Dominance

Posted
Is it possible to have a Dom without all the sexual stuff coming with it? Does it have to be included? What are ways to be dominated without sexual acts?
Posted
Get married 😂😂😂
Posted
I believe if the boundaries are set from the get go it does not have to come with the sexual stuff.
Posted
Sex/ sexual elements do not have to be a part of it. I do a lot of public play at bdsm venues where you cannot have sex and there is plenty to do. Things like impact play, sensation play, electro play, pet play. You can keep it non sexual by negotiating and setting limits to where you want to be touched etc. A lot of dominance is not sexual and more mindset
Posted
Yes it is possible to find this. I do this for some local ladies. But it is far less common to find.
Posted
It all comes down to what you agree with a specific partner - D/s can take any shape or form you want it to, if you're both agreed as to that shape and form.
Just needs clear communication and boundaries set.
Posted
Absolutely. Some people just want their lives to be controlled and to be told what to do and how to do it. Although to get that dynamic in a private romantic relationship you'd probably be searching for a long time.
Posted
I hope so because thats what I m in search for...
Posted
1 hour ago, littlebearh said:
Sex/ sexual elements do not have to be a part of it. I do a lot of public play at bdsm venues where you cannot have sex and there is plenty to do. Things like impact play, sensation play, electro play, pet play. You can keep it non sexual by negotiating and setting limits to where you want to be touched etc. A lot of dominance is not sexual and more mindset

This

Posted
Of course. As an ace dom we do exist. You just have to be upfront with that your looking for. Most people have a *** link between sex and bdsm and so addressing that is paramount.
Posted
You may want to look into the Ace communities. I’m sure there are asexuals out there that still enjoy D/s relationships. It’s actually a fairly common dynamic. It’s only the extreme control and relinquishing that is more rare.
Posted
Encouragement and support
Posted
Yep, surprisingly normal actually.
About half the relationships I am aware of are not sexual.
One woman, for example, would play with people, then go home to have sex with her husband.
I know gay people who play with the opposite sex but would never have sex with them.
Service subs often don’t have a sexual part to their service.
Posted
I am in the UK though, Tucson might be different.
Posted
I always ask potential subs what they are looking for out of our time together. Pointedly ask if they are looking for sexual play? And even if they say yes. I let them know that it’s not required. Many new people come to this lifestyle thinking it’s a sexual engagement. And the reality it’s emotional support. With so much variety. I have a sub that’s exclusively well-being. Meaning. Getting her dressed. Encouraged to engage with the world and making sure meals. Exercise. Medication. And all under the Dominant / submissive. Sometimes things turn sexual. But it’s organic and shouldn’t be expected off the get go. And never demanded before you earn someone’s submission.
Posted
I think its possible when discussed with your partner. Usually I try to let my partner know im more sub 24/7 so even non sexually I do ask for mid praise, head pats, etc.
Posted
Yes, I have been a MD to my little for about a year now, there isn't a need for sexual acts between us.
Posted
There’s plenty of non sexual fun dom stuff. My last(only) dom bought me pretty shoes & I could only wear them when he said and it was unspoken looks of approval, a set delayed reward at the end of day/evening. Sometimes weeks in between.
Posted
I think that it is possible. In my case, sex would have to be involved though as it is a need for me.
Posted

It I were dominated for me sex would also need to be included. Not necessarily all the time. Ideally the sex would be while tied up and with the fantasy but I don't want it and can't do anything about it (but really I do want it).

Posted
I have had multiple subs with little to no sexual component at all. Dynamics are the negotiated intersection between the needs of all parties.
Posted
Yes it's possible you just have to have a dom and sub that set up rules for stuff you do and when you do them stuff like that and come up with punishments like some type of "time out" like actual time out,no sweets,ect but it's different and can be challenging I have had a relationship like that but it did progress to sexual
Posted
You do you, nsfw_little. I really like the idea of being dominated without being expected to engage in sexual acts. I know there are dominants out there who are willing to do that for you so don't settle for anything less than what you're comfortable with and what you want💞
Posted
That is the ultimate exchange of carnal e and prime attention!

To connect and dominate with out the bargaining of sex as a reason ! Is the ultimate submission!

It’s all about chemistry