What Is This Place?

Posted
When I find a Dom that I trust; that I feel owned and adored by; my persona changes. It's more than being submissive.

I questioned whether it's little space but just like the brat label, it doesn't sit well with me.

It's as if it's a mental place where I don’t necessarily regress in age, but I regress in demeanor. My voice changes pitch. I get super giggly. I don’t logic through things as much. I just want to make my Dom happy and be happy, and cute and get rewards, and praise.

I have only relatively recently been able to identify that this is its own state of mind for me. Before, I didn’t quite recognise I was going in and out of it. I just knew sometimes around Doms I liked and trusted I acted “ditsy”.

It’s so very distinct from my normal persona which can be much more rational, discerning and mature. Again, I don’t consider this state of mind age regression. I sort of consider it….transposing into a fantasy. A method of escapism. A need to be *** in a different way. Where simply His arms being around me are a safety net.

Sometimes in this space I get bratty and sassy and playful. But it’s just another side of this place my head goes where I feel small.

I am not a particular age when I’m in this space other than my own. I don't want to colour, have a pacifier or do any of the other things you typically see littles doing. It’s more that I’ve morphed into a side of myself that is more fragile. That likes a sterner hand. That enjoys being cared for.

Because my regular self doesn’t neeeeed a damn prince to rescue her. Okay? 👌
Posted
I feel this ❤️ and its a beautiful feeling, it comes naturally when I am pleasing my Dom and receiving praise, I could burst with happy and I feel cute and ditsy as you put it. I also do not want to age regress or want to call my Dom Daddy I love that he's Master I just love being and feeling *** and being in a state that makes me feel special. X
Posted
I think if anything it's simply finding your submissive self and displaying it - though my practical experience is limited I know that on the occasions I have entered my submissive state of mind, I change, not hugely, but enough to recognise it.
I become quieter, and possibly more solemn, and am very pliant, it truly is a handing over of control and letting that control wash over me.
Now my "normal" persona is not that loud and outgoing but it's in control, rational etc and can be quite stubborn and resistant - my submissive persona lets go of those things and allows itself to be taken wherever it is to be taken.
It's a state of mind as opposed to anything particular related to age, physicality etc
Posted

I think this is a feeling that arises because of the percived sense of security of the dynamic. As long as it has not developed before all those logical tests that should be applied have been applied then I think you are fine.

Posted
Many moons ago when people used to break down sub space into various levels there was the first level which was very light.
It could be caused by a Dominants presence or voice and tended to cause a giggly, ditsy effect.
Please don't kill me for this as I did not name it.. It was referred to then as Blonde Space. We probably need a better name now though.
Posted
From what you described, I would point more to little space. You can still have a little space but not like coloring, tea party’s, baby stuff and so on. I am a little and I don’t do those things. Granted I like my stuffys but just the ones that are special to me. I don’t dress up like a little but love me some video games. Littles are a wide range of ages. It’s like the pure form of myself, all the walls are down. There are some littles that are little when ever that want to be but some of us need the D/s aspect of a relationship to allow us to truly open up. Me and my Daddy just did a podcast on here that might help show you a different side of little space then the stereotypical ways. My DM is always open if you have any questions.
Posted
7 hours ago, Thebian said:
Many moons ago when people used to break down sub space into various levels there was the first level which was very light.
It could be caused by a Dominants presence or voice and tended to cause a giggly, ditsy effect.
Please don't kill me for this as I did not name it.. It was referred to then as Blonde Space. We probably need a better name now though.

That almost makes sense. It definitely needs a better name if there is such a thing

Dancingbear225
Posted

Little space, sub space, blonde space, they all sound like pure joy to me. That's the state of being you seem to be describing to me. That feeling of all consuming acceptance, safety, and freedom from responsibility. A loving hand to guide you, teach you, and show you all the beauty in the world. I have seen the reactions you are describing in my sub. And being able to bring that out in her gave me great pleasure. A symbiotic relationship of Yin and Yang ☯️

Posted
Sunday at 02:09 AM, Thebian said:

Thebian, could you let me know where I would be able to rrad more on the different levels of sub space please?

Posted
Of course I can, if you don't mind I will drop them to you via Direct Message. Now where did I put those bookmarks..
Posted
For me when this happens it’s because I’ve begun to feel safe enough to begin letting walls down. Thebian makes sense that it’s a type of subspace as you cannot reach levels of subspace until a level of trust has been established. This my friend is a good thing. It should be reassuring but instead can be scary after you’ve been hurt previously and erected those walls of protection that make us feel safe. Just give yourself some grace and allow the feelings to flow organically and freely. Growth is a wonderful thing.
Posted
7 hours ago, Leisa said:
For me when this happens it’s because I’ve begun to feel safe enough to begin letting walls down. Thebian makes sense that it’s a type of subspace as you cannot reach levels of subspace until a level of trust has been established. This my friend is a good thing. It should be reassuring but instead can be scary after you’ve been hurt previously and erected those walls of protection that make us feel safe. Just give yourself some grace and allow the feelings to flow organically and freely. Growth is a wonderful thing.

I tend to agree having been to a littles party this weekend past. Whilst it was a lot of fun, it confirmed thst I'm not a little and gives more weight to the theory of feeling safe etc.
And yep, in the moment everything great, after when I've had time to reflect, there was definitely the "wait, what just happened/who am I????" feelings 😏

Posted
3 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I tend to agree having been to a littles party this weekend past. Whilst it was a lot of fun, it confirmed thst I'm not a little and gives more weight to the theory of feeling safe etc.
And yep, in the moment everything great, after when I've had time to reflect, there was definitely the "wait, what just happened/who am I????" feelings 😏

You’ve got this. As always it’s a partnership in which either party can put a stop to it.