Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Posted
On 9/26/2019 at 3:01 AM, CatherineSnow said:

Well I'd say for people who can drive to offer lifts to events and get togethers, being the community together if it's on your way to an event or gathering. It's a great way to make friends and there's no pressure as you'd ask a few weeks in advance you could meet for a coffee before the day you need the lift and make sure it's safe and you're happy with it.

The problem with that is that the site doesn't organise events, they just advertise some of them..I agree, it would be great if there was a minibus or volunteers from events to pick up those of us a little further out, but the demand isn't there, I've suggested it to a couple of munch organisers, all of whom had legitimate reasons they didn't do it..all we can do is reach out to those we know are regularly attending and hope for a positive response.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/27/2019 at 9:18 AM, Katiefox said:

Mag Article News Feed Fetish.com (7).png

This is the place to share your thoughts and come up with new ideas as to how we can improve the site for all everyone Add yours below!

This site is a big waste of time. I have seen old profiles as old as 1 year without a log in a lot that were not logged into in 3 months. Customer service will piss you off. I will just start with 2-3 days for a response from them. Then not getting a real answer. Just a few emails to say we well get to you. Had 1 person told me I was prejudiced. I was a bad customer he they had good customers. I guess that I was prejudice because I didn't speak German. I guess that's right I am an American? At there website that was advertising in America. I trying to give them business. But because I don't speak German I'm prejudiced. I didn't do anything but complain

and they call me that. They want me *** and there treating me like this. It came time to pay I tried I don't know if they're in Europe somewhere. My bank will not process the payment because that's an area known for scams. I send an email asking you to help me there's another way to pay 3 days later they got back to me. I ended up asking to speak to the person's manager. It was told that the manager might get back to me in two or three days if he felt like it. In six months I've never seen more than 40 people in the chats the whole thing.

Posted
8 hours ago, jmr4516 said:

This site is a big waste of time. I have seen old profiles as old as 1 year without a log in a lot that were not logged into in 3 months. Customer service will piss you off. I will just start with 2-3 days for a response from them. Then not getting a real answer. Just a few emails to say we well get to you. Had 1 person told me I was prejudiced. I was a bad customer he they had good customers. I guess that I was prejudice because I didn't speak German. I guess that's right I am an American? At there website that was advertising in America. I trying to give them business. But because I don't speak German I'm prejudiced. I didn't do anything but complain

and they call me that. They want me *** and there treating me like this. It came time to pay I tried I don't know if they're in Europe somewhere. My bank will not process the payment because that's an area known for scams. I send an email asking you to help me there's another way to pay 3 days later they got back to me. I ended up asking to speak to the person's manager. It was told that the manager might get back to me in two or three days if he felt like it. In six months I've never seen more than 40 people in the chats the whole thing.

I too have issues with a few aspects of this website ..one in particular and that is the age verification ..but I feel that this post should not be allowed...it is really not a true reflection of how  F.C try to sort out various members problems..Ok..there are problems..but on the whole I would like to think that they take note of members complaints and try to resolve them.!

Cassie..

Posted

I told the truth about my experience. The site sucks the customer service is terrible. They don't address the issues or fix them. 

They gave me a free 7 day upgrade for my birthday. I tried to use it just now and  no up grade. I am done with this site.

Posted

Here is my suggesstion....i know you are in it to make ***....if you made the site where you didn't have to pay for every little detail you would get more of an online presence.here in the us.....there is 2 people in a 10 km radius of me...and I live in chicago...so there is no presence due to charging for everything....have to give a little to get alot in return!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

The messaging system on this website is... Adequate. What I would like, though, is if instead of saying how long ago a message was sent, saying WHEN it was sent; date and time combined. This way the "note" of when a message was sent does not need to change with each passing minute, and will also be much more accurate than "one hour ago".

Posted

Loss of Members Near Me disappointing. Used to be available on Last Login page at The bottom.

Posted

Yeah.there seems to be something not quite right in how this website operates..Also a lot of double standards when it comes to what is allowed and what is not.! It  seems that there is no definitive standard as to what is allowed either as a Post, topic, or photos..It seems depend on personal views of the moderator who is on duty at the time .! 

I am drifting towards using other Fetish Websites that really represent what we are about and allow Photos , still within accepted legal guidelines..Fetish . com is becoming more mainstream than serving what it originally set out to be.!.It his a shame..

Cassie

Posted
2 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

It  seems that there is no definitive standard as to what is allowed either as a Post, topic, or photos.

There is - in the bottom menu there's stuff like the Terms of Use, Code of Conduct and the FAQ - I've just been on the FAQ and there's some very clear rules about posts/photos/etc. 

I think, there is an inevitability to sometimes make mistakes or things go through the crack.  I think it's been said before there's a support function (help in the bottom menu) for if something isn't approved you think should be (or vice versa) when I had problems with listing my munch, they were very helpful and told me what I needed to do to resolve it.  

I don't think things have particularly changed here.  I knew this site had already set out to be a bit more accessible - I know it comes up often about people wanting an app and that the site is working on one : I know from (a) my day job (b) rival sites - that getting an app published is a challenge.  Apple need access to the app first and verify it and all changes.  Same to be listed in the Google Play Store.  (A rival site had a backdoor for Android, but it had it's own problems and they've since withdrawn support for the app) the downside of this is that publicly accessible content has to be within their guidelines.

Equally - the adult industry in general has a lot of challenges and one of the things choking the most is things like payment processors.  There's a long long list about of banned content - it's why you can't go on assorted clip sites and buy certain types of clips.    I actually think this site is a little bit more liberal than some others.

Of course... I know there are other sites we you can upload other photos without them needing to be approved.  But, these sites have massive problems with things like catfish (dealt with quite quickly on here I've found) and people posting fake or fraudulent photos (someone trying to pass off a fairly famous dungeon as being his "kink cottage") 

Like.  This is just my opinion.  I think it's good we have a place where people can air their opinions also - but - there's no utopia.  On another site I got yet another catfish contact me today and the process of getting this resolved is a lot slower than it is here.  I know they're using someone else's photos but there's hoops to be jumped through to report them, by which point they're running the scam on others, when it's a lot quicker here.

I think... it's important if you do have grievances, how could they be done better?  What is the problem - what is the proposed solution - how does that fit in with a site trying to be accessible. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

iam still trying to understand how to use this site,its to complated,i never get any real replys from people and if i do i never hear back from them,ill give this site one more try and if i dont get any replys from real people iam done

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/11/2019 at 10:40 PM, slendermale said:

iam still trying to understand how to use this site,its to complated,i never get any real replys from people and if i do i never hear back from them,ill give this site one more try and if i dont get any replys from real people iam done

Hi @slendermale, we're a young community as we only started 3 years ago - but still, we've already reached a proper spread in Europe, especially in Germany and the UK. Since we launched our FET app last month (you can login with the same user as here!), we've seen our US family grow very quickly in the last couple of weeks. So, have a little patience if you like the site, the community vibe and our values, as we'll soon be big enough in the East Coast, too! ;)

Believe me, we're trying our best to be the world's most trusted Fetish & BDSM community... Which leads us to another topic you've brought up; we don't do bots and fight fake accounts thanks to the user reports of members like you, our volunteering moderators and a team of supporters, who take care of everything you don't see on the site. Again, we're a small group of people even if our domain name gives another impression. 

In any case, please write to one of our mods any time and I'm sure they'll be happy to walk you around Fetish.com and show you how to 'master' our community. :smiling_imp:

Keep it kinky! 

Posted
On 12/3/2019 at 4:59 PM, Chiana said:

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone tbh

Hi @Chiana, can you give me a little more context as to what we should improve?
Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It's like slendermale said, there seems to be an unwritten rule, it has even been argued about in the chat room before. Women seem to have a problem with men messaging them, saying its too much attention getting hundreds of messages a day. And they should get to know them in chat, and then get permission to message....problem is not everyone goes to the chat room, so massive fail already..so looking at it from the male perspective, for the majority of us we hardly get any messages or views from women...There seems to be no incentive for women to engage in chatting to men let alone starting any kind of relationship...i think the dating side and general side of the site needs splitting maybe even a separate site linked. There is no certainty here who is seriously up to find someone for a relationship or not...thats just a couple of issues with this place

Posted

Do moderators read everything in a profiles profile? Over Christmas, I've come across some very dodgy info. One was supposedly an 18 year old female advertising for a guy or guys, to be a present for her 14 year old ***. The very worrying thing was the amount of messages she'd received in one day...over 130. This doesn't reflect well on both the site security, nor men who think that this is ok. I bet none of them were banned from ever being on this site again, and yes, i know they could reappear with a different profile.

Another matter. If people make a profile and then don't return for say a week, can't you just remove it? Many others feel the same frustration over these, "dead letterboxes".

Thanks

Posted

I know this one as I flagged something.  Basically, no, otherwise all profiles would need to be approved - so there's a few profiles which slip site rules (asking for payment without a €, displaying contacting info, or... in this case something more worrying...) but if you flag the profiles using 'report' the mods are usually pretty quick to deal with it.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Having seen the numbers of messages sent a a new female to this site, I was shocked. Messages like “I’ve got a big cock and want to fuck your mouth” was the very first message. No hello, hi or welcome. The occasional message is one thing but over 100 in a 24 hour period is a real issue.

I understand that the site can’t control this but perhaps limiting new profiles from sending messages before they have been verified and they have posted up a limited amount of info into their profile like a pic and some form of about me data. Making them commit to creating their profile and investing some time doing so in order to unlock messaging function would deter some of the rude impersonal messages. 

• 7 months later...
Posted

I get messages from people and you block them before i have chance to reply let alone see their profiles, what's that all about???

Posted

It's usually either their profile being verified or they weren't genuine

Posted
7 hours ago, Hoody63 said:

I get messages from people and you block them before i have chance to reply let alone see their profiles, what's that all about???

they're fake/scammers/etc. usually caught using someone else's photos or have attempted to scam someone. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Have mentioned this with others who agreed perhaps some permanent rooms such as UK only, global and over 30s, and one along the lines of the munch forum where chat only goes as far as a bit saucy, just some thoughts

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Emphasise moderation messages in the chat. for example with background color or something.
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 9/7/2020 at 1:22 PM, TJ_Pup said:

Love the new like system rather than the rating system... Can we have this when doing the photo comps too? 🤔 

They worked on this. Nice idea tee.

It is nice to see the organization follow back on some user feedback.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I think the spanks could use some work, thematically. What if there was a setting each user could control designating if they would prefer to be spanker vs spankee. It still works the same, but the text changes to "Ask [user] for a spanking" if they're not into getting spanked, and the list text about who has solicited a spank.

• 3 months later...
Posted
29 minutes ago, Bons said:

Just to clarify, soon after sending someone a message for the first time you are blocked from sending them any more messages until they send you one back.
I'm not sure how long that takes, I have sent a few messages to a friend in one go before it came into effect. Once they replied the block was automatically removed.

This is a seperate feature to blocking an account from contacting and seeing you.

Yes I believe that’s the no thanks button

• 2 months later...
Posted

This site is nothing but hustling scammers