LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue # 10 - Grid # 20 - Do you have Champagne🍾 tastes 👑or are you on a Beer🍺 budget 🦸🏼

Posted
Clue #10 Grid #20 - I need to renew my gym “_____” very soon
Posted

Clue #10 Pay once and enjoy all year long

Posted
Day #10 Clue #10 - Grid #20 It's all about belonging but to what level?
Posted

Clue 10# 

Your names not down youre not coming in...

Posted

Clue #10, Grid #20
Unless you do it automatically, you might have to come here periodically if you want to keep coming here and enjoying everything.

Posted
Clue#10 to be part of things you need to join the _______________ sometimes you receive a card and sometimes your premium or even VIP 😜
Posted

10 # GRID 20 Sign up and earn your 🌟 or 👑 

Posted
Yesterday at 05:32 PM, TeeJay_98 said:

9 # GRID 17 Spanking, Flogging, slapping, hair pulling... Are only a few of my _______ things 😉 

This is actually the best clue for it so far 🔥

Posted
I found today's piece really easily. Thank you for the clues
Posted
I don't know how to find the pieces or give anybody to Pieces how do you do this
Posted
2 hours ago, sheilalynnamber said:

I don't know how to find the pieces or give anybody to Pieces how do you do this

To find the icons you need to look at the clues in this forum thread.  Expand your view and scroll back to find each days clues and they will hint you to where you should be possibly looking on the site.  Go hunting and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership. 😊

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

If you are struggling to the find clues by expanding this forum thread, head over to the website using www.fetish.com in your browser and go to the same forum thread and you can find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each days clues.

Posted
46 minutes ago, Clairie34 said:

Okay I’m well and truly lost on #grid 21 I’ve literally been in every link on the site and cannot for the life of me find it

I just checked your profile and I see you managed to find it which is great 😊

MasterScorpio
Posted
#10 Groucho Marx was famously quoted a saying any club that would have me as one of these is a club I would not want to me one of these of
Posted
Anyone willing to help me with Grid message? Lol I'm stumped
Posted
1 minute ago, NotSoGinger said:

Anyone willing to help me with Grid message? Lol I'm stumped

I have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map 😊

Posted
I’ve found 6 of the 10, is there anyway to find the rest?
Posted
22 minutes ago, Irish-Imp said:

Are we on 9 revels now?

There are currently 10 available icons to collect. 

Posted
24 minutes ago, Irish-Imp said:
Are we on 9 revels now?

10 have been released so far - 11th at 3pm UK time (4pm CET/10am EST) today