Pee holding/desperation

Posted

I recently got into pee desperation. I love being told to drink water and fill my bladder, while lightly edging.  Then being brought to the point of full bladder and edging, its an interesting sensation to be full yet erotic. Then when I’m allowed I am instructed to pee on myself slowly while still edging. Feels relieving and erotic and amazing. Still can’t wait to do it with someone in person or online. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/23/2018 at 7:25 PM, Peeburstingpusssy said:

Does anyone else love being desperate to pee and wetting themselves? 

Yes I absolutely love anything to do with bladder holding and desperation.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have been into Panty and Skirt Wetting since I was a ***ager, never met any females yet to enjoy the fetish with.  I fantasize sharing the fetish with interested woman...Hit me up PLEASE...

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 5/23/2018 at 11:25 AM, Peeburstingpusssy said:

Yes, I do like being desperate to pee to the poin i cannot hold it and release on its own. In addition, I am really dehydrated and so I need someone to help me to keep hydrated by giving me something to drink like a timetable of what to drink and when and how much.

Posted

I've been a big fan of piss play for many years and love my face being sat on while a lovely pussy or beautiful cock just flows over me.

However, I was in a restaurant last week with friends and as we were in conversation etc, I didn't realise just how desperate I'd got until I started to hurt.  Weirdly though, I was also getting a semi and when I got to the bathroom, I just went for eternity. 

I enjoy pissing on myself as well, just never seems enough so think I need to get to this 'super full' point again as that other time would have been perfect.

My only issue is I'm not very flexible so I need to work out how to get my legs up enough to point the stream at my face.  Might need to take up 'extreme beginners yoga' lol

Posted
4 hours ago, CDerRach said:

I've been a big fan of piss play for many years and love my face being sat on while a lovely pussy or beautiful cock just flows over me.

However, I was in a restaurant last week with friends and as we were in conversation etc, I didn't realise just how desperate I'd got until I started to hurt.  Weirdly though, I was also getting a semi and when I got to the bathroom, I just went for eternity. 

I enjoy pissing on myself as well, just never seems enough so think I need to get to this 'super full' point again as that other time would have been perfect.

My only issue is I'm not very flexible so I need to work out how to get my legs up enough to point the stream at my face.  Might need to take up 'extreme beginners yoga' lol

That’s nicr

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
It’s a turn on for me to be desperate to pee denying me the bathroom and wanting someone to put me in a diaper and *** me to go in a diaper instead. Being spanked till I pee my pants also sounds hot
Posted
4 hours ago, Littlegirl0240 said:
It’s a turn on for me to be desperate to pee denying me the bathroom and wanting someone to put me in a diaper and *** me to go in a diaper instead. Being spanked till I pee my pants also sounds hot

That’s wonderful.

Posted

Hmm well I don't remember the last time I used a toilet to piss.

Over the weekend, I basically pissed over myself and wet myself everytime.  My god , that feeling of hot piss filling your panties and running down your leg is just soooo addictive.

I decided against nappies in the end as they absorb it all so no after play.  Went through all my knickers though I either a) buy more knickers or b) use a toilet.

Also need more light colour clothing as it looks better when pissed in.

Got butterflies when I started a movie already needing to go, but was worth it at the end :)

Posted
Oh that’s wonderful. The lighter colors it gets the better the result
  • 2 months later...
Posted
August 23, 2020, Adylad6970T said:

Yes I absolutely love anything to do with bladder holding and desperation.  

Yes me too as well.

• 6 months later...
Posted

I love to see a girl desperate to pee and then wetting herself, especially in cotton knickers and tight light blue jeans, mmmmmm

humanpincushion666
Posted

Absolutely! Giving and receiving, in the extreme. I am actually holding it right now,  Been doing so all day. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yes I fucking love being controlled this way! It feels amazing and it's so humiliating 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Yes I’ve been into pee desperation and pee okay since I was a ***ager. I love bathroom control and having a dom tell me to hold it or tell me to pee myself. I like peeing myself on purpose. And I also like seeing guys pee themselves. I like peeing myself in public or even in a diaper. If anyone is interested dm me
Posted
55 minutes ago, kittyraven said:
Yes I’ve been into pee desperation and pee okay since I was a ***ager. I love bathroom control and having a dom tell me to hold it or tell me to pee myself. I like peeing myself on purpose. And I also like seeing guys pee themselves. I like peeing myself in public or even in a diaper. If anyone is interested dm me

Sounds great! Sent one

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 3/28/2022 at 5:11 AM, CDerRach said:

I lay in the tub and put my feet up on the shower wall. 

Posted

I love any pee play. Desperation play is always fun. Love going out in public with a full bladder and just run errands until it uncontrollably gushes out. I try to get back to the car before it does, after the involuntary leaking starts. But it usually bursts when trying to fast walk 😂 also love wetting in woman’s leggings. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Honestly iv been looking for people to explore this with.

Posted
On 5/23/2018 at 7:25 PM, Peeburstingpusssy said:

I do! Fucking Love It! lol x

Posted

It feels amazing doing and it’s also sexy as fuck to watch others do as well. 

Posted
1 hour ago, LaylaNess said:

I do! Fucking Love It! lol x

I try to do as often as possible.