Bratty Subs

Posted
What goes through a D’s mind when they encounter moments when their Brat doesn’t give in? What solution do you resort to and what do you do when your methods aren’t as effective as you’d hoped?
Posted

Take them to the bath in bondage, gagged mouth to shut them up but only enough to hear them gurgle in euphoric panic under the water, while you pusnish their p***y! That's my advice!

Posted
I’m a soft daddy until you disobey me and then I start getting harder and I resort to harder and harder punishments until your tied down to the bed unable to move and I use you as my sex toy for however long I think you need to be punished 😈
Posted
BDSM brats are typically, female submissives who enjoy being disobedient, cheeky or downright mischievous. They like to push boundaries just for fun and it is fun for them, for the wrong Dom not so much.

Here’s the thing though, there’s always an exception in kink. While most brats are female submissives, that’s not true 100% of the time. Brats can be any gender and identify as any archetype.
(Note: For sake of ease, I will refer to brats as “subs”, but brats do identify as every role in chains or with the key)

They’re usually playful and fun when misbehaving, although they can go off the rails too. More often than not, brats let out that side in order to get a reaction from their Dom/Caregiver. Acting out is usually a cry for attention because most brats are exhibitionists and when they don’t get the desired reaction from subtle hints, they’ll push harder and act out wilder.

A brat doesn’t want to win. They want to wrestle.... that’s why they brat. They’re not looking to overpower their Dom, they’re looking to challenge them. A brat wants to end up on their knees, eventually. They just don’t want to drop there willingly, they want to be made to kneel for their D-type. A brat wants to feel that dominance and be overcome by it. They want to poke, *** and tease until enough is enough and they’re on their stomach getting the spanking they richly deserve and want more than anything else.

Now, contrary to belief a brat is not a poorly behaved sub. In fact, brats frequently invite their Dom to push them further into subspace. Often, they’ll incite some form of funishment. Unlike punishments, funishments are meant to... well, literally add some fun to punishments. Funishments are doled out when there’s humor in the bad behaviour, while on the other hand, punishments lay down the law when a sub takes things too far. Brattiness stems from silliness and humor, which is why they often receive funishments. On the flip side, badly behaved subs aren’t respectful and will lash out at anyone. They’ll do it without humour and often make it awkward for those around them. In these circumstances they will earn real punishments. A Dom should know their sub well enough to tell the difference in the two behaviours. There will be times when a brat will seemingly act more like a “badly behaved sub” but most times it stems from a problem or life issue and is being channeled as brattiness. Knowing your partner and understanding the difference between being a brat and lashing out emotionally via their bratty side is incredibly important.

Many brats are brats their entire lives. However, occasionally a bratty streak can pop up for a short period of time, only to disappear forever. In kink we are forever evolving and experimenting. A bratty submissive is still a submissive, they just have a different language of submission than some and need a Dom willing to play their games.
Just remember it’s a game they want to lose but they’re going to make you earn that victory and will always be testing you to see if you have what it takes to win.

This is my interpretation of a brat…. And I am one haha
Posted
It's a delicate balance. Sometimes brats just want to see what buttons they can push...but that can also be topping from the bottom. I enjoy a bratty sub but when they do it in ways or with the intention of controlling when they get punishment, or as a way of demanding punishment, it becomes something else for me. I enjoy play, but there's a thin line between a bratty sub and someone that constantly initiates a power struggle. That can become tiresome.
Posted
Lol.... I personally love it but realistically a little hesitance today, with the properly applied dominance, will gradually turn into a very eager sub who aims to please
Posted
23 minutes ago, Perfectly_Imperfect said:
BDSM brats are typically, female submissives who enjoy being disobedient, cheeky or downright mischievous. They like to push boundaries just for fun and it is fun for them, for the wrong Dom not so much.

Here’s the thing though, there’s always an exception in kink. While most brats are female submissives, that’s not true 100% of the time. Brats can be any gender and identify as any archetype.
(Note: For sake of ease, I will refer to brats as “subs”, but brats do identify as every role in chains or with the key)

They’re usually playful and fun when misbehaving, although they can go off the rails too. More often than not, brats let out that side in order to get a reaction from their Dom/Caregiver. Acting out is usually a cry for attention because most brats are exhibitionists and when they don’t get the desired reaction from subtle hints, they’ll push harder and act out wilder.

A brat doesn’t want to win. They want to wrestle.... that’s why they brat. They’re not looking to overpower their Dom, they’re looking to challenge them. A brat wants to end up on their knees, eventually. They just don’t want to drop there willingly, they want to be made to kneel for their D-type. A brat wants to feel that dominance and be overcome by it. They want to poke, *** and tease until enough is enough and they’re on their stomach getting the spanking they richly deserve and want more than anything else.

Now, contrary to belief a brat is not a poorly behaved sub. In fact, brats frequently invite their Dom to push them further into subspace. Often, they’ll incite some form of funishment. Unlike punishments, funishments are meant to... well, literally add some fun to punishments. Funishments are doled out when there’s humor in the bad behaviour, while on the other hand, punishments lay down the law when a sub takes things too far. Brattiness stems from silliness and humor, which is why they often receive funishments. On the flip side, badly behaved subs aren’t respectful and will lash out at anyone. They’ll do it without humour and often make it awkward for those around them. In these circumstances they will earn real punishments. A Dom should know their sub well enough to tell the difference in the two behaviours. There will be times when a brat will seemingly act more like a “badly behaved sub” but most times it stems from a problem or life issue and is being channeled as brattiness. Knowing your partner and understanding the difference between being a brat and lashing out emotionally via their bratty side is incredibly important.

Many brats are brats their entire lives. However, occasionally a bratty streak can pop up for a short period of time, only to disappear forever. In kink we are forever evolving and experimenting. A bratty submissive is still a submissive, they just have a different language of submission than some and need a Dom willing to play their games.
Just remember it’s a game they want to lose but they’re going to make you earn that victory and will always be testing you to see if you have what it takes to win.

I am one too. I never knew it had to stem from somewhere and I find it quite fun to push, tease, and test a Dom. Sometimes even I have lashing out moments and I don’t know where they come from.
This comment has opened my eyes to much more than I even knew about myself. To find out that I’m not alone and others have faced moments where lashing out appears in situations. How does one bring these differences up to a Dom they hope to be with and how does the Sub overcome those moments if they themselves aren’t fond of it but have a hard time being put in place due to I guess I’ll call it “over doing it” with behaving badly? If you don’t mind me asking?
The more I think about it. Sometimes I will turn to behaving negatively as a cry for help to grab the attention towards needing a more excessive punishment to make me possibly grow out of it, but I seem to push a Dom away from me. This leaves me feeling unfit for any Dom.

Posted
Realostically tho, the Dom role is 50% mental, 50% physical. So what fun is it if theres no challenge once in a while? Make her WANT to submit.
Posted
26 minutes ago, NovaQuinn said:

I am one too. I never knew it had to stem from somewhere and I find it quite fun to push, tease, and test a Dom. Sometimes even I have lashing out moments and I don’t know where they come from.
This comment has opened my eyes to much more than I even knew about myself. To find out that I’m not alone and others have faced moments where lashing out appears in situations. How does one bring these differences up to a Dom they hope to be with and how does the Sub overcome those moments if they themselves aren’t fond of it but have a hard time being put in place due to I guess I’ll call it “over doing it” with behaving badly? If you don’t mind me asking?
The more I think about it. Sometimes I will turn to behaving negatively as a cry for help to grab the attention towards needing a more excessive punishment to make me possibly grow out of it, but I seem to push a Dom away from me. This leaves me feeling unfit for any Dom.

21:16
AA
@fetish.com
NovaQuinn
Female (20)
Ok darling, firstly you are not unfit. You are
enough. Your Dom should understand
your life, he should know if work/college
are getting to much, if family are an issue.
He should first ask himself if you're
struggling in life and not dynamic. If you
are a true sub (I believe you are if you're
asking these questions) then it's part of
you, not roleplay. We want to give
ourselves entirely to our D-type but unless
it is 24/7 and TPE this is impossible. You
need open and clear communication,
where you accept and admit you like to
push, you enjoy funishment but you also
need a system where your Dom can say
you're overstepping before it becomes
negative. Possibly try a I1 symbol so he
can let you know it's not fun anymore. He's
human too and needs to express himself.
You need to act yourself how had his day
been? I'm I asking too much? Pushing him
close too then over the edge? This comes
with time and patience, no dynamic is
built over night. You've got this, Babygirl

Posted
2 hours ago, Perfectly_Imperfect said:

This should be required reading for all Dom/mes with ambitions to become "brat tamers".

Posted
7 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

This should be required reading for all Dom/mes with ambitions to become "brat tamers".

Should I repost on its own to entice them?

Posted
This was very helpful
Posted

Yes!

Posted
Usually? I'm excites thinking about the next punishment, what I'm gonna do to up the ante, I like to ease into things, especially when it comes to a brat, I love seeing a subs reaction to that 'step up' in level of play, it's one of the best (and most dynamic) parts of play to me. So far I've always made sure to know what makes a sub tick before play so I don't think I've ever been caught off guard without some form of *** (or pleasure) to inflict (or not) when I want them to really surrender. But even if I didn't have that, the process of experimentation, finding out what it takes to bring a sub in line, that's the objective for me, that IS the fun. So I wouldn't be finding a solution to that in the same way a brat isn't finding a solution to being dominated.
Posted

Yes! What you said deserves to be in a book!

Posted
The last resort depends on the individual, as everyone reacts differently. One brat i knew had to be given isolation time to get her thoughts together, with another it was not to rise to the provocation and ignoring her bratty behaviour.
MommyDomme84
Posted
11 hours ago, Waterman75 said:

Take them to the bath in bondage, gagged mouth to shut them up but only enough to hear them gurgle in euphoric panic under the water, while you pusnish their p****y! That's my advice!

This might be the scariest thing I have read in a while.

Posted
In my opinion Brats - brat for funishment’s, or if they feel like you’re being a bit soft 😂

If at anytime you feel punishment is warranted, it’s not bratting, Play stops and communication begins.

Perfectly_Imperfect, Love your explanation I look forward to reading your repost ☺️
Posted
Thursday at 02:43 PM, Perfectly_Imperfect said:

I agree with Lady Char. Please make this a post. It is very thoughtful and well written. Thank you!

Posted
If you dont give in then there’s something more than just funishment or punishment
Posted

Unfortunately I can’t make this a post on its own because it duplicates so got s warning  🙈🙈

Posted
Thankful to say this hasn't really happened in all my years because the amount of clarifying conversation beforehand should enlighten both of you to understand each other better in the moment. Can't imagine finding myself in that situation not already prepared. This feels to me like a breakdown in the power Dynamic, not feeling comfortable in your role enough to express yourself. This is the value of proper open conversation and I'll be honest, it kinda scares me that this is a thing at all.
Posted
I resort to patience and silence. Brats dislike being muted and losing attention. Not disattentive just take my time and slow the punishment down.
Posted
Plastic bag and duct tape... 😂
Posted
Know their hard and soft limits, know their safe word, understand the traffic light system, having knowledge of these things will allow more spontaneity in how you deal with a brat....