Sexting

Dan-Dan2430

Posted
On 9/19/2022 at 10:16 AM, FireDragonMeowz said:

As a new Sub; I do enjoy enjoying and pleasing my Daddy with stories and ideas which he really enjoys from me. This does help me feel more comfortable with him sharing my ideas and my fantasies.

headboardbanger69

Gm

Posted

I love it have recently chatted with a few dominant men and although I never thought of myself as bi gotta say something about being bossed around by a random strange dude is kinda a rush 

• 2 weeks later...
Doorstepsissy
Posted

I’ve been instructed to dress up and do tasks then prove on WhatsApp x

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would love to sext with some kinky people
Posted
dirty talk is the best. nothing is better than a well-spoken partner.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I sure as hell do! it's exciting throughout your day!

Opentoanything
Posted

I have been looking for a good place to be able to sext for a bit now my ex and I were into it alot but now that she is gone ive had to turn to phone sex operators witch is good but it gets expensive quick any body have a recommendation 

Posted
I love sexting especially with my subscribers
Opentoanything
Posted

I think it is a great way to explore your fantasies and fetishes. Non physical contact and the emotional disconnect you you have while texting tends to bring out the true desires your partner has.

Posted

I’m big into this. I feel like more people used to be in this. Maybe people are more visibly/physically stimulated these days? Which is fair. But, I love to talk dirty with someone else that has a wild imagination and is willing to go pretty far into role play with me.

Posted
I love sexting! I find it fascinating how the imagination can take control
Posted

I enjoy it with an active and imaginitive enough partner. It's two people telling a story together. Keeping the pace and themental picture correct so both can act on it, and maintaining a level of sexual tension throughout. It can be hard to find someone, but it can be fun. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve appreciated sexting since I was in college. The imagination and the build up, it’s like lighting a fuse so that when you finally get to act on what your wrote, it feels like fireworks
Posted
I really enjoy sexting, sometimes the build up and the imagination of the sexter is better than sex itself, sometimes, just wish I had someone to do it with haha. I really just want someone to talk dirty with and sext on occasion lol
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I text daddy every day dirty pics :)
Posted
I absolutely love a good dirty story if any of y’all perverts come up with a what you could do to my titties you wanna tie them up I love rope bondage jump on in and text me a good story about what you would do to me 
BigDDave-3904
Posted

Any1 want to sext into anything

Posted
Love getting wet while sexting and being able to pleasure myself reading them