Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Yespleasenow
Posted

I'm not a scammer I'm just looking for fun times  with the right kinky person

Posted
19 hours ago, Herby70 said:

This site is nothing but hustling scammers 

Herby I got to tell ya mate there are no where near as many here as there is on other places such as ALT, and to this place's credit, it you can prove someone is a scammer/fake then report them, because they will be blocked very quickly, once again, not like other places where they are allowed to continue unabated.

Posted

The one thing that I would love to see happen here is that IF someone is blocked, or that they can't validate their account within a certain time, their profiles are removed from the members list.

Posted
44 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

The one thing that I would love to see happen here is that IF someone is blocked, or that they can't validate their account within a certain time, their profiles are removed from the members list.

I'd also like to see the statistics removed from our profiles, a lot of my non replies are the result of my not being able to reply to messages from ppl who've been blocked or have deleted, it makes me look bad if its not clear that I haven't ignored just been unable to reply

it would also be nice to have some input into blocked members, some have been blocked who were popular and not scammers which is upsetting for those who enjoyed interacting with them, the chance to comment on whether someone should b blocked would b nice

Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

I'd also like to see the statistics removed from our profiles, a lot of my non replies are the result of my not being able to reply to messages from ppl who've been blocked or have deleted, it makes me look bad if its not clear that I haven't ignored just been unable to reply

it would also be nice to have some input into blocked members, some have been blocked who were popular and not scammers which is upsetting for those who enjoyed interacting with them, the chance to comment on whether someone should b blocked would b nice

Kymi, the thing with the stats probably doesn't worry too much because those that correspond with you (and me) don't rate our conversations, and there are many that rate you highly even though you don't chat with them that often, so to me, that really doesn't cause me to lose any sleep.

As far as those that get banned, then you really need to look at why they are getting banned (whether they're good guys or not).  The rules state that puting contact information in their profiles is NOT on, yet there are at least 50 that I have reported in the last 2 weeks for just that.  Then you have the possible underage members, and those looking to scam.

I know I often go through and check photos and find there are some with hundreds of hits on google from supposedly new and inexperienced members and yet they still get through.  I wish Fetish would look at this process and fine tune it, like adding a definite scam button or the ability to see profile names when classifying the photos so you could check their profile rather than just the photo. 

Posted
On 3/17/2021 at 8:06 PM, Mathew said:

2fa. The fake accounts and scammers gotta go. That should be able to help significantly reduce the amount of people who have been removed, and just make new accounts again. Would however require adding a phone number, not visible to Public. But I think people would prefer the scammers gone.

To activate a profile you have to input a code that is sent via sms.

Posted
5 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Kymi, the thing with the stats probably doesn't worry too much because those that correspond with you (and me) don't rate our conversations, and there are many that rate you highly even though you don't chat with them that often, so to me, that really doesn't cause me to lose any sleep.

As far as those that get banned, then you really need to look at why they are getting banned (whether they're good guys or not).  The rules state that puting contact information in their profiles is NOT on, yet there are at least 50 that I have reported in the last 2 weeks for just that.  Then you have the possible underage members, and those looking to scam.

I know I often go through and check photos and find there are some with hundreds of hits on google from supposedly new and inexperienced members and yet they still get through.  I wish Fetish would look at this process and fine tune it, like adding a definite scam button or the ability to see profile names when classifying the photos so you could check their profile rather than just the photo. 

There is a scammer option via the report profile function.

You can check the profile from the photos by clicking on their name.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Bounty said:

There is a scammer option via the report profile function.

You can check the profile from the photos by clicking on their name.

YES Bounty I know that, but when you are going through the classification of photos (SFW/NSFW/etc) that haven't been released yet there is only a 'Something is off' category IF the photo is stolen from the internet or other site.  There is no way to explain why you have classified it as that, and there is no Profile name against those photos.

Posted
4 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

YES Bounty I know that, but when you are going through the classification of photos (SFW/NSFW/etc) that haven't been released yet there is only a 'Something is off' category IF the photo is stolen from the internet or other site.  There is no way to explain why you have classified it as that, and there is no Profile name against those photos.

But that 'something is off' category flags the picture.

It then gets looked at and the appropriate action is taken.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Bounty said:

But that 'something is off' category flags the picture.

It then gets looked at and the appropriate action is taken.

Does it, because I have marked photos with that button and have still ended up seeing them published in the News Feed section.  Now if I can see that a photo has 274 hits on google under other profiles in different countries to where the alleged profile is, WHY can't the person checking the flag?

Posted
8 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

it you can prove someone is a scammer/fake then report them, because they will be blocked very quickly

Not always the case alas. I was advised by the police to report one particular user to the site after their behaviour turned harassing and I started receiving threats from their family. This user had also started using a fake profile picture.

The site suspended them for a week before they were reinstated, allowing them to continue operating their account to catfish and potentially repeat their behaviour with other members - nobody even reached out to me to ask for any evidence or copies of the police reports or such. I blocked them but so far as I'm aware they are still active with their fake profile pic and all 🤷‍♂️

Posted
10 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Herby I got to tell ya mate there are no where near as many here as there is on other places such as ALT, and to this place's credit, it you can prove someone is a scammer/fake then report them, because they will be blocked very quickly, once again, not like other places where they are allowed to continue unabated.

Sorry but no one is doing squat about all then new fake profiles ! All but one person I’ve contacted has tried to hustle me. Got vemo app maybe giftcard or how about a pic of your license wtf it’s a total crapshoot!!!!! Was on fet life same old shit 

Posted

No fet site has ever been immune from scammers.  The trick is watching out for the tell tale signs.

At least here you can see quite a few signs once you have been bitten,  or learned what to look out for, in the past online it was virtually impossible. 

Personally if i get a message from someone I haven't initiated contact  with, I generally wait to reply, 9 times out of 10 they come up deleted member a few hours later.  If I have initiated contact, i take things slow, never any personal info and look for inconsistencies over time.  

Too many people come on not willing to invest time and wanting a quick fix, this will never happen, no matter what site you go on.  In general i think it's due to the site being designed an Adult dating site, and believe me the nilla dating game has just as many scammers, it's not just fet related.  Here you can pick up the signs and vibes to watch out for.

It takes a long time, a lot of patience for a repport and trust "which is essential"  to be built up.  if your looking for a long term partner that is, this takes time!  if your wanting a quick fix, the scammers will hover around like piranha.

Posted

I'd like it more if the site admins were just a little bit less pc. I can see right now a Fetish.com magazine article about "five body positive tips" and I think that's unhelpful. I can agree that you shouldn't be mean to people because of how they look. But that's very different to acting as an enabler of bad and unhealthy dietary habits and pretending that being obese if perfectly fine. And I do say obese and not overweight because the model used as a thumbnail for that article is clearly obese and not merely slightly overweight.

If one day a doctor says that you should lose wight, he's not body shaming you. If statistics show that obese people are having far worse medical outcomes when they contract covid when compared to leaner people, that's not body shaming.

Anyway, I welcome the warning I'll be getting because that's how Fetish.com rolls and I suppose that only rein***s my point. Stop being so PC. You're harming the people you're attempting to protect.

Posted
1 minute ago, astyn said:

I'd like it more if the site admins were just a little bit less pc. I can see right now a Fetish.com magazine article about "five body positive tips" and I think that's unhelpful. I can agree that you shouldn't be mean to people because of how they look. But that's very different to acting as an enabler of bad and unhealthy dietary habits and pretending that being obese if perfectly fine. And I do say obese and not overweight because the model used as a thumbnail for that article is clearly obese and not merely slightly overweight.

If one day a doctor says that you should lose wight, he's not body shaming you. If statistics show that obese people are having far worse medical outcomes when they contract covid when compared to leaner people, that's not body shaming.

Anyway, I welcome the warning I'll be getting because that's how Fetish.com rolls and I suppose that only rein***s my point. Stop being so PC. You're harming the people you're attempting to protect.

Well Astyn as a member of a couple of years at this place, and of being an overweight guy, I don;t find anything offensive in what you have written.

Posted
4 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

Well Astyn as a member of a couple of years at this place, and of being an overweight guy, I don;t find anything offensive in what you have written.

Someone will. You'll see... lol

Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2021 at 3:15 PM, quietlysure said:

Whilst not strictly a technical issue perhaps you should think more carefully about the photos and images you use to advertise articles and be more aware of possible triggers, whilst I'm not overly bothered by them two recently have been for clowns and today for period play,these may affect some people

Would you like a virtual safe-space?

How about a text only version of the site so the rest of us can be spared this performative panic?

Edited by astyn
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Is it possible in the future to allow a recipient of a gift to have the power to accept  or decline a gift. I find it very problematic at times as some of the gifts I have been sent are inapropriate and/or come from individuals I do not wish to have contact with. In addition the messages tied to the gifts are at times highly inappropriate.  I know gifts disappear after 28 days but I have no say in them coming onto my profile in the first place.

• 7 months later...
Posted (edited)

I use a browser on my Tablet, and on my phone, to access the site, both Android. On my Tablet I have a menu at top left which has a link to who has spanked me. Clicking on it brings up another tab, of spanks I've sent. I've got the same tabs on my phone's browser, but accessed via the drop down menu on my my profile picture.

So I've got that list, but don't know if it is on the App, if you are using that.

Edited by Winston60
typo
Posted
Yeah! I use the iOS app, its a great app but a bit buggy! I’ll check my profile again to see if theres a drop down menu I’ve missed! Thanks!
Posted
11 minutes ago, AnythingGoesxx said:

Yeah! I use the iOS app, its a great app but a bit buggy! I’ll check my profile again to see if theres a drop down menu I’ve missed! Thanks!

Hey AnythingGoes, there is indeed a place where you can view what spanks you have sent or that have been sent to you.  For each function of the site, you access to it will depend on your level of membership.  For example as a non-paying basic member, you can't see who has  spanked you outside of the last 24 hours or the number which I think is the last 5, but they only stay visible to you for 24 hours.  If you want to see more, then you pay more, and that works for most things on this site. 

Posted
I personally think you get your ***s worth! I think it really depends on what you’re looking for tbh! So maybe my opinion is bias due to the amount of people similar I’ve found!
Posted

I've made friends to chat to, people to play with, and some great friends. I've complimented people on their photos and made them happy. Overall I've found these fetish sites much more effective than normal dating and social sites.

Posted

Can Kinks be added that are not on the kink list? I have seen this mentioned before that there are kinks missing that other users would like on their profile, maybe if you could just type and add your own fetish to the list rather than it only being a set fetish list.  

Posted
5 minutes ago, FitGirl said:

Can Kinks be added that are not on the kink list? I have seen this mentioned before that there are kinks missing that other users would like on their profile, maybe if you could just type and add your own fetish to the list rather than it only being a set fetish list.  

there's a thread which apparently gets periodically reviewed for ideas :