Best Toys to use with a Sub

Ja****

Posted
Curious as to what your experiences have been and what you’ve found most enjoyable
Posted
A wand or vibrator they are popular for a reason and a good pair of handcuffs in my experience work wonders
Posted
Not sure who you're asking, but Playmobil is really popular in my area 👍🏻
Posted

Honestly - it depends on the sub

I mean, I wouldn't recommend a Slubb if your partner doesn't have a penis

Or a bullwhip if they don't have masochist tendancies

so on

what are you/they into would be a good starting point?

Posted
1 hour ago, TheBookCollector said:
Simply put and as unhelpful as its sounds, the best toys to use with anyone are the ones they enjoy the most.

Was about to say something similar - whilst threads like this may spark ideas for you OP - the final input really needs to come from the sub concerned.

To give an example - someone might say a violet wand - yet for me, as a submissive, that would be a distinct no-no.

So whilst it can be helpful to get input from others the only real input of any value is that of the submissive concerned and what they enjoy.

Posted
Yourself… both physically and mentally. Certainly nothing stronger than the dynamic 😉💖
Posted

I feel that the best toy is their mind itself. Using it against them to make them squirm is what I aim to do in my scenes as a dominant.

• 1 month later...
Posted
So I’m definitely a toy user. Anytime I’m on top, even (and especially) when it’s just sex, I’ll throw in a really strong wand. The combo of yourself and a toy together is so amazing. Add a little restraint and you’ll give someone the best time of their life