LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I have 21 icons atm is there more clues for res my help MEE pleaseeeee
Posted
4 minutes ago, soph30 said:

I have 21 icons atm is there more clues for res my help MEE pleaseeeee

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my initial greet message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, pam007 said:

Help me too

I unable to message you either, as your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me. 

Posted
21 minutes ago, pam007 said:
Help me too

If you scroll up the thread a few posts my complete set of clues released so far is there to help you - you can also flip over to the thread on the desktop site at Fetish.com where a glossary of clues is available at the top of the page.

Posted
24 minutes ago, soph30 said:
Omg found 23 is 24 out

24 will be released at 1500UK time today - so in about half an hour

Posted

Here we go, my final clue:

Clue # 24 - Grid # 16 - You may have one, you may have two, you might even have quite a few, but they keep you sane, they keep you sweet, these are the ones you want to keep.

Posted
Day #24 Clue #24 - Grid #16 - Tubeway Army's were Electric, Dionne Warwick knew what hers were for, The Beatles got a little help from theirs, and Queen only had one but it was their best one

Th-th-that's all folks!!
Posted
5 minutes ago, Wojtek79 said:
Where I Can find clue ?

In this thread - you may need to scroll all the way back but the clues are all there

Posted
Clue #24 Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perr, amd David Schwimmer
Posted
Can anyone help me to find how to get to the clues and do you have to be a full-time member
Posted
I finished the puzzle thanks To my good friend pixie dust your clues are so good
Posted
11 minutes ago, sheilalynnamber said:

Can anyone help me to find how to get to the clues and do you have to be a full-time member

So the clues are in this forum thread, expand you view and scroll back. If you go up a few posts, @gemini_man kindly shared a list of his clues earlier today.  Alternatively open your browser and type in www.fetish.com and go over to the website to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary, which will take you directly to each days clues.  The game is open to all regardless of membership level. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, MysticalBlue said:
Stuck on final clue x

Some people have a lot of these and some people just have a few real close ones that knows they’re every secret but they are nice to have they can make you smile

Posted
9 minutes ago, MysticalBlue said:
Stuck on final clue x

If you scroll up the thread you should find some clues....as an extra one from your profile you have several of these that I can see 😉