24/7 D/s relationship with husband

Posted (edited)

So me and my husband have talked long and hard about this we have agreed on rules, punishments, rewards, habits and tasks (included in rules)

RULES.                           

1. know yourself and be honest with yourself.

2. use your safe words if necessary and without *** and always be honest with me.

3. not lie to me or keep information from me.

4. "Nothing" "I'm fine" "I'm okay" "Don't worry" are not acceptable answers when asked "What's wrong".

5.  always tell me when you are upset and why.

6. Work, children and educational endeavours override sexual rules.

7. accept punishment and ask for forgiveness if any rules are broken.

8. not allowed to reject my compliments.

9. give me a massage at least twice a week.

10. Orgasms are a privilege and are owned by me. You will ask me for permission to cum.

11.  dress yourself but you will ask me if what you are wearing is acceptable.

12. look for new ways to please me.

13. check-ins every  2 hours unless there is something discussed that you cannot get hold of me for.

14. When I enter a room you are to reach out and make physical contact, if that is not possible you will make eye contact.

15. not roll your eyes at me.

16. wear your hair down when asked without hesitation 

17. Clean the bedroom

18.  kiss me when I ask.

19. Fold and put away laundry

20. If I feel the need to go through your phone you will give me your phone without complaints or hesitation. You have permission to do the same with me.

21. Buy what I feel is a necessity without hesitation 

22. Keep phone turned up outside of work and answer in a timely manner unless unavailable to do so

23. Drink water

24. Exercise following the routine set

.                     PUNISHMENTS.                   

*** free:

1. Extra chores

2 No talking

3. Lecture 

4 No phone

5 Early bedtime

6. no attention/no sex 

7. Extra water

8. Extra exercise

***ful

1. Spanking

2. Having to perform a sex act they

particularly don’t enjoy

3. Nipple clamps

4. Orgasm denial 

5. Ice cubes

.                Rewards and habits.               

Habit

1.Exercise week day

2.Water 2 bottles a day (20oz bottle)

Reward

1.date night

2. New toy

3. Orgasm 

4. Sleeping in

and so far so good I have found out that bratting is fun for both of us (maybe more me than him) we have agreed no punishments in front of kids or in public ( besides vibrating underwear).

So tell me what yall think good start 

Edited by Deleted Member
Added
Posted

Also habits come with points 10points per 40oz of water I drink

10 per each routine of exercise 

Posted
Every dynamic will play out differently. The ultimate goal of creating a 24/7 contract is to find one that both you and your partner are happy with, and that you both feel improves your lives and the relationship.
It's likely that there will be a few kinks to work out here and there, but don't stress too much about them. You've already been communicating a lot, which is by far the most important part of making a contract like this. I think this is good.
If you want to look more into them, I recommend checking out dom-subliving if you haven't already, as that's a blog with resources specifically for 24/7 dynamics
Posted
1 hour ago, KinkyKy said:

Every dynamic will play out differently. The ultimate goal of creating a 24/7 contract is to find one that both you and your partner are happy with, and that you both feel improves your lives and the relationship.
It's likely that there will be a few kinks to work out here and there, but don't stress too much about them. You've already been communicating a lot, which is by far the most important part of making a contract like this. I think this is good.
If you want to look more into them, I recommend checking out dom-subliving if you haven't already, as that's a blog with resources specifically for 24/7 dynamics

We have been married for 11 years and due to past trauma it has taken this long to fully trust him, I have been this way for a long time (like ***s) but since I have been hurt alot I buried the sub part of me and let the "bitch" take over...