Favorite punishments

do****

Posted
Doms, what is your favorite (non sexual) punishment that you like to give your subs?

Looking for new fun ideas.

Personally, my favorite is making my brats write out X number of words of self affirmation on sticky notes to be up on their mirror.
Posted
Handwritten apology letters, or writing “I’ve been a bad girl and I’m sorry” or something specific to her punishment over and over again on each line
Posted

I like to act too busy to even listen to her! She hates being ignored! She chats with other men on snap and I allow it most times! But when she is really bad telling them how she would love for them to throat f**k her and cum on her then i have to punish her!

Posted
She’s a very anxious little thing and I make her ask a stranger for *** alone at the grocery store
Posted
It totally depends on the sub. Brats usually need a time out facing a corner.
Posted
1 minute ago, anaheim818 said:
It totally depends on the sub. Brats usually need a time out facing a corner.

Not this one we may share a label but we remain individualsn

Posted
Kneeling on rice for a predetermined amount of time. If you’re feeling particularly sadistic, make them clean up every grain by hand afterwards.
Posted
I quite like making my sub clean all the toys. Then dirty them again and make them redo it
Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:
To those suggesting that they use silence/loss of interaction as a punishment, is it agreed with the sub? How long do you determine that it continues?

Ignoring is an entirely unacceptable punishment without being discussed beforehand. It’s emotionally manipulative in a way that betrays trust - a bit of a cop out for a bad Dom who won’t create more effective protocols to build upon the dynamic instead of making it toxic.

Posted
Pressure points! But, obviously that would only really be good for a masochistic sub, and does require the Dom to know where they are and how much pressure to apply without being too overbearing.

Also, depending on your situation, sometimes the *** of the unknown is a great tool! I use a tally system, since I'm in a LDR. She knows she has tallies, and each tally is a punishment, but she has no idea what those punishments will be yet. But she will when we meet, that's for sure!

In terms of ***less punishments, you could do something simple like not letting them use their favourite toy, denying their orgasms or if they're a little, not letting them use a specific stuffie for a certain amount of time (but talk about this with your little first, because some stuffies are security blankets and a great source of comfort - we don't want to deliberately give them an anxiety attack, y'know?)
Posted
I used to make my sub do chores like foot massage and fold laundry but starting to think she likes doing these so you gotta try it regardless lol
Posted

C**k sniffing as long as possible. No licking or sucking though

Posted
Simple. Whatever they don’t like. Really want to punish them? Just quietly say ‘I’m really disappointed’ and walk always
Posted
Pick a topic/subject and have her write a multiple page essay. Have her read a very boring book that you know so you can quiz her on it. Have her stay on the corner of a wall for couple hours. Blindfold her, tie her hands and feet together, gag her and put her in the bathtub with the cold water running on top of her for a while. There's a lot of things that you can do just use your imagination. You know her better than us. Good luck.
Posted
3 hours ago, Ozland said:

C**k sniffing as long as possible. No licking or sucking though

CRIMINAL

Posted
2 hours ago, Sir_Draven said:
Simple. Whatever they don’t like. Really want to punish them? Just quietly say ‘I’m really disappointed’ and walk always

PURE EVIL 😢

Posted
Hmm dang so many options you can experiment if isn't sexual and deliberately harmful or bad intent. Possibly like purposely make the biggest mess you can and make the sub clean it up. Bound the sub and *** them to watch you ejaculate yourself
Posted
10 hours ago, AnAlterEgo1 said:

Ignoring is an entirely unacceptable punishment without being discussed beforehand. It’s emotionally manipulative in a way that betrays trust - a bit of a cop out for a bad Dom who won’t create more effective protocols to build upon the dynamic instead of making it toxic.

Absolutely agree with this, it is not acceptable. I was hoping that others who thought it is would take time to consider the questions I posed and come to their own conclusion without being given the answer. I guess you can lead a horse to water...