Dominace & Respect

Posted
My Dom cares for my safety, health, and wellbeing above all else, whether it's during a scene or in our vanilla life. He has rules set for me to keep me safe and lines of communication open, all of which I have happily consented to. He opens every door for me, I take His arm while in public, and He would never ever even dream of overriding a safeword. He is my protector, my safe space. The respect He has for me, and how clearly He loves and cherishes me, all while dominating me - even softly in public - are just some examples of respectful domination. The fact that I am so genuinely cared for is a turn-on for me.
Posted
3 hours ago, itsrainingcandy said:
My Dom cares for my safety, health, and wellbeing above all else, whether it's during a scene or in our vanilla life. He has rules set for me to keep me safe and lines of communication open, all of which I have happily consented to. He opens every door for me, I take His arm while in public, and He would never ever even dream of overriding a safeword. He is my protector, my safe space. The respect He has for me, and how clearly He loves and cherishes me, all while dominating me - even softly in public - are just some examples of respectful domination. The fact that I am so genuinely cared for is a turn-on for me.

This sounds so beautiful and I'm glad you have this🥺🖤

Posted
^^Right! I hope your dom sees this! That is so beautiful and I hope you both the absolute best!