Young and crazy or a Kinky milf šŸ˜‰

Posted
Why choose? it's all about the individual
Posted
If I had to choose Kinky Milf all day. It is much more fun
Posted
You've just called every 'young' person 'crazy', and every mother 'old'. What an ignorant post...
Posted

ItsĀ  notĀ  eitherĀ  itsĀ  aboutĀ  personalityĀ  Ā andĀ  connection

Posted
Both Are An Equally Good Description. The Choice Is Yours. X
Posted
Notice how women donā€™t post stupid shit like this?
Posted
5 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

It appears the profile that posted it is a woman. šŸ¤” unless.......it isnt šŸ¤Æ

I give upšŸ˜‚

Posted
31 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

It appears the profile that posted it is a woman. šŸ¤” unless.......it isnt šŸ¤Æ

I know where my *** is šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

However to answer the choice put by the OP, my answer is neither - give me chemistry, connection and on my wavelength any day over ridiculous descriptions

Posted
I could be happy with either but the MILF has more to offer.
Posted
#notkinkdispensers

I prefer people who donā€™t pigeonhole me. The minute you call me a milf, youā€™re getting nowhere.

But letā€™s swap it up for the sake of it. Young stud or experienced silver fox?
Posted
Haha I totally get you with the "labels". I do have silver hair in places so do I class as a silver fox?
Posted
1 hour ago, Chloebear said:
#notkinkdispensers

I prefer people who donā€™t pigeonhole me. The minute you call me a milf, youā€™re getting nowhere.

But letā€™s swap it up for the sake of it. Young stud or experienced silver fox?

Silver fox obviously, the youngsters be 'crazy' don't ya know??

Posted
8 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

Theres nothing wrong with crazy as long as its your type of crazy. šŸ˜Š

What's the saying, we're all a little crazy and one day we'll find someone whose crazy is compatible with our?

Posted
1 hour ago, Chloebear said:

#notkinkdispensers

Why is there no such thing as a PILF? or Maybe a PIWBIIIEASOEKEWUTNFCA?

(Person I would be interested in exploring a serious of erotic/kinky encounters with until the need for cake arises)

Failing that, I'm classifying my self as a nearly silver fox or maybe, a lone wolf?

Posted
Depends. I had a 22 yr old sub once & I think it's less about the "crazy" (because we're all a bit crazy, aren't we?šŸ™ƒ) & more about the incompatible ways we look at life & the world in general. My generation & hers have vastly different values & it was a ***ful experience indeed lol not saying ALL 20somethings are like that, they of course aren't. But as a rule I try to stick to a 10yr age difference maximum either younger or older. However I tend to lean more towards people my own age.