Collars

Pr****

Posted
Pardon my ignorance but I’m new to this community. What is a D/s relationship?
Posted
2 hours ago, meatlover200 said:

Pardon my ignorance but I’m new to this community. What is a D/s relationship?

A D/s relationship is a form of kink-based relationship

D/s is Dominant/submissive where usually one partner will be Dominant and another the submissive.    It is not the only way kink can work in a relationship, and sometimes a lot seems to assume people are into D/s, but it's certainly common

Posted
I got a permanent one i is functional and symbolic for ownership love loyalty and devotion for my wife and mistresses
Posted

it can also depend on gender, unfortunate but true, it can be a lot easier to collar a woman than a man due to the nature of female fashions meaning its easier to disguise being collared as a woman than it is for a man by pretending, if necessary, that it is a necklace/***r- 

Posted
Yesterday at 12:17 AM, littlemissmaso said:
I want a nice collar so badly… 💔

There’s someone on tiktok who makes really nice looking ones

Posted

If you go on YouTube  Watts the safe word and evie lupine both do a video on collars 

Posted
My collar for me shows not only his commitment to me but mine to him. Right now it’s not an obvious one but it is a 24/7 one I can not remove without Masters key. We are looking for an eternity collar but the one I want is always sold out bummer! We do have play collars as he is not able to pull on my 24/7 one. It depends on your dynamic and how y’all see them. Mine also symbolizes his protection over me as I have an abusive ex who can’t get the picture he is not welcome around
Posted
Personally a collar is sacred. It shows trust and commitment, love and the purity of the dynamic, dedication and loyalty. There are many different meanings to everyone collared and it’s up to each individual to attribute the significance of the symbol. I will never accept a collar again without all those things in place.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My collar was I guess almost like a wedding ring. But better 😁
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think the last three replies day it perfectly, that's why when I designed my self conditioning and Hypno videos, I made a whole range of programming to make sure it creates unbreakable loyalty and unquestioning obedience to my owner,
being collared should be cherished rewarding for both parties 🙂
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My collar is just as cherished as my wedding rings
Posted
My collar is just as important to me as my weeding ring as well. Maybe even more so
Posted
There's 2 collars,The first collar is the training collar,the second is the collar..Trying collar =engagement ring,the real collar=the actual wedding ring