ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
16 minutes ago, AlexAdams said:

Can any body help me with grid #19 please I’m having a difficult time finding that one

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you still would like some help. 

Posted
11 hours ago, HelloKitty83 said:

I need 9 more. How do I share icons please

I checked your profile and you are currently missing 2 icons from the current 18 available for collection.  The remaining ones are yet to be released.  If you would like a hand with the two you are missing you are welcome to message me. 

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
13 hours ago, HeiSky said:

Which clue I'm missing? I've found the 18th but I still have 17

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you still would like some help. 

Posted
11 hours ago, A_Bad_Dad said:

Hi all, Clue 17 - Grid 3 ...... Cannot figure this one out.

9 hours ago, Jimima said:

I'm still stuck on 17

I checked your profiles and see you both have now found the icon, which is great. 

Posted
3 missing from the 18 available!! So frustrating 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Posted
1 hour ago, DavidKentDom said:
3 missing from the 18 available!! So frustrating 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

You can work out which you are missing by numbering your grid left to right, top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc - the following grid numbers have been released so far:
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24
Once you know which ones you're missing you can search back through the thread for clues, or post which ones you need help with here and we'll help, or feel free to message me for pointers.

Posted
Can anyone please help with the only one I’m missing so far, Clue 8 Grid 16 I just can’t seem to find where I need to go
Posted
Ive got 18 how annoying, did not notice before i’ve missed few inbetween … 😩
Posted
3 hours ago, holymouly said:
Ive got 18 how annoying, did not notice before i’ve missed few inbetween … 😩

18 is all that have been released so far - so you're up to date - next one comes out at 3pm UK time (4pm CET/10am EST) today

Posted
3 hours ago, JBrat25 said:
Can anyone please help with the only one I’m missing so far, Clue 8 Grid 16 I just can’t seem to find where I need to go

This was my clue for Grid #16:
Day #8 Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Don't forget to include an RSVP
Think about what you'd attach an RSVP to - there's somewhere on the site you can send one of them to your friends who aren't here and you think might like the site

Posted
1 hour ago, Capu5761 said:

Where is clue #19?

It will be released about 3PM UK Time

Posted
2 hours ago, Grenadille said:
Missing just grid #22 if anyone can help please

This was my clue for that one:
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #22 - Whether it be a spank or a quickie you'll need to make some adjustments to find this one
Think about where on the site you'd go to search for a "quick" fix or perhaps a "spank" dependent on whether you're looking at the app or the website 😉

Posted

Clue # 19 - Grid # 20 – I like the look of this one, I’m keeping it for later!

Posted
1 hour ago, FETMOD-BD said:

It will be released about 3PM UK Time

Oh ok I thought it was at midnight UK time.

Posted
day 19, clue 20. its always good to have more of these join you on your profile. they can maybe even vouch for you!
Posted
Day #19 Clue #19 - Grid #20 - Friend or favourite - this is where you go to make it so regardless
Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

This was my clue for Grid #16:
Day #8 Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Don't forget to include an RSVP
Think about what you'd attach an RSVP to - there's somewhere on the site you can send one of them to your friends who aren't here and you think might like the site

Got it thank you very much 

Posted
I know where #19 is located but it’s not showing the icon. Has anyone else had this problem?
Posted
Is there another clue for todays please? I can’t find it 😩
Posted
Has an official Mod clue for #19 been released yet?
Posted
Clue 19 is a hard one. But ask one of yours to see if they can help