ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
22 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Have dropped you both a message, will try to sort for you. 😊

Same happened to me. 2 instead of 3

Posted
21 minutes ago, HeF said:

Same happened to me. 2 instead of 3

Have sent you a message, will give you a hand also 😊

Posted
On 12/5/2022 at 1:33 AM, PixieDust said:

Try refreshing the screen and then retry to the collect the icons.  Hopefully the refresh will then allow you to collect, if doesn't please drop me a line and I will try and work out a work around for you both.  Also please double check you are running the latest version of the APP.  

Still same issue :( i got the newest one with clue on adjust kink, but the rest we cant collect

Posted
14 minutes ago, AJ_Mackie said:

Still same issue :( i got the newest one with clue on adjust kink, but the rest we cant collect

Have sent you a message, will give you a hand too 😊

Posted
Clue   4 grid 22- red marks left by the wrong person, best adhust your liking
Posted

Clue # 6 - Grid # 21 - Are you up to Code? 🤔

Posted
How Can i stop getting notifacation from this… im getting tired of all these notification
Posted
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid 21 - Don't know how to behave around the site while reading Dan Brown's thing about Da Vinci? Then you best get leading an orchestra or alternatively reading these 😉
Posted
3 minutes ago, ThelatexmanCPH said:
How Can i stop getting notifacation from this… im getting tired of all these notification

Click the three buttons at the top right - then select "Unfollow"

Posted
14 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid 21 - Don't know how to behave around the site while reading Dan Brown's thing about Da Vinci? Then you best get leading an orchestra or alternatively reading these 😉

Found it. Thanks 😊

Posted
Day 6. Clue #21. Conduct yourself to keep up with the code.
Posted
I am stumped for day 6, I went where I thought it would be and didn't find it.
Posted
Day #6 -Grid #21 - Clue #6 - we have made a trip here before on our third stop now ask the train conductor about the code
Posted

Clue # 6 - Grid # 21 – Break this at work and you’ll likely be unemployed as a result.

Posted
Clue 6. Stick to the code and no harm will come to you.
Posted

Clue #6 Make sure you read this carefully or you could get banned from the site.

Posted
Clue # 6 - Grid # 21 – Breaking the rules and code means you will end up blocked from the store, to find this look in About x
Posted
clue 6# You will get spanked AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY!! follow these simple steps to keep your account form getting banned