Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

there's a thread which apparently gets periodically reviewed for ideas : 

thanks for that

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
For most apps on my android phone, I use either password, fingerprint, or connect dots, to log in. For personal privacy and security reasons, this would be an improvement to the application.

The Fet-app doesn't provide this mode, or am I missing something in the settings?
Posted
On 2/3/2022 at 1:16 AM, Sir-Mark-NL said:

For most apps on my android phone, I use either password, fingerprint, or connect dots, to log in. For personal privacy and security reasons, this would be an improvement to the application.

The Fet-app doesn't provide this mode, or am I missing something in the settings?

I've got it, turns out I needed to dig in deeper.

Settings/privacy

set and confirm a 6 numbers code and then confirm with fingerprint. I need to check now, if it actually works, how I need it to work.

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 2/21/2022 at 4:17 PM, Gingerrogers41 said:

Stop asking me to verify my account with my credit card it's very annoying. We both know you'll try to take membership payments. Ask for a photo with user name and the date!

I agree. I already did photo verification, but if I decline to do paid 18+ age verification I'm left with clicking, "No, I am a scam" to continue on with the site. 

2  membership is a bit of a rip off.

So, I decided to go ahead and pay for the age verification. I wish I'd checked the FAQs first, because the age verification only lasts for as long as the paid membership does. If the paid membership runs out and I want the verification back, I have to pay again. 

I know that businesses have to make ***, but this is just rude

3 the picture challenges are annoying. You should be able to opt out and not have to see or hear about the challenge again.

I agree. The news section is nice and all, but it'd be lovely to hide certain announcements once we're done with it rather than have it keep scrolling up over and over. 

4 being as membership doesn't really give you anything extra, apart from seeing, who has liked you and hiding your own profile. I should be able to opt out of membership fee and not be asked again. If I wanted to pay *** for this site I would have already. The amount of fake accounts on here it's not worth it. If I'm friends with someone I should be able to see all their photos. Not to be made to pay a membership fee. 

I actually get paying to see user-made videos: presumably it helps to pay for the file storage and bandwidth issues. This way, people who don't pay won't be contributing to the cost by viewing such files.

• 3 months later...
Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I don't know if it's been asked for before but could the ability to message as as group of people be added?

I've raised it on the ideas sheet that gets fed in.  Some ideas happen - some take a while and - some don't for whatever reason 

PeggableFucker
Posted
8 hours ago, FETMOD-KF said:

I've raised it on the ideas sheet that gets fed in.  Some ideas happen - some take a while and - some don't for whatever reason 

It's the 'for whatever reason' that bugs me on this site... An awful lot of decisions seem to be taken unilaterally and 'for whatever reason ' in this place... And when there's contest, you guys deal with it the French way: ' It's not MY fault, it's someone else ', 'I don't know, I just work here' etc...
Who are these entities that make the decisions? And why are they hiding behind these rules that keep changing with, apparently, no warning, even to those concerned?

Posted

I think like any form of feedback there is zero obligation or explanation required for why one idea or another doesn't get implemented.

If you went into McDonalds you wouldn't go to the cashier "hey, your firm should stop the exploitative farming and your CEO should pay more taxes - oh, and, btw - here is a product I think you should sell" and then go back a week later asking why none of it is done. Even if they agreed with you about the product idea 

PeggableFucker
Posted
@eyemblacksheep I don't go to MickeyD anymore... but to borrow your analogy, i feel it's more like 'we changed the cheese in the cheeseburger' or 'from now on, we'll only serve salads and nought else'... and if you don't like it, tough!
Posted (edited)

Ive asked multiple times before across this site. 

Can there please please be a "close inbox" filter button for when in the chat. 

I am sick of sleazy people seeing me come into chat and within seconds are writing all sorts of shady crap in my inbox. 

This site has an "ignore all filters when in chat button". So they are reasonably add a turn off inbox button so mostly the women arent being spammed by thirsty men in chat

(I used this example based off the daily comments that 99.9% comes from women in there asking men to stop). 

Also while we are here. Can we have a filter that doesnt let fet one liners through

Theyre lazy cringey and impersonal and its just spamming inboxes at this stage. I dont want to have them sent to me and would prefer some form of option to maybe block these than the men (usually) 10s a month that i am currently doing. 😬😬😬😬

Edited by Finally_Jen
Posted
29 minutes ago, PeggableFucker said:

@eyemblacksheep I don't go to MickeyD anymore... but to borrow your analogy, i feel it's more like 'we changed the cheese in the cheeseburger' or 'from now on, we'll only serve salads and nought else'... and if you don't like it, tough!

but that also IS how a lot of business works

I mean picking on McDs as an example they were one of the first to ban plastic straws - which didn't give customers a lot of a choice (and the paper ones are useless) but they continue to be in one of the most pollutant companies - and also massively responsible for deforestation. 

But as angry as you might be about this (as I am - I've not eaten there in nearly 20 years) there's not much the minimum wage cashier can do about it.    

Posted
13 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Also while we are here. Can we have a filter that doesnt let fet one liners through

There is a setting for that I just looked on mine
https://www.fetish.com/settings/notification/filter

If you go in you can set the minimum length of message : I've got mine set so is probably why I don't get any of the "Hello handsome" scammers 

Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

There is a setting for that I just looked on mine
https://www.fetish.com/settings/notification/filter

If you go in you can set the minimum length of message : I've got mine set so is probably why I don't get any of the "Hello handsome" scammers 

I have a character setting of like 30 or 50 minimum. I still get 

"You look like my kinda kinstar" 

"Whip or be whipped is the question"  

Coming through

The app i beleive supplies these one liners.. not actual text someone had bothered to write xx

Posted
6 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

but that also IS how a lot of business works

I mean picking on McDs as an example they were one of the first to ban plastic straws - which didn't give customers a lot of a choice (and the paper ones are useless) but they continue to be in one of the most pollutant companies - and also massively responsible for deforestation. 

But as angry as you might be about this (as I am - I've not eaten there in nearly 20 years) there's not much the minimum wage cashier can do about it.    

Not sure what this is about entirely but i am.100% with ya. Mcdonalds is a massive part in ruining this world. I refuse to eat it. Not the workers faults but the whole company needs to dissolve.

Posted

I joined late in 2019, paid for membership but didn't do very much before COVID stopped everything.

I got a message last week about logging in again. I liked what I saw and tried to pay for a month's membership. I have tried 4 times to subscribe, tried 2 different bank cards but been unable to get past the confirmation page. One of my banks has had activation checks but no *** has been taken.

I have sent 6 requests for help on here and one email to the German help address but not had a single reply. 

They don't appear to have any customer service so perhaps they don't want my custom. It's sad because I thought it was going to good.

Posted
41 minutes ago, Roy0112 said:

I have sent 6 requests for help on here and one email to the German help address but not had a single reply. 

Sorry to hear you've not heard anything
Can you possibly try something for me - if click on help at the bottom at should take you to the service centre - in the top right it will have your name and a drop down - if you select "My Conversations" - there may very well have been a response in there

Posted
10 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

Sorry to hear you've not heard anything
Can you possibly try something for me - if click on help at the bottom at should take you to the service centre - in the top right it will have your name and a drop down - if you select "My Conversations" - there may very well have been a response in there

I have just checked there. I actually have raised 7 queries, 4 regarding payments and 3 asking about service. None have received a reply. First on Friday 29th was 669672, I can get other numbers .

Posted
1 minute ago, Roy0112 said:

I have just checked there. I actually have raised 7 queries, 4 regarding payments and 3 asking about service. None have received a reply. First on Friday 29th was 669672, I can get other numbers .

Sorry that is the latest query. First was 668642.

Posted
1 hour ago, Roy0112 said:

ah - ok : this is not something I have access to, but we had found a case that some members were raising additional tickets not seeing they'd had a reply and/or missing emails
I'm sure they'll reply soon enough

Posted
6 hours ago, Roy0112 said:

I actually have raised 7 queries, 4 regarding payments and 3 asking about service. None have received a reply. First on Friday 29th was 669672, I can get other numbers .

So that's only two working days - at a stretch, the best part of three if you messaged first thing Friday morning.

Give them a chance pal, they're not superhuman. I've rarely had a reply back in that length of time and a couple of times it's been more than a week, but they get around to everyone in turn.

Posted
7 hours ago, Aranhis said:

So that's only two working days - at a stretch, the best part of three if you messaged first thing Friday morning.

Give them a chance pal, they're not superhuman. I've rarely had a reply back in that length of time and a couple of times it's been more than a week, but they get around to everyone in turn.

Thanks for your reply, I was concerned because I paid my subscription 2 years ago and it was straightforward. I've been off here since COVID and I thought it would be easy to pay. I'll be more patient.

Posted
7 hours ago, Roy0112 said:

Thanks for your reply, I was concerned because I paid my subscription 2 years ago and it was straightforward. I've been off here since COVID and I thought it would be easy to pay. I'll be more patient.

I’ve found as a standard they take 7 days to reply. Think it’s a smallish team perhaps.

Posted

Got sorted, problem seemed to be autofill on Google play being blocked. Removed from phone, paid with different card, went straight through.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Way way way faster messaging options and responses it takes days upon days which make people deterred from actually using it because who wants to wait so much time to get a response back to a message you’ll send a message it may not get them they won’t open it then I may not got a message pushing messages and has a spending the *** on it it’s such a deterrent it makes people not want to use it that’s why I don’t use it as much as I’m like they’re not even gonna read my message for God knows how long

Posted

I have over 75 messages out as we speak and I’m lucky to get a reply back from perhaps one in the day and you hope it’s not a small and simple not interested that’s usually what you get it’s not interested people . Or it will be messages randomly from people that are thousands of miles away not the people that I messaged initially I’m still waiting for that from when I started the app I have checked the website it’s a little faster on the website but it’s not good

Posted
6 minutes ago, Milke36Drips said:

I have over 75 messages out as we speak and I’m lucky to get a reply back from perhaps one in the day and you hope it’s not a small and simple not interested that’s usually what you get it’s not interested people . Or it will be messages randomly from people that are thousands of miles away not the people that I messaged initially I’m still waiting for that from when I started the app I have checked the website it’s a little faster on the website but it’s not good

You've send 75 messages in 10 days? To 75 different people?