Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Posted
Any way of filtering searches by last log in date (show people that have logged in within the last week?)
Posted
8 minutes ago, Myusernamewastaken said:

Any way of filtering searches by last log in date (show people that have logged in within the last week?)

Browse > Members > Sort by (drop down)
it's in there.

Posted
My search at the moment is coming up completely blank. I’ve got no filters except for females…any advice please
  • 2 weeks later...
BruiseWayne
Posted

I would love love LOVE to be able to choose which order my pics show up in when someone is perving on my profile. It seems like such a basic feature, IDK why we don't have it yet.

I suggested it a few times actually.

Does anybody else agree? :)

Posted

Think the site needs to pay attention to the under 18 year olds that are popping up. Personally I would raise the age to 21

Posted
6 hours ago, Chiana said:

Think the site needs to pay attention to the under 18 year olds that are popping up. Personally I would raise the age to 21

how would that work? if under 18s can get in hee, how would it be harder for a 20 year old?

Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

how would that work? if under 18s can get in hee, how would it be harder for a 20 year old?

I don't want under age children on here. Do you?

Posted

the only way to actually stop under 18s using any website is ***d age verification - even then, this gives a false sense of security

it's also something which penalises a lot of other users and of course for many comes with privacy concerns

while this site, like other similar sites, will have controls for underage users, there's always going to be some slip the net.   In these cases the best thing to do is hit report.

This is also why on this site it's very limited what people can see if they haven't done a voluntary check or paid membership 

Posted
9 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the only way to actually stop under 18s using any website is ***d age verification - even then, this gives a false sense of security

it's also something which penalises a lot of other users and of course for many comes with privacy concerns

while this site, like other similar sites, will have controls for underage users, there's always going to be some slip the net.   In these cases the best thing to do is hit report.

This is also why on this site it's very limited what people can see if they haven't done a voluntary check or paid membership 

The person that I noticed on my news feed doing this was actively saying they was under 18, and had lied to sign up. It got reported. The site needs to find a better way to stop this happening. My point in saying raise it to 21 is that it's harder for someone under 18 to pass themselves off as being 21+

Posted

I think the kinda problems are, well

it is perfectly legal for folk 18-20 to access sites like this.  Denying them access to the information or community does kinda border on being discriminatory

you then also got the people in those age bands that are already here and haven't done anything particularly wrong who'd then have to be removed : certainly if you are a 21 year old chatting to a 20 year old and they suddenly get booted for zero good reason - you'd be rightfully pissed off

Equally, uploading things like photos is not mandatory 

If you've followed some of the proposals in the wider world recently about mandatory age verification - there's a lot of kickback from folk about handing over data. 

This is of course why stuff like explicit photos etc are locked down to people who haven't proven their age on here.  So, it is a site that general takes access to minors a lot more seriously than many other sites.

Of course, no one rightfully wants to be chatting to someone and then finding out their underage - but of course, that is materialistically different to knowingly talking to someone underage

Posted
44 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think the kinda problems are, well

it is perfectly legal for folk 18-20 to access sites like this.  Denying them access to the information or community does kinda border on being discriminatory

you then also got the people in those age bands that are already here and haven't done anything particularly wrong who'd then have to be removed : certainly if you are a 21 year old chatting to a 20 year old and they suddenly get booted for zero good reason - you'd be rightfully pissed off

Equally, uploading things like photos is not mandatory 

If you've followed some of the proposals in the wider world recently about mandatory age verification - there's a lot of kickback from folk about handing over data. 

This is of course why stuff like explicit photos etc are locked down to people who haven't proven their age on here.  So, it is a site that general takes access to minors a lot more seriously than many other sites.

Of course, no one rightfully wants to be chatting to someone and then finding out their underage - but of course, that is materialistically different to knowingly talking to someone underage

Filters have been set now, won't be seeing it on my news feed again. They had this as their status update, no one was chatting to anyone and it's the online safety bill you are talking about....chances are it would probably shut this place down tbh

Posted
For my ten pence worth! I agree that age verification is a must on any site like this… but I disagree with the constant need to pay for age verification as it’s called on this site! It’s not age verification it’s a paid membership for seeing 18+ photos! They should have the decency to call it what it is making a profit off of the site members photo’s! There’s no age verification about it otherwise you wouldn’t need to pay the fee yearly…. Last time I checked you get older every year not younger! That’s one of the reasons I refuse to pay it!
Posted

I think more so - the being able to see explicit content is one of the perks of membership and shows you've verified

it doesn't remove the case that - minors cannot see explicit content, except where it's labelled incorrectly 

Posted

It's in the code of conduct, 

Even if you feel ready to explore your kinky tendencies at 17, to join our community, you must be legally of age – which means over 18

Posted

yes, it's in the code of conduct - my point is that if a minor ignores that they cannot access explicit content 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Chiana said:

It's in the code of conduct, 

Even if you feel ready to explore your kinky tendencies at 17, to join our community, you must be legally of age – which means over 18

The problem is.... 

These underage people find the app on the app store. 

Which I've heard to be on the app store, is 16+. 

So yes they have access to it. Sign up and yadda yadda.

There's literally no effing point in the app at all imo. (People can use web browser on the phone, cuts out all app problems and the fact that it isn't displaying as 16+ on the app store)... Remove the app, removes the problem. 

Obviously not entirely but you'd probably see a significant decline in underage joiners. 

Just my two cents.

Edited by Finally_Jen
Posted

the app for me answers every question of "why isn't there an app for this?" everywhere else.  

Posted

Hello, I have a suggestion to improve the app.

It would be best to have separate 'trans male' and 'trans female' options rather than one generalised 'trans' option.

Posted
Also not being able to see people who are interested in people of your gender makes the app unusable. I would suggest making that part free and changing the who viewed your profile, spanked you, and all those parts completely paid for to balance it out
Posted
Ignore what I said about the app being unusable, I just figured out the filters 😂
Posted
Can we please look at the constant crashing issues on the App it’s still ongoing and extremely annoying!
Posted
12 minutes ago, Erebus said:
Can we please look at the constant crashing issues on the App it’s still ongoing and extremely annoying!

The app crashed while I tried to read this comment. 🫠

Posted
9 hours ago, shore said:

The app crashed while I tried to read this comment. 🫠

It cannot be rocket science?... or maybe that's just what it is the amount of time its taking them to fix it!

Posted
On 3/20/2023 at 1:12 PM, Chiana said:

The person that I noticed on my news feed doing this was actively saying they was under 18, and had lied to sign up. It got reported. The site needs to find a better way to stop this happening. My point in saying raise it to 21 is that it's harder for someone under 18 to pass themselves off as being 21+

uuugh, that's horrid, you are right to be concerned

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Some people on here are really awkward.. its hard to know each persons taste in protocol and the line  they draw at offensive or banal. 
Its probably a good idea to have a how to approach me in the personal page survey.