Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Posted
I want to be able to sort my matches on the questionnaire by distance, or even filter them by age and distance like I can with the search. There is no way to sort them currently. Maybe an option to sort them by closest match too.
Posted
I would be happy if matches or crushed would be free of banned profiles… aka fakes which are still visible to me but no longer existing
Posted
5 hours ago, jaesun said:

Some people on here are really awkward.. its hard to know each persons taste in protocol and the line  they draw at offensive or banal. 
Its probably a good idea to have a how to approach me in the personal page survey.

This is a fab idea 

Posted
5 hours ago, jaesun said:

Some people on here are really awkward.. its hard to know each persons taste in protocol and the line  they draw at offensive or banal. 
Its probably a good idea to have a how to approach me in the personal page survey.

Interesting idea, it would need to include an option for flexible though because many vary styles. I’d also be concerned about anyone who expected you to approach with high protocol without prior agreement. Maybe a section for preferred style….
Not that anyone will read it 😂

Posted

Some people write that in their profile.  

I think those additional questions were there mostly as prompts to try to help people struggling to write a profile.  

But, to be honest, if you approach someone and they don't like your approach you wouldn't work anyway 

Posted
@Eyemblacksheep..

I took compatability into account when i wrote my piece.
Some people prefer a simple hello,
Others want to be tantalised and theres many variations more.
I was trying to make it easier for the person being contacted and the person contacting.
Rather than one party taking a wild guess at what someone else finds palatable, as its a fine line when considering someones basic self description and sending something...
and vice versa.
Posted

if someone write on their profile "just say hello" - how many "hey" messages do you think it'll take before they regret it?

How this plays out

someone feels they have to fill it in, themselves not quite knowing what to write - cos let's be honest, sometimes it's the mood of the day that differs between "yet another fucking hey message" and "I know I'll probably regret this, but I'll reply" - and so they kinda, go, I dunno "just say hello"

and they get the hundreds that just say "hello" the guys then take to the forums to complain they followed the instructions and STILL didn't get a reply.

I still maintain, best way to contact someone...

Read their profile - already helps you stand out from those that didn't.    Decide from there if you are *actually* interested.   If not, then,never ever message anyone for the sake of it.   Send a short message that isn't going to take you much time, but also isn't overly generic small talk.  You can balance a little between a basic intro, what you liked about their profile (or forum posts, or whatever) and if there is a question it often elates a response.

If there's not enough info on their profile to be able to do this, then you're not actually interested.  

Posted

Picture upload approval times need to be sorted out. It's random at best. Upload 3 pictures, 2 approve instantly and one sits in limbo for hours if not days, even though they of the same thing just a different angle. 

Posted

Could the option to use imperial measurements (miles/feet/inches) be added to the website (or me being pointed to where the settings are) - in the Android app, I have it set, but in the website it's still showing me km: which due to my Britishness, I cannot "visualise" as distances.

Posted
So an update about the trans accounts problem. I found out that when you put down your account as trans it puts you down as a trans female. So not only is there no option to choose trans male or trans female, but it's like trans men don't exist.
Posted

There should be an option to choose the order in which pictures appear on your profile.

Posted
Hey Fet. How about some housekeeping tasks?

1. delete blocked profiles entirely
I have numerous places where I still get shown profiles which have been blocked by fet itself. This includes last visited, favorites and crushes.
98% of profiles I see within my crushes have been blocked from fet!
Also those blocked kinksters do count against the max limits of favorites people can have. Which is funny because if you reach max favorites you are getting informed about upgrading to vip. Is this some kind of black selling tricks?
2. get rid of profiles in pending verifications
I see too many profiles which are kn pending verification. I could now argue about removing those profiles after x months of no attempt have been made. Because guess what. Those profiles will never come back. You tried to validate them for a reason. And even if you are wrong here and delete an account after like 6 months. Those people still can create a new account. But just get rid of them.

Here are the good news of doing this kind of housekeeping. It will keep your database smaller which means less costs and better performance.

Beside the housekeeping task. Correct me if I am wrong but fet is supposed to be a sexual preferences respecting platform. So why do I get constancy gay woman’s being shown when swiping? I can’t Filter there. And I think it’s just rude that I as a male get shown profiles which are not looking for males but I still can send them a spank there. But I will only figure out that they are not looking for males if I am looking at their profile. That’s not a good user experience here.
Posted
I really find it disingenuous that members who put on message filters can still canvas the entire membership.

It's kind of annoying to see people show up as visitors repeatedly who I cannot speak with. I understand the protection this provides people, but when I see people with filters on that exclude me, and then they've visited my profile multiple times, I question what the interest is all about.
Posted
It would be good to have the option to add captions to photos and to have the option to close comment.
PixieDust
Posted
On 5/2/2023 at 7:10 AM, LunaMaeve said:

It would be good to have the option to add captions to photos and to have the option to close comment.

Both options are available.  If you would like me to show you, feel free to drop me a line and I will send you some screen shots on how to do both. 😊

Posted
On 4/30/2023 at 2:34 AM, DyingForLife said:

I really find it disingenuous that members who put on message filters can still canvas the entire membership.

It's kind of annoying to see people show up as visitors repeatedly who I cannot speak with. I understand the protection this provides people, but when I see people with filters on that exclude me, and then they've visited my profile multiple times, I question what the interest is all about.

Just block them. I would.🤷‍♀️

Posted (edited)

I have to say this site is not bad compared to others. Was on another site, could only message or write comments without paying. You can't look at pics of other members without posting a pic of yourself. They had no filter function in messaging. Got constant likes on pic, and types men I had no interest. They did this to make ***, and gave false hope to the men writing messages to me. Yeah, it sucks to know you don't match the filtering criteria, but it's better than having more unreplied messages. Forgot, got constant "Yo, Hey, 👋"... that's all.

Edited by seonny
Misunderstanding
Posted
Wednesday at 06:01 AM, PixieDust said:

Both options are available.  If you would like me to show you, feel free to drop me a line and I will send you some screen shots on how to do both. 😊

I have tried to look for the option myself but I will take you up on your assistance with screenshots

Posted
On 4/29/2023 at 5:34 PM, DyingForLife said:

There are a lot of legitimate reasons to check out a profile you don't accept messages from. You might want to inspect them just to understand the environment better, etc. Check out this thread on getting weird visits: 

canesimon_uk
Posted

I find it frustrating when I am given a panel of people who might interest me, and underneath their photo I am given:

Male (23)  14km  one day

That's good, but then I discover when I click on their profile that they are not interested in meeting other men, and that happens about 90 per cent of the time.

If the underneath line had contained those vital symbols which indicate their interests:

Male (23)  14km  one day : interested in MEN   WOMEN  TRANS etc (sorry I can't do the icons in this box).

This saves me the embarrassment of clicking on a guy who isn't interested, and it prevents him getting annoyed that some stupid Gays are getting onto him when they don't stand a chance.

Posted (edited)

Why isn't this still a feature?! It blows my mind.

Amount of time people lose people in the chat because they get bombarded with messages so It pushes the chat down and they don't get seen is amazing. So many times. 

PLEASE ADD PIN CONVERSATIONS! 

even if it cost like 10 points or whatever you should be able to pin chats. So primitive this site.

Edited by Mr-Brown
Spelling
Posted

can we have pin 📌 conversations to the top please!! 

Posted
Half the stuff on here doesn’t work at all preferences selected get reset in search engine anything you select sets somewhere else. Distance and cities don’t match fake profiles all a scam!
  • 2 weeks later...
Cuddlewithme
Posted

I wish we could filter emails from other countries

I’ve been getting 99% spam from the UK and guys from other states.

it would be nice to not have to delete 20-50 emails daily.