A day out in the forest with Daddy - Part 5

Sh****

Posted

He tapped her side, it was subtle but she knew what it meant. She rolled over gleefully onto her stomach, lifting her hips slightly off the inflatable mattress.

His hand caressed her buttocks, already a little flushed from earlier. Squeezing with primal enthusiasm, his fingertips wandered as if searching for the best spot.

She felt his hand lift off her ass. She bit her lip and lost herself in the brief moment before it returned with a slap. The red-hot tingling sensation ran like water over her body.

His hand lifted again before promptly striking the other cheek. She let out a faint squeal and pushed her hips up a little higher, enticing him to be firmer.

The next 10 spanks, or was it 12, she wasn't sure, sent her into overdrive. A glowing red handprint shone on her right cheek and a fuzzier, deeper, red mark began to appear on her left.

The last one made her wince and the tear she'd been holding back rolled down her cheek.

"Do you want to be a good girl for Daddy?" he asked softly, gently smoothing his hand over her figure.

She gave a submissive nod, the most she could muster. He kissed her cheek as he moved himself behind her, straddling her knees, pinning them down.

She pushed her hips up again to meet him, her juices glistening between her thighs and inviting him in.

Using both hands he grabbed her ass firmly using his thumbs to spread her cheeks apart, revealing her excitement.

He teased her with the tip of his penis, running it up and down between her lips before pressing himself inside her in one, steady, slow stroke.

She gasped as he grabbed the back of her hair, sliding back out slowly to make sure she felt every inch. His other hand moved to her hips and held her firmly in position as his pace quickened.

"That's right, be a good little slut for Daddy" he grunted over the sound of their bodies meeting.

"Yes Daddy" she whimpered as his thrusting became more relentless. She could feel him deep inside her and wave after wave of sensations began rushing through her body.

"Let me see those pretty eyes, Babygirl!" he said at the same time as landing a stinging slap on her ass cheek. He pulled his, now throbbing, shaft out of her equally engorged little vagina.

She turned as he lifted off her legs and flipped herself onto all fours, instinctively. She raised her eyes to look up at him and opened her mouth.

"Can I taste my pussy please, Daddy?" she said coyly before allowing her tongue to roll out like a red carpet. She knew exactly what buttons to press, and when she wanted to, she hammered on them.

He grinned back at her and pushed his cock into her mouth as she began to take it further down her throat.

"Such a good girl" he moaned as he pressed his hand on the back of her head, his balls now resting on her tongue.

(Might not get time to work on part 6 this week.)

Posted
Omg this is so ringing true to everything I’d love to happen to me
Posted
5 hours ago, Shockr said:

She gasped as he grabbed the back of her hair, sliding back out slowly to make sure she felt every inch.

One of the best feelings, sends shivers up my spine 🔥🥵