The Trio - Part II (of II)

Co****

Posted

I don't know if at that age and in the state of mind I was in recent months I would have been able to take the first step. Fortunately, I didn't have to.
One of my friends, who was sitting to her left, put a hand on her neck, reached over and kissed her.
Almost at the same time, the other hand went up her t-shirt, and showed what we had already noticed by the hard nipples piercing the fabric — she wasn't wearing a bra that day (in fact, I think she had stopped wearing a bra several days ago, as she was so used to being with us).
When she adjusted herself in the chair, I remember that I was the one who grabbed her hand, helped her up and started to pull down her shorts and underpants at the same time. After twelve days, her little pussy was already showing a lot of hair growing, but the tan mark made everything more appetizing.
When my head came up, he continued to kiss her, and I moved closer to her right breast, while my third friend sucked on her left nipple. Small, round, steep. Light brown nipples, hard as hell.
The one kissing her stopped, lowered his shorts slightly and let out his already quite enlarge cock — it was the first time I saw another hard cock live, and curiously we had the three similar cocks.
With his hand on her shoulder, he made her kneel and suck. He ***d until her throat, almost making her ***. It was the first time she sucked someone.
Half choking, she bent back enough for us to see spit dripping from her mouth, with a string that attached to his cock.
He lifted her up, took her three steps to the bed, and laid her down, immediately starting to fuck her.
No condom, nothing, just his cock inside her.
He was fucking her furiously.
She screams and moans, and I honestly thought she was going to regret it.
As he entered and exited, her legs opened and wrapped around him. My friend and I were standing close by, undressing, as I noticed we were both naked, close to them, each one masturbating with the spectacle.
It ended quickly.
He speeded up, went deeper, and came inside her.
When he got up, her pussy was soaked, dripping with semen, but she was smiling.
That smile was confirmation that we too could enter.
My friend smiled at me and moved forward, fucking her in the same place as before, in almost the same way. But he took its time.
While he was inside her, while he entered, he was kissing her neck, sucking her nipples, grabbing her legs. He fucked her against the bed, and she buried herself in the mattress.
The first one to fuck fell into a chair behind us, and I approached the two of them, seeing the action from another angle.
I felt my cock hard, and I wanted to last, just stroking it, swallowing the desire to come.
When he came, she was already looking at me, and we both smiled.
Ever since I'd met her, we'd messed with each other, never considering ourselves to be anything more than good friends.
We met at the university, on a course where there were sixty women and only ten men. Of the ten men, three were there now, good friends almost from day one.
She was cute, but not the prettiest. She was friendly, with her own special way some days. Shyness had always been her biggest obstacle, and she'd barely had a boyfriend in the three years I'd knew her. Since leaving the course, I continued to see her and our group of friends, without anything ever happening.
When he came inside her, I didn't wait a minute before sliding inside her as well. Hot, wet, her pussy throbbed, and so did her heart.
But she was smiling, having come away just before my friend exploded inside her. She was more relaxed, and smiling, because, deep down, we both wanted to do this for a long time, we just hadn't had the courage (or opportunity) to do it.
When a friendship is good, there is no dominance that makes you want to risk something that stabilizes your life.
But that smile pissed me off. She was beautiful smiling, but she pissed me off.
I took her, put her on all fours and started fucking her from behind.
First in bed, then out of it, she was standing, ass in the air, hands on the mattress.
My cock went in hard and deep, and her body was moaning and screaming again.
I became more violent, I hit her on the bottom, grabbed her by the hair, pulling her body against mine.
Her ass, marked by my hands, moved to my rhythm, and her anus jumped. I let a finger enter him as I continue my task.
The urge to come disappears, and her screams awaken my friends from her trance. When one of them approaches, I take the dick out, take his dick and tell him to fuck her.
At the second, sharper entrance, her face was against the mattress. I approach, confirm that she wasn't hurt and put my cock in her mouth, so she can suck me.
I lost track of time.
Dinner turned into talk, talk become into sex, and by then we fucked, ate and talked almost at the same time, going round and round inside her. She more and more loose, as if she wasn't having a dick inside her.
The second time I entered her pussy, I came quickly. The third time, I resisted and came into her mouth.
We were fucking, missionary, on all fours, with one in the pussy and the other in the mouth or hand. Whenever one leaves, the other enters. We joked that we had our cocks full of each other's semen.
We were getting tired, and the conversation became the main thing again.
The difference is that she, who until that day had only had sex with two different men, had met three different dicks in an hour and a half. The difference was that now we were naked, back at the table.
The conversation did not leave the same subject, of how unbelievable that had happened, or of compliments that each one had for the body or performance of the others. I kept silent, sitting next to her, just admiring her naked.
I started running my fingers down her legs, wanting to play.
She looked at me sideways, letting her fingers intertwine with mine. My hand went up to her pussy, felt the stings of hair, and slowly dipped between her lips, feeling her clit.
I started to jerk her off and she grabbed my cock.
She bent to suck me, but she only sucked me once, taking my still-soft cock all over her mouth.
I wanted to fuck again.
I got up, lifted her up, put her hands on the table-top and got on my knees.
Her pussy, now all clean, was shiny.
I licked her, tasting her pussy and ass all at once. I got hard again.
After a few minutes of licking her like this, I see my friends masturbating for us.
I get up and notice that now her ass was actually opening and closing. I tried my luck.
I put the head of my cock there, and half of it just slides in.
She looks at me, her arm trying to stop me, but in one small movement I slide it all the way in. She moans, and tells me to keep going.
Maybe it was the gentlest time, but I'm slowly fucking her ass, coming out almost to the head of my penis, and sliding down to the bottom again. Because she's small, I can masturbate her at the same time, or grab her nipples. Her body hangs over the table, and my friends continue to jerk off.
The first, the fastest, gets up and comes half into her mouth, half into her face, and she laughs and smiles.
Seeing her like this, I cum too, deep inside her. I hit something, because when she feels my warm milk in her, she comes too, screaming.
Her legs lose strength, and the third, taking her hand, comes in her hand.
We smile, and realize that there isn't much strength left for much more.
After everyone cleans up, I lie down on the bed I occupied earlier, on top of the bunk.
She climbs in, and curls up next to me.
We fell asleep quickly, and I don't remember dreaming that night.
The next day, after tidying up and cleaning the house, we started the journey back home, with a stop at the pharmacy to buy a day-after pill.
After all, that morning she was still carrying milk from three of her friends.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

That was very stimulating! Thank you for both parts of the story. 

Posted
7 hours ago, MsWheel said:

That was very stimulating! Thank you for both parts of the story. 

Am glad you liked =)