 I think you'll find it's one of those things that many women don't "advertise" as it's almost a bat signal to some men who think it's on offer and they can then wear like a badge of honour - gushing/squirting is another example

possibly tying up a few threads - but...

I've met a lot of ladies over the years who have repressed stuff so that people don't take as a signal for men.  So I've had assorted "wait - so you're into...." with friends and it's like, yeah, but it's not on my profile and not something I talk about because every time I do there's weird guys assume this means I want to meet / chat to them about it 

which is... ugh.... 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

It didn't work lol but I am sure you've impressed many!

it was a fun time. I was paid for that shoot as well.  I'm sure we'll sort more in the future but it's a long way to travel to where she's based. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

possibly tying up a few threads - but...

I've met a lot of ladies over the years who have repressed stuff so that people don't take as a signal for men.  So I've had assorted "wait - so you're into...." with friends and it's like, yeah, but it's not on my profile and not something I talk about because every time I do there's weird guys assume this means I want to meet / chat to them about it 

which is... ugh.... 

Precisely that - the swingers site I was on was full of it - various "activities" were coveted by many of the single men so women would not divulge that particular interest as it would be seen as a shopping list by said men.

Posted
11 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Precisely that - the swingers site I was on was full of it - various "activities" were coveted by many of the single men so women would not divulge that particular interest as it would be seen as a shopping list by said men.

Yes! It's true! 🥴

StickyTrickster
Posted

Because when you offer them a big hand they think you’re gonna give them the clap…

Apologies the subject title felt like the setup to a joke and out of the disappointment that it wasn’t I couldn’t help contributing my own PUNCH line!

I also contemplated a joke about a Scots-woman, Welsh-woman and an English-woman in a fisting tutorial joke.  But I didn’t want to pick on any nationality and given they’re fictional I can’t ask if they’re happy to be the butt of the joke to stick their hand up…

OK OK I’ll get my coat before things get out of hand.  As bad as you might think those were you were spared much worse… How much worse?  Well fine here’s a taster of how bad they got…  Why did the woman get a fish stuck in her vagina?  Because she made a typo when she requested her dom try fisting…

• 7 months later...
Posted

i think maby they are a bit narrow minded and that they worry to get a wide-set .  ( ':

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Are they not? More for me then! Though, tbf, I've found asking for fisting is harder in the UK as more men seem aghast at it. I've also had doms tell me their subs who are into it have been very ashamed to ask for it.
Oh...wait....did you mean receiving or giving? I'm not into fisting men. That's......my hypocrisy and I'm owning it 😎
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

They are, just have to find them. I have known four and I didn't ask. Just something that happened. In other relationships, never was mentioned so I could say if they would have wanted it.

Maybe your hands are too big?? 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I’ve been anally fisted by women and men. Believe me, there are women out there that love doing that. But I’ve been penetrated by big bulbous home made toys much more often, in the hands of both sexes. Both are intense beyond description for me and I just love it.