Wife cheated…again

on****

BruiseWayne
Posted
51 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

absolutely

there will be rules and boundaries which people agree to and feel acceptable

that among anything else if you cannot tell a partner that you are meeting up with another, or a potential playmate, or some such there's something flawed in the communication 

Yeah the cheating in and of itself is less of a problem than the fundamental lack of respect for your partner(s) and the dishonesty towards them it shows.

Posted
Once she gets conquered by another man your relationship is over. Every time you text her they are laughing at you. I mean, they were fucking so you know his dick come out and she helps him put it back in her. My ex has deep mental problems. We were together 9 years and within two or three weeks she was already out and about doing her thing. At all times she has three to five other relationships going with men women couples. So take it from me that being in this situation can only cause you damage you need to get out now get away and ghost her. That's the other thing, they always try to come back at some point in your life and when they do it's not better it's more like pet sematary. You gave your trust to her and in return you got the ultimate disrespect from her. You'll never get that woman to respect you cut or loose and move on.
Posted
7 hours ago, Bomac said:

Once she gets conquered by another man your relationship is over. Every time you text her they are laughing at you. I mean, they were fucking so you know his dick come out and she helps him put it back in her. My ex has deep mental problems. We were together 9 years and within two or three weeks she was already out and about doing her thing. At all times she has three to five other relationships going with men women couples. So take it from me that being in this situation can only cause you damage you need to get out now get away and ghost her. That's the other thing, they always try to come back at some point in your life and when they do it's not better it's more like pet sematary. You gave your trust to her and in return you got the ultimate disrespect from her. You'll never get that woman to respect you cut or loose and move on.

You are on point about chances.👍 In my experiences, I never had one change on ANYTHING when given a chance! When something is broken, TWO have to work together to repair the damage. It takes time. Actually, it depends on the person who was betrayed. The other person has to rebuild the other person's trust. This can takes months to few years. From my observations, the person who did wrong thinks... they just need to be nice for a week to a month, then think all is ok. Again, this is about rebuilding! But... I still give chances with new people. You have to in being fair, and not letting the past affect you. I learned this from therapists specializing in relationships. 

Posted
1 hour ago, kiseu said:

You are on point about chances.👍 In my experiences, I never had one change on ANYTHING when given a chance! When something is broken, TWO have to work together to repair the damage. It takes time. Actually, it depends on the person who was betrayed. The other person has to rebuild the other person's trust. This can takes months to few years. From my observations, the person who did wrong thinks... they just need to be nice for a week to a month, then think all is ok. Again, this is about rebuilding! But... I still give chances with new people. You have to in being fair, and not letting the past affect you. I learned this from therapists specializing in relationships. 

I need to clarify about "giving chances".  Ghosting is a NO, but being rude or not being present, then most likely a chance to three is given. Cheating is most likely a NO. It really depends on the situation, and what "actually" happened. For me, it is about looking at the situation clearly without emotions, and again, being fair.

Posted
On 7/31/2022 at 6:39 AM, onesmallhawk said:

So 2 years ago I caught my wife hanging out with another man( her friend told me) and when I confronted her she just said they talked. I don’t believe it. Started having trust issues. Hate myself for doing this but I went through her phone and saw messages that were flirty with another man. She promised not to ever do it again. Once again I believed her. 2 days ago I saw a video on her phone and let’s just say I wasn’t the man in it. Broke my heart. Just lost 8 years of my life.

Sorry brother but should off cut bait the first time communication and loyalty is key to all types of rea

On 7/31/2022 at 6:39 AM, onesmallhawk said:

So 2 years ago I caught my wife hanging out with another man( her friend told me) and when I confronted her she just said they talked. I don’t believe it. Started having trust issues. Hate myself for doing this but I went through her phone and saw messages that were flirty with another man. She promised not to ever do it again. Once again I believed her. 2 days ago I saw a video on her phone and let’s just say I wasn’t the man in it. Broke my heart. Just lost 8 years of my life.

Posted
Mmm.. This is a difficult situation. How is your guys emotional connection? Since you are on a app like this I would suspect you could be quit open minded. Do you guys talk? Because it looks like you both needs something the other one isn't giving. So talk, real and deep. And what are boundaries that needs to be respected without questioning and what would you aloud from eact other? Good luck 🤞
Posted
Sorry brother. It hurts bad and it cuts deep. I always had suspicions and i would ask if it was happening (like a man should). She always gave a sufficient reason for any discrepancy of character or flake of evidence that raised flags. I found the conclusive evidence far after it was over between us. For me I could not understand the self contradictions and lies, the lack of common sense, and the distorted reasoning of my ex's cheating.
Posted
I say get out with any of your belongings and do not look back. Everything will be used as a weapon against you: e.g. kids, house, ***, job, friends, etc. Forget any of the falsehoods presented to you. Live! A liar has no credibility in their mouth.
Posted

Hold on, your missus is having an affair yet you are on a kink site looking for a woman to sit on your face and squirt? Double standards much?

Posted
Yeah curvygirl hasvalid point don't see it as betrayal see it as a door opening to mmf 3way voyior funaybe I'm cuckolding hotwifeing make her your slutslave and enjoy it take control eat pussy don't be one or maybe future gangbang or train swang