ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
What was todays clue? Too hard to search thru 800+ posts 😮💨
Posted
Any clues on #6 & #18 If its counted left to right would be much appreciated, I've got the 'father I have sinned' clue, is that #6? and phoebe etc for clue #18 no icon is popping up, someone mentioned go one step further re that clue, I could possibly be overtired and overly intent on finding them all
Posted
3 hours ago, erick755 said:
What do you do here I'm new

If you read the OP all is explained but in summary hidden around the site are tiles/icons you simply need to find them based on the clues left in this thread.
A new icon is released each day (at 1500 UK time/1600CET/1000EST) and clues left here as to where - last icon will be released Xmas Eve

Posted
2 hours ago, Exesses said:
Any clues on #6 & #18 If its counted left to right would be much appreciated, I've got the 'father I have sinned' clue, is that #6? and phoebe etc for clue #18 no icon is popping up, someone mentioned go one step further re that clue, I could possibly be overtired and overly intent on finding them all

Looks like you're only missing one now - Grids #6 and #18 haven't been released. So it's neither of those you are missing
The "friends" one you refer to - which may be Grid #13 or #20 - these were my clues:
Day #18 Clue #18 - Grid #13 - It's questioned whether you need enemies when you have bad ones of these
Simply visit where you can see yours
=============================
Day #19 Clue #19 - Grid #20 - Friend or favourite - this is where you go to make it so regardless
This is where you need to go one step further and mimic what you'd do to add one
Your counting method is correct, though you may have miscounted 😉
Hope that helps, feel free to message me if you need more.

Posted
2 hours ago, grneye24 said:
What was todays clue? Too hard to search thru 800+ posts 😮💨

You only have to scroll up a page or two to find Day #21 not through all 800!!
My clue though was:
Day #21 Clue #21 - Grid 15 - There no time like the present to present a present 😉🎁💝

Posted

@gemini_manthank you for those tips, I figured out the one step further and turns out I have that one already the other one like the bad corner I have it too. I have 3 spaces still although I gave 2 away, does it look like I only have one left?

Posted
1 hour ago, Exesses said:

@gemini_manthank you for those tips, I figured out the one step further and turns out I have that one already the other one like the bad corner I have it too. I have 3 spaces still although I gave 2 away, does it look like I only have one left?

If you gave two away did you collect them again? Either way it currently shows on your profile you have 20 (of the 21 released) icons - so you're missing one - just need to figure out which.
These are what have been released so far to help you figure out what you're missing:
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
If you want to send me a screenshot of your grid I'll see if I can figure out which you're missing

Posted
To find which ones you are missing you can also click on the missing icon in your grid and will let you know the date the icon will be released or if it’s already available to be found
Posted
Cannot find day 17 grid #3 using mobile app maybe I need to go online, fairly certain I know where it should be
Posted
7 minutes ago, EroticCouple said:
Cannot find day 17 grid #3 using mobile app maybe I need to go online, fairly certain I know where it should be

It should be on the app - that's where I found it - but you may need to look a little further than where you might immediately think it is.
It's also worth noting the app can sometimes be a little laggy when it comes to the icon appearing so is always worth waiting a few seconds to see if it does.
This was my clue for that one in case it helps:
Day #17 Clue #17 - Grid #3 - Have you checked out your latest peeker?

Posted
11 minutes ago, lodgey34 said:
Can someone help on grid 21 please

This was my clue for that one:
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid 21 - Don't know how to behave around the site while reading Dan Brown's thing about Da Vinci? Then you best get leading an orchestra or alternatively reading these 😉
It's all about the rules you need to follow

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

This was my clue for that one:
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid 21 - Don't know how to behave around the site while reading Dan Brown's thing about Da Vinci? Then you best get leading an orchestra or alternatively reading these 😉
It's all about the rules you need to follow

Thanks for the hint

Posted

Clue # 22 - Grid # 4 - You sexy thing you 😁

Posted

Clue # 22 - Grid # 4 – “Here’s lookin’ at you kid!” 

Posted

DAay 22 clue #4. they may check you out, but have you?

Posted
Day #22 Clue #22 - Grid #4 - Have you see the state of yourself lately?
Posted
Clue #22 who’s that sexy thing I see over there?
That’s me,standing in the mirror!
Posted
33 minutes ago, Baskaan28 said:
Help please Find me 22

If you look immediately above and below your post there are plenty of clues to where it is located 👍🏻

Posted
Clue #22-
As Bruce Willis (Paul) says best on Friends;
"You are a neat guy. You are THE MAN! Still got it....still sexy. I'm just a Love Machine!" "I'm~just~a~loove~machine!"