Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

people tend not to believe it - but - it's estimated women are a bigger target

a lot is perhaps in the covert approach.  scams targeting men tend to be lower value and asked for relatively quickly.  By lower I tend to mean £50-£200 

women tend to be tied into a long game which will end with a larger request for ***.  Some scams targeting women may involve a sweetener, for example the guy sending *** first or borrowing a small amount he repays and more quickly, and then needs a much larger amount he does not.

I think I got my first scammer. It freaked me out. The guy wrote exactly like the Catfishing Videos.😨 I was thinking "This guy must really be running out of placrs, because writing so romantic on a Fetish/Kink site. Yeah, we're so dumb to give sex, kink and $$€€££". BLOCKED!!!!

Edited by seonny
Misspelling
Posted

I think the site should get rid of Request Access to Private Gallery. Alot of men are taking advantage of this, and using it very RUDE... aka entitlement. I had a member that I stopped communication with a while back. All of sudden I get a request for access. Would it be polite to ask?. I always do.

Posted
6 minutes ago, seonny said:

I think the site should get rid of Request Access to Private Gallery. Alot of men are taking advantage of this, and using it very RUDE... aka entitlement. I had a member that I stopped communication with a while back. All of sudden I get a request for access. Would it be polite to ask?. I always do.

You can’t make a request without having talked previously to that member. So there are some requirements before doing so.
But I also think that being able to block incoming requests in general is not a bad idea.

Posted
1 minute ago, shore said:

You can’t make a request without having talked previously to that member. So there are some requirements before doing so.
But I also think that being able to block incoming requests in general is not a bad idea.

Mine must not be working. I had one member never talked too, but it was only one.🤷‍♀️

Posted
1 minute ago, seonny said:

Mine must not be working. I had one member never talked too, but it was only one.🤷‍♀️

With the amount of bugs I have seen here that’s possible that you have faced a glitch. 😅

Posted
Is it just me or has the amount of fake profile increased in the past few days. I see a lot more local to me where I can say at least that a profile is looking fishy and much more where I say oh yeah that’s a fake profile.
Posted
1 hour ago, shore said:
Is it just me or has the amount of fake profile increased in the past few days. I see a lot more local to me where I can say at least that a profile is looking fishy and much more where I say oh yeah that’s a fake profile.

Definitely been an increase and the site is aware of it and trying to work on it

Posted
3 hours ago, shore said:

yeah, there was a viral tik tok telling people this site was easy ***

and while of course, it's not, this drove a lot of people here which has been quite a clean up operation 

Posted
I was thinking it might be useful to have a way to easily reorganise the order in which our profile pictures are shown, because right now its a ***, unless I'm missing anything obviously!
Posted

When adding roles to your profile, I think there should be a "Sensualist" role and a "Primal" role without specification of hunter or prey - apart from myself, I know a handful of people who prefer just to describe themselves as "primals" and don't really like the hunter/predator/prey labels.

Posted
Hi.. fya.. theres a crash happening way too often when going in and out of gallery on other peoples profiles.
Its really annoying and happens so often that im kind if getting used to it or over this app in general...
Screen goes white, app crashes, then i need to wait re,enter and start over,

Im used to doing wait, re enter, but not dor online purposes. ;)
Posted
Got warned for saying this site worked like crap
Posted
3 hours ago, funfishing said:
Got warned for saying this site worked like crap

The title of this thread is "let's improve Fetish.com together!"
So rather than saying it's crap, offering constructive criticism may prove to be conducive and result in less warnings

angelbrite77
Posted
This site is a bit slow
There's a delay when sending replies to any of the forums n in this day and age no one is gonna wait around to o provide feedback or engage if it's not quick n efficient
I even was a tad peeved with the delay myself
It can easily be fixed by technical support here x
angelbrite77
Posted
July 4, Cupio said:

When adding roles to your profile, I think there should be a "Sensualist" role and a "Primal" role without specification of hunter or prey - apart from myself, I know a handful of people who prefer just to describe themselves as "primals" and don't really like the hunter/predator/prey labels.

That's a great 💡

Posted
11 minutes ago, angelbrite77 said:
This site is a bit slow
There's a delay when sending replies to any of the forums n in this day and age no one is gonna wait around to o provide feedback or engage if it's not quick n efficient
I even was a tad peeved with the delay myself
It can easily be fixed by technical support here x

If it's kink academy you're referring too, it's because Mods have to check whats in the actual comment before they allpw it to be visible in respect of credit card companies
Mods are volunteers and I'm sure that they aren't available to read through lots of comments all day/night

Posted
is there a privacy mode on this app? it should have one
Posted
Is anyone else having this problem? I used to be able to request access to users I was talking to, but all of a sudden the option is no longer there, I know it's still possible as I've had people request to see my private gallery
Posted
6 hours ago, Shade420 said:

is there a privacy mode on this app? it should have one

when you log in there's a check box to log in invisibly 

Posted
We are encouraged in the Code of Conduct to block individuals and report them for Code ***s yet, after they are blocked, they are still can contact us via Forums and continue harassment. If they are blocked they should remained blocked and have no further contact INCLUDING forums.

This can be especially dangerous for hostile individuals who have no self control and bully others.
Posted
Please add Search Bar feature in FET app ( Android )
Posted
5 hours ago, Kar_som said:
Please add Search Bar feature in FET app ( Android )

There is a search bar. What area are you looking for?

Posted
7 minutes ago, 165Sw33t said:

There is a search bar. What area are you looking for?

Sorry, I didn't explained well.

I want to say that I like to see a SEARCH BAR to search TOPIC in FORUM