Naughty Presents 🎁

purplepie

Posted
The most precious gift that anyone can give at Christmas (or any other occasion) is time. Time to play, time to listen, time to enjoy each others' company.
Posted
A Big Big dildo to trainning the pussy ass of my boys
Posted
Each Christmas i Buy to my babygirl Christmas lingerie , sex toys and sexy clothes she van wear at Christmas party
Posted
I want a sub to crawl to me begging to pay for my gifts This Christmas ‼️😭
Posted
I just want him to hold me all night and tell me how special I am. His time and affection is all I need.
Posted
Honestly, opening up something that has to do with my little side would probably make me melt and blush like crazy. Hopefully there wouldn't be any witnesses!
Posted
My sub deserves the world. If i could give it to her, i would be the happiest. Being my living playground isn't taken for granted. But ill satisfy with the wooden sex toys i made her. Just pity they wont be finished for Christmas. Only sone short time after🙈
Posted
I love long pussy lips hit me up on Instagram at raybandbad
Posted

I'm flying to Germany next week to spend a couple of weeks with my DD.  The best thing to get for Xmas is his time and to be together under the one roof again. Absolutely means more to me than anything you could buy. I'm not a material girl.

Posted

I am more practical, but too bad there's no Love Hotel. Pick his favorite theme, play, binge watch on giant tv, and order food the entire 24 hours.

Posted
11 hours ago, rigU said:

My sub deserves the world. If i could give it to her, i would be the happiest. Being my living playground isn't taken for granted. But ill satisfy with the wooden sex toys i made her. Just pity they wont be finished for Christmas. Only sone short time after🙈

:relaxed: