LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT šŸŒ¹ AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, JordanJ11 said:
Iā€™ve found 6 of the 10, is there anyway to find the rest?

If you figure out which you are missing, which you can do by numbering your grid top row left to right 1-4, next row 5-8 etc - you should then be able to work it out - tiles released so far are grid #'s:
1, 2, 9, 10, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Having done that scroll back through the thread for clues to the ones you are missing, both Pixie and I, and others, add the grid number to our clues. You may need to expand the thread several times to find the ones you need.
If having done that you're still stuck feel free to message me for more help.

Posted
1 hour ago, JordanJ11 said:

Iā€™ve found 6 of the 10, is there anyway to find the rest?

That's great you have 6 šŸ˜ŠĀ  To find the remaining current 4 that are available, go back through the clues by scrolling back through this forum thread.Ā 

If you are struggling to find the clues,Ā  use your phone browser and go over to the website using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link glossary clue list at the top of the page that will take you directly to each days clues.Ā  Ā  If you are still struggling to work out which ones you are missing, you are welcome to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand.Ā 

Posted
Day #11 Clue #11 - Grid #3 - Frank told you to start spreading it - Huey Lewis had his as a backing band and The Jam's was Of The World - how do you like yours?
Posted
Clue 11 check your local news for updated information
Posted

Clue #11
If you're a Seinfeld fan, you might recall that one of George's reasons for getting up in the morning is he "likes to get 'The Daily _____' "

Posted
Iā€™m missing clue 8?
Can anyone help me please?
Posted
To find this feed you will probably have to log into the main site
Posted
I canā€™t seem to find where news is located in this app
Posted
11 # GRID 3 Check the news in your area šŸ˜‰ šŸ—ž
Posted
10 hours ago, Subcnc said:

To find this feed you will probably have to log into the main site

You can find Icon 11 on all three versions of the site, Desktop, Mobile desktop via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and FET APP.Ā 

Posted
10 hours ago, Gothicc_baby_girl said:

Still canā€™t find number 11ā€¦ I know what it is but I donā€™t know where it is? Is it on the app?

I just checked your profile and I see you now found the icon which is great.

10 hours ago, motoki534 said:

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.Ā  You are welcome to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand.Ā 

Posted
16 hours ago, Mezmerism said:
Iā€™m missing clue 8?
Can anyone help me please?

Here's my clue for Clue #8:
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #21 - Who's been peeking at you recently?
If you have filters set you may need to remove them temporarily to find this one

Posted
15 hours ago, motoki534 said:

First door on the left hand side šŸ˜‰

Posted
Clue # 11 - Grid # 3 - (Iphoners) When I get Home, I Filter my junk mail to what is relevant for me to keep/have in future.
Posted

Thank you so much. I found it.Ā 
šŸ˜Š