Registration Fees /financial tributes (scam?)

Si****

Posted
I’ve tried to connect with Domme’s several times and I always end up ghosted or it doesn’t work out for one reason or another. But I had a potential domme in the first hour of talking to her ask me how much I can tribute to her, meaning (give me $). Subsequently she also asked me to pay her before meeting her in person even. So I could be registered in her dungeon.

I’m fairly sure this is a scam (tbh not sure if she’s gonna be lurking this thread) but she also got angry when I refused and politely explained why I couldn’t do it (I actually said I could and offered to hand deliver it instead of send it) and she was still upset.

Do any dom(mes) actually require this sort of thing up front with no previous meetings?
Posted

It's a scam but based on things that may in some instances be expected

So, for example if you are booking a Pro Domme, you would often be expected to pay a 50% deposit up front.

If you are engaging in online play, you would be expected to pay for the time

And, there are some dungeons that require a membership - but - you would pay/arrange that directly with the dungeon, usually in person.

Posted
It’s a scam, thankfully never fell for it but if anyone ever asks you for *** on a dating app you should never pay them. Also, if you truly think you connected with someone you should meet in a public space first not blindly send *** anyone you don’t even know.
Posted
Only pro doms since they have their sources and links. But “doms” on here are 99% of a scam.
Posted
I have worked as a pro domme.
It definatly isn't the right way to go about it.

I have always met subs on a totally casual meet and greet to determine compatibility.

Terms should be made very clear! But I certainly would not give up ANYTHING without a casual meet first 😇
Posted
100% scam. If people want to get paid, but REFUSE cash, they are not real.
Posted
Thanks I thought so, I figured as much, I just know that for every lonely dude like me, there’s gotta be like 10 more who might have considered it and at least a couple who fell for it, so it’s a good reminder. And like the hardest part is when they double down, tbh
Posted
Agreed, scammed way to many times on sites-sucks because it hard enough to get over the hurdle
Of ones insecurities
Posted
Follow my NUMBER ONE rule of internet dating…. NEVER EVER give someone *** that you’ve never met in person. This is very clearly a scam. Block this person on all possible platforms and don’t look back.
Posted
Those are complete scammers. They will send you videos of someone saying it’s them and such. But when it comes to meeting they want *** a “tribute” to them first. Never, and I repeat NEVER send them *** over the web. If they aren’t willing to meet in public they are a scammer.
Posted
If she suggests that you register at her dungeon. That would mean she’s a pro domme.

So basically from the sounds of it, you’re trying to talk to someone for free that charges for their time and you’re upset that these pro dommes are asking you to pay for it?

Maybe looked for women who aren’t professional dommes, who don’t charge for their time?
Posted
Lol never fall for the tribute scam they will take your *** and you will never hear from them again. It’s probably a good general rule to not send anybody *** you met online bcus it usually never works out unless there willing to play by your rules.
Posted
Its a scam. You shouldn't ever send *** to someone for any reason. Report their account and block them.
Posted
Never send *** via the web to anyone you don’t really know or trust. There are too many lazy and entitled people these days, trying to extract *** from people to fund their desires.  If you want a Domme, check out your local dungeon or attend munches. It gives you a chance to get to know someone before handing over your hard earned ***.
Posted
Anyone here that solicits *** from you or on any dating app and hasn't met you in person tells you why they are here. They are either scamming or don't view the app for dating but part of their enterprise or business so to speak.
Posted
I hate *** or gifting begging Dommes. Financial situations should never be part of the BDSM world
Posted
A lot of met are screaming scam but most of you are looking for very young girls tribute if fair as long as their is a proper arrangement
Posted
If they want *** or for you to "buy content " , guaranteed scam. *** is not a part of the foundations of BDSM.
Posted
And frankly those scammers are ruining the world of BDSM.
Posted
Any one that requires this is a scam. Bottom line. Check the internet for scams. If they do want you to have your own toys, you can purchase them yourself. If they require any fee which they shouldn’t you can pay in person. If they are real and in your area, they will allow you to meet for coffee to even make sure the chemistry is right. If they are the real deal, they will require nothing you have mentioned.
Posted
Haha..many of those fakes read from the same script..once their profile reads they have videos for sale, they're usually not real