Rules, Punishments and Discipline

Ia****

Posted
This question is for both Dominant and submissives who are or have been in a D/s dynamic relating to structure specifically (Rules, Punishments and Discipline) what are a few personal favorites and which do you feel has served or is serving your desires for your sub and your dynamic best?
Posted
19 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
Punishments are my kryptonite. They literally make me feel like đź’© and I disengage. I do better with positive rein***ment.

Tell me some (practical) examples of positive rein***ment that you personally enjoy most

Posted
3 hours ago, IamkingDominick said:

Tell me some (practical) examples of positive rein***ment that you personally enjoy most

It's really simple, as in showing appreciation, giving praise where it's due, not willy nilly/for the sake of it because again, any and all respect will go out the window. It's not like I want a Tiffany necklace or a car etc. I mean I do, but I'll get those for myself. It's basic relationship stuff

Posted
Everyone is different, speak to the person and find.what works for them.

Using CP to discipline a masochist is like giving a cat a bag of catnip you are rewarding bad behaviour.

Punishiments can be as simple as spending a month in chastity or not.be allowed to watch a favourite tv show or have to sit with thier back to the TV while its on.

Positive rein***ment includes doing something for your partner,.run them a scented bubble bath with candles and wine, cooking them their favourite meal as a reward. It.could also be theatre tickets for completing task X 25 days out of 30. If they fail the tickets are given to someone else.