Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Posted
7 minutes ago, Kar_som said:

Sorry, I didn't explained well.

I want to say that I like to see a SEARCH BAR to search TOPIC in FORUM

There is a search bar at the top of Forum menu. Hold the top of the screen and drag down, then it'll appear. ☺️

Posted
This app needs to get it through their heads that those of us like myself with super small hands and short fingers *cannot* take verification pics with the shutter button placed where it is. It is physically impossible for me to hold my phone in one hand and reach the shutter button with the thumb of the hand that’s holding it. I can’t even verify myself 🙄
Posted
1 hour ago, 165Sw33t said:

There is a search bar at the top of Forum menu. Hold the top of the screen and drag down, then it'll appear. ☺️

Thanks alot, it was helpful.

It was well hidden even more than treasure hunt 😁😁😁😁

Posted
5 hours ago, SassySouthernSprite said:

This app needs to get it through their heads that those of us like myself with super small hands and short fingers *cannot* take verification pics with the shutter button placed where it is. It is physically impossible for me to hold my phone in one hand and reach the shutter button with the thumb of the hand that’s holding it. I can’t even verify myself 🙄

You can move the dot on the screen to a more convenient position on most phones these days.

Posted
7 hours ago, SassySouthernSprite said:

Prop the phone on something with a timer for the photo. or get someone else to hold it for you and press the button from behind.

Posted

I've just been trying to clean up some messages and found it annoying, frustrating and laborious to do so.

Whilst trying to delete conversations/messages from deleted members from my inbox, each and every time I do so, I'm thrown out of my inbox. This means I then have to go back in, scroll down to find the next one, and go through the same again. 

Not only that, but trying to do the same in the hidden messages is even worse, since I have to first individually move each one from hidden to inbox, and then go through the process above.

Is it supposed to be this difficult, laborious and frustrating? Surely not 🥴

Posted

Don't know if anyone else has brought this up, but could we maybe have some kind of middle ground for the opening of our private galleries please? There's a massive leap between 'access for 30 minutes' and 'access forever'!

Posted (edited)

Needs to be functionality whereby you can restrict who can view your profile page by criteria such as gender 

I've had an instance recently where a male has been stalking my profile and trying to dissuade others from talking to me based on who they have seen visiting my profile 

This would prevent people with a malicious agenda using your details inappropriately

Edited by PaulKrendler
Posted
Instead of a block button, maybe consider a "pause" feature with a notification to the other party?
Sometimes, mental health days are needed but it shouldn't sever relationships. A "Pause" or "Time Out" feature might help maintain relationships while also giving temporary space for healing/processing/etc.
Posted
Just now, 165Sw33t said:
Instead of a block button, maybe consider a "pause" feature with a notification to the other party?
Sometimes, mental health days are needed but it shouldn't sever relationships. A "Pause" or "Time Out" feature might help maintain relationships while also giving temporary space for healing/processing/etc.

In addition to the block button

Posted

They need to improve the search function so you can select based on age, body type and particularly interest aka those who are ready to meet and live the lifestyle V those who just talking/chit chatting etc.

One of the picture options for ladies should be a natural non makeup non filtered picture aka see what you actually look like in person.

Posted
5 hours ago, HSDMASTER said:

They need to improve the search function so you can select based on age, body type and particularly interest aka those who are ready to meet and live the lifestyle V those who just talking/chit chatting etc.

One of the picture options for ladies should be a natural non makeup non filtered picture aka see what you actually look like in person.

What patriachial BS, but whilst we're at it...
One of the filter criteria for us ladies should be based on a man's salary. That way we'll know before we start conversing whether we're going to have to carry him in a relationship 🙄

Posted

Fetish has to clamp down on all these profiles that keep posting snapshots, OFs, and handles for pay apps.

They need to adopt a zero tolerance policy and aggressively remove people who continue to vulture this site's membership.

Posted
47 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:

Fetish has to clamp down on all these profiles that keep posting snapshots, OFs, and handles for pay apps.

They need to adopt a zero tolerance policy and aggressively remove people who continue to vulture this site's membership.

they do

TimtheMerciless
Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

What patriachial BS, but whilst we're at it...
One of the filter criteria for us ladies should be based on a man's salary. That way we'll know before we start conversing whether we're going to have to carry him in a relationship 🙄

Agree on both points. I don't care what the particular rules are - but what's good for the goose should be good for the gander. 🤔

(🪿No geese were harmed in the writing of this post)

Posted
10 hours ago, PaulKrendler said:

Needs to be functionality whereby you can restrict who can view your profile page by criteria such as gender 

I've had an instance recently where a male has been stalking my profile and trying to dissuade others from talking to me based on who they have seen visiting my profile 

This would prevent people with a malicious agenda using your details inappropriately

But then - this wouldn't stop a woman viewing your profile to do the same.  

Posted
9 hours ago, HSDMASTER said:

Browse

Select your filter

there's an option at the bottom 'Specify' - click on that

This brings you advanced options where you can select based on role, relationship types, kinks, and different appearance settings.

Unfortunately there is no advanced AI which mindreads the other person for their likelihood to meet up.  

Posted
Are there any plans to add voice messaging capabilities to the chat forum?
Posted

Auto-ice breaker messages

Not sure if this is the place to post this but is there a way to get rid of the suggestive ice breaker messages that appear?

All of them are so cringey and I find it difficult to imagine that any lady would respond well to them. And sometimes the keyboard disppears and moves the page down resulting in me accidently sending one. And then it is classed as my first message so I don't get to send my actual message resulting in a complete misrepresentation. And oddly enough, I never get a reply from such people haha.

If it just showed ideas of what to talk about then fair enough. But as an initial interaction and first impression with someone they just give the ick and actually seem quite disrespectful. The opposite feel to how the community on here actually is.

Please remove them or change them to 'read only'.

Thank you 🙂

Posted

Need help. 

My membership is saying its active.

But I have ads and signs telling me to upgrade. 

I have 1900 points almost.  

I have clicked on redeem points for premium and nothing is working

Keeps telling me I need to be a free member to exchange points for membership. 

I logged into my couple account and checked my own profile and my star is there. 

But no premium, and I can't upgrade.

Can this be sorted please 

Posted

When an account is deleted or suspended it doesn't allow us to read their last messages or chat history. It doesn't make any sense. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Koray said:

When an account is deleted or suspended it doesn't allow us to read their last messages or chat history. It doesn't make any sense. 

I really don't like this either. I'd like to be able to still see the conversation. Their comments in the forums don't disappear, why can't the dms stay too unless we choose to delete them

MisstressStorm
Posted

Faceless Avatars

I don’t want faceless avatars to view my account. I get numerous accounts every day to add to my blocked list. This is a major consent issue. These accounts are a major red flag and a threat to my safety. I don’t consent to these accounts viewing my content and images. Stalkers use faceless accounts to access , what I’m doing and who I’m seeing . Any negative / misogynists replies will be blocked/ reported ⛈

Posted
4 hours ago, MisstressStorm said:

Faceless Avatars

I don’t want faceless avatars to view my account. I get numerous accounts every day to add to my blocked list. This is a major consent issue. These accounts are a major red flag and a threat to my safety. I don’t consent to these accounts viewing my content and images. Stalkers use faceless accounts to access , what I’m doing and who I’m seeing . Any negative / misogynists replies will be blocked/ reported ⛈

I have done some house keeping on this thread relating to this post and removed all comments that were off topic and quite frankly argumentative and rude, this goes against the TOU.  

I would like to remind everyone this thread is about site improvements and not a place to bicker and name calling.  

All posts for recommended improvements are reviewed by the Community Team so please lets keep on topic going forward. Thank you