Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Posted
1 hour ago, xxxVidarxxx said:

Well, this site/app would be better if the answered help tickets. I’ve had on regarding my membership in for 2 weeks with no response 🤷🏼‍♂️

You can always try asking us. I had problems renewing my membership in that it refused point blank to accept my debit card details, a lot of frustrating trial and error got me there in the end. Literally 3 days. Naturally the debit card was working fine on other sites. It's the part that asks for house number and street, it just does not work as they ask for it here. 

Posted

Now that the website version seems to be working just fine in my opinion (apologies if the App is still a bombsite of failed good intentions), one thing I'd like is an option in the Direct Mail feature to reply to a specific message, with the first few lines of said message highlighted as a 'heading' on said reply. Much like WA and Telegram. In a fast paced chat with multiple threads going on, the flow can get somewhat muddled up as replies to a historic post look out of context to the current convesation. Small beer, but as said, the web page is now far more stable. 

Posted
gahhh why does the app crash when i click on the notification for a forum reply or post?
Posted
Just now, xcacoethes said:

gahhh why does the app crash when i click on the notification for a forum reply or post?

Oh dear,  looks like the gremlins are still there. I don't use the App on my mobile as I find the website works just fine.

www. fetish. com

No gaps of course, but I recall links either aren't allowed or the post gets deleted.

Posted
neither are the case for me.. i dislike using the website :T
Posted
2 hours ago, xxxVidarxxx said:

Well, this site/app would be better if the answered help tickets. I’ve had on regarding my membership in for 2 weeks with no response 🤷🏼‍♂️

yeah; I think support speed has been a common bug bear - I would however go back into your tickets and check there isn't a response and you just haven't had a notification

I'm aware other sites are struggling also (January an understandably busy month!) but 2 weeks is, a bit excessive

Posted
1 hour ago, VKD said:

Oh dear,  looks like the gremlins are still there. I don't use the App on my mobile as I find the website works just fine.

www. fetish. com

No gaps of course, but I recall links either aren't allowed or the post gets deleted.

Why would you need to put gaps to name the website of the app. 

It's literally the exact thing youre on.

Fetish.com

Its theirs so they allow it.

Posted
2 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

Why would you need to put gaps to name the website of the app. 

It's literally the exact thing youre on.

Fetish.com

Its theirs so they allow it.

I've collected so many demerit points in the past it's just not worth the ***y hassle, so I made it obvious without posting a link. 

Posted
Just now, VKD said:

I've collected so many demerit points in the past it's just not worth the ***y hassle, so I made it obvious without posting a link. 

Sorry to hear. 

But i do think youre ok to name the website belonging to the very app people use. 

Helps them in the long run 😉

Posted
14 minutes ago, VKD said:

there's a list somewhere of permitted links

and linking internally to fetish.com is definitely ok (i.e. home page, magazine articles, event page, etc) 

youtube and wikipedia also ok

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there's a list somewhere of permitted links

and linking internally to fetish.com is definitely ok (i.e. home page, magazine articles, event page, etc) 

youtube and wikipedia also ok

It’s in the Code of Conduct:

Post links from trusted sources only

Links to Youtube and Vimeo videos, Wikipedia articles, and Instagram posts are OK. However, no other external links are allowed. The only exception being for FETmods (moderators) when posting about general technical support in the BDSM Forum.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Chloebear said:

It’s in the Code of Conduct:

Post links from trusted sources only

Links to Youtube and Vimeo videos, Wikipedia articles, and Instagram posts are OK. However, no other external links are allowed. The only exception being for FETmods (moderators) when posting about general technical support in the BDSM Forum.

Youtube, Vimeo and Insta are riddled with demented trash for crying out loud. Yet a link to the excellent UberKinky Essential Guides gets wiped. Probably because they'd rather you shelled a mint for the ridiculously expensive Academy 'training' here. 

Posted
6 hours ago, VKD said:

Youtube, Vimeo and Insta are riddled with demented trash for crying out loud. Yet a link to the excellent UberKinky Essential Guides gets wiped. Probably because they'd rather you shelled a mint for the ridiculously expensive Academy 'training' here. 

I think there's a few reasons for the restrictions on external links - and my guesses would be

1) Certainty that it goes to a legitimate website - not something which is going to harvest data, scam, host pirate content, etc.

2) That commercial links are not permitted - so posting a link to the Uberkinky Essential Guides is in essence a link to Uberkinky which is a store.   

Posted
7 hours ago, VKD said:

Just quoting, have no idea.

Posted
When you send a message to someone what does the little trashcan icon mean?
Posted
2 minutes ago, ridgeway384 said:

When you send a message to someone what does the little trashcan icon mean?

Means they have deleted the message their end ☺️

Posted
1 hour ago, lil-monster said:

Means they have deleted the message their end ☺️

Thank you 

Posted

So, people using the site to offer paid services without having an upgraded and paid for pro account...

I get that the team handling reports sometimes has a backlog to deal with and sometimes it can take days or even over a week for a reported profile to get looked at. On some occasions it has taken two weeks for a "Thanks for helping out" notification to land, but I'm not here to talk about the damage these people do to the site in such an interim. This week most reports I've sent have been responded to immediately. 

There is one profile I reported a few days ago. Not only was the profile blatantly selling content on a basic profile, it was also clear that the profile was being run simultaneously by two people (and that a buyer was able to purchase content of both). The notification that this profile was being looked at only came through in the early hours of this morning, eight hours ago, but as I mentioned I get that sometimes Fet staff have a backlog and other priorities to deal with.

What I wasn't expecting was to scroll down my news feed this morning to see the same account still peddling their content and thanking customers for all of the gifts they had woken up to today. I've checked the profile; it is still a basic account, it is still clearly operated by more than one person, and is still very openly pushing sales of this couple's content, providing ca*happ details and such. And it's obviously working well for them with no consequences.

So what's the craic Fet? My ex had her account terminated simply for sending an enquiry to you about how to upgrade her account and become a FinDom on the site, because she wanted to make sure she did things properly, didn't want to break any rules, and didnt realise it wasn't allowed (at the time I was not aware either else I could have advised her myself). She never posted or implied any such activity on her profile, didn't partake of it nor would have if your support team had simply said "Sorry, that isn't allowed, if you break the rules we'll have to delete your account". Yet in trying to do the right thing and sending an enquiry she got booted, all the while users like these are allowed to rake in the bucks.

I'd like to think the people - including myself - who take the time to report the profiles you ask us to report aren't wasting our time, but I know there are certainly other things I'd prefer to be doing.

Posted
14 hours ago, Aranhis said:

So, people using the site to offer paid services without having an upgraded and paid for pro account...

I get that the team handling reports sometimes has a backlog to deal with and sometimes it can take days or even over a week for a reported profile to get looked at. On some occasions it has taken two weeks for a "Thanks for helping out" notification to land, but I'm not here to talk about the damage these people do to the site in such an interim. This week most reports I've sent have been responded to immediately. 

There is one profile I reported a few days ago. Not only was the profile blatantly selling content on a basic profile, it was also clear that the profile was being run simultaneously by two people (and that a buyer was able to purchase content of both). The notification that this profile was being looked at only came through in the early hours of this morning, eight hours ago, but as I mentioned I get that sometimes Fet staff have a backlog and other priorities to deal with.

What I wasn't expecting was to scroll down my news feed this morning to see the same account still peddling their content and thanking customers for all of the gifts they had woken up to today. I've checked the profile; it is still a basic account, it is still clearly operated by more than one person, and is still very openly pushing sales of this couple's content, providing ca*happ details and such. And it's obviously working well for them with no consequences.

So what's the craic Fet? My ex had her account terminated simply for sending an enquiry to you about how to upgrade her account and become a FinDom on the site, because she wanted to make sure she did things properly, didn't want to break any rules, and didnt realise it wasn't allowed (at the time I was not aware either else I could have advised her myself). She never posted or implied any such activity on her profile, didn't partake of it nor would have if your support team had simply said "Sorry, that isn't allowed, if you break the rules we'll have to delete your account". Yet in trying to do the right thing and sending an enquiry she got booted, all the while users like these are allowed to rake in the bucks.

I'd like to think the people - including myself - who take the time to report the profiles you ask us to report aren't wasting our time, but I know there are certainly other things I'd prefer to be doing.

I've been batting away a few CashApp/OF types too. Does seem to take a long time for the verdict to arrive. I was not immediately sure as to whom you were referring, but quickly found the Cvlt profile/Ads. You are quite right, the entire profile is one huge advertising scam. I too reported it some 12 hours back. It's still sailing serenly on. 

Posted
37 minutes ago, VKD said:

I've been batting away a few CashApp/OF types too. Does seem to take a long time for the verdict to arrive. I was not immediately sure as to whom you were referring, but quickly found the Cvlt profile/Ads. You are quite right, the entire profile is one huge advertising scam. I too reported it some 12 hours back. It's still sailing serenly on. 

Ah, it wasn't the Cvlt one although I've just browsed the ads and found them too. How amazingly bolshy!

I got another notification (to match the one from eleven hours earlier) after my post and second report regarding the profile I was talking about, plus a mod reached out to me and couldn't find them on the site so we assume they've now been dealt with 🤞

Posted

A feature I would love to see on PC is the ability to arrange what order your pics appear in past your PFP.

Posted
Wednesday at 06:59 PM, VKD said:

I agree I do the same even catfish profiles they are still on

Posted
Please make it to where couples can do the Dom/Sub quiz and also I don't know if it's just an issue on the app cuz I don't get on the actual website very often but look into possible bugs in the Spanx section where you can swipe through people because our filter is set to women and couples any relationship status and 18 to 80 years old and it still says that are filter is too picky and won't show us anybody
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
if you open the app and clear notifications before they send the daily message at 630am, there’s a phantom 6 notifications that don’t go away until you actually get another one. i don’t know if i’m making sense. but it’s really annoying and it feels like they’re trying to trick you into opening the app.
Posted
Can we please fix the issue of the app constantly crashing when you try to read the forums! Five times it has crashed on me just trying to open this thread to say about the constant crashes every time you try to open up the forum