Sexting

Dan-Dan2430

• 2 weeks later...
DivineMyst
Posted
I'm rubbish at sexting.. I type delete..
ChriaJohnson
Posted

Hey anyone want to chat

Posted
Anytime anyone wants to chat hit me up on snap I love sexting @alealejandro865
miguelperezjr
Posted

I enjoy sexting. I like imagining scenarios.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would love sext with anyone just send me a msg
Posted
The tension it creates is everything
Posted
I got a small penis that’s why I use my wife as public slave! I let my wife to get ***d or banged by strangers! Watching my wife getting ***fully fucked by strangers makes me cum
Posted
BengaliDirtyCouple id love to get in with your kink i have always fantasized about fucking a beautiful indian women in front of her husband
Posted
April 10, BengaliDirtyCouple said:
I got a small penis that’s why I use my wife as public slave! I let my wife to get ***d or banged by strangers! Watching my wife getting ***fully fucked by strangers makes me cum

BengaliDirtyCouple id love to get in with your kink i have always fantasized about fucking a beautiful indian women in front of her husband

Posted
It’s one of my favorite things. I love knowing what people wanna do to me and being able to look back at it
Posted
I love a good sext from someone, knowing they are thinking about you is a turn on as well. I love a dom that takes time out of thier day to check in on you as well.. I just love attentive people.
Calichick08
Posted

I love sexting, I find it such a turn on exploring fantasies with someone and creating stories and scenarios together in great sexual details

Posted

If u fancy a session cali , feel free to message … I’ll bring the rope 😉

Posted
I have been told that my sexting takes you on a journey that is like you're experiencing it first hand
Posted
I think I would enjoy it too, can we try?