Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

Posted
1 hour ago, hiddenUser_ said:

Moderators need to stand out more either with an icon or a specialized name!

more emoticons, and clear rules for chat 

Hi hidden, all mods have fetmod as part of their name. The majority have a variation on the fet bear - purple bear, black background (some with fetmod in green). If you scroll up you’ll see an example in this thread :)

PickyPrincess
Posted

Hello. Would you please add these to the Chat Rules.   The average user will not seek out and read the COC. They don't even know it exists.  It makes chat much more difficult to explain to not do the following:

Add not to use tabs or extra shifts etc in the flooding section.  Mods are enforcing this.

No illegal activities. This includes pharmaceutical and recreational *** of any kind. Even if legal in your country. 

No beastiality, cannibalism, incest, pedophile, and any other illegal items.

No kink shaming.

Please add under Chat Moderation the user has the right to temporarily close chat when emotional or trigger topics are mentioned.  Just because a topic is upsetting to you, doesn't mean it is to others

PickyPrincess
Posted

Please require chat users to scroll through chat rules and tap Agreed BEFORE being allowed to access the chat rooms.

The same font colour but bolded link to chat rules is ignored or unnoticed. 

PickyPrincess
Posted

Under Chat rules you have a very explicit sectiok on what Gifs can be posted in chat.  BUT your site provides and control every gif.  Gifs in the chat

This is illogical as your site provides the gifs?  A user was even reprimanded foe using a gif on your gif list. This makes no sense. 

PickyPrincess
Posted

Please add IRL in real life choice as a browse option.  A cyber seeker can seek out cyber only but someone looking for real life only has no option to NOT see cybersex seekers. 

Posted

add an option if there is not one already to refresh your quick kink mines showing me people that are 800+ km away and I am not sure how to fix this. I skipped some people and now apparently there are no people remotely close to me.  Its showing me people up in Georgia and I live in the middle part of Florida. 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Milesh said:

add an option if there is not one already to refresh your quick kink mines showing me people that are 800+ km away and I am not sure how to fix this. I skipped some people and now apparently there are no people remotely close to me.  Its showing me people up in Georgia and I live in the middle part of Florida. 

There are filters you can adjust for distance away on both Quick Kink and Browse - on the app it's the lined triangle symbol towards the top of the page, on the website it's the more traditional filter symbol

Posted
7 hours ago, gemini_man said:

There are filters you can adjust for distance away on both Quick Kink and Browse - on the app it's the lined triangle symbol towards the top of the page, on the website it's the more traditional filter symbol

That works on the website, however on the app, I have 93 miles set but one of the first members shown to me after pressing apply is 329 miles away then 3944!

Posted
1 hour ago, UK_Knight said:

That works on the website, however on the app, I have 93 miles set but one of the first members shown to me after pressing apply is 329 miles away then 3944!

Strange as I just got similar for the first couple but then it reverted to my locality

PickyPrincess
Posted

Please fix message notifications when someone blocks or deletes their account.  It never seems to go away. When you go to read it's just a black page and the notifications do not go away.

Posted
I noticed that the forums have a thread section for male subs/dommes and gay bdsm but not for lesbians 😭 we need some femsub lesbian rep !!

Is there anywhere specific here for anything like that? ^^ lesbian femsubs / dommes I’d love to make friends with you all : ))
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was wondering if we could have a place were we could post that were from this town an were looking to meet people  from our town

Yes there's the introduction part on the forum but people  get lost in it. How many time do we actually sit an constantly read that thread on the forum.

Like a for England a city index and maybe for the US a index by state as there are 50 states.  But the s sub headline of citus in the state. Not every town  just the 1st 5 popular towns in the state

That way people  can find kinksters easier in the area they want to look at. Not even were they live but if they travel for work or holiday they can find kinksters there.

Like a index of kinksters

Posted
1 hour ago, Charms said:

I was wondering if we could have a place were we could post that were from this town an were looking to meet people  from our town

Yes there's the introduction part on the forum but people  get lost in it. How many time do we actually sit an constantly read that thread on the forum.

Like a for England a city index and maybe for the US a index by state as there are 50 states.  But the s sub headline of citus in the state. Not every town  just the 1st 5 popular towns in the state

That way people  can find kinksters easier in the area they want to look at. Not even were they live but if they travel for work or holiday they can find kinksters there.

Like a index of kinksters

That effectively exists within the search option where you can search for people within a radius that you set and can adjust your location if in a different place - so for example if you live in London you can set a radius of 10 miles to find anyone within that radius, and can even narrow it down to specific categories of people based on gender, dominant or submissive and interests etc

Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:

That effectively exists within the search option where you can search for people within a radius that you set and can adjust your location if in a different place - so for example if you live in London you can set a radius of 10 miles to find anyone within that radius, and can even narrow it down to specific categories of people based on gender, dominant or submissive and interests etc

Yes you can do that tenicaly  but doesn't work properly unless you pay for a chat package.  Iv tried it a a few times with out having a chat package an with. Always find better answers with chat package

Posted
5 hours ago, Charms said:

Yes you can do that tenicaly  but doesn't work properly unless you pay for a chat package.  Iv tried it a a few times with out having a chat package an with. Always find better answers with chat package

I think this is part of the point - that there's a lot of good features available for free : but that the site is a business and wants to offer incentives to people who pay

Posted
Somebody from fet needs to explain me something…
How is it possible that a user is being put into being validated, then passing this test but still showing up with the same fake pictures being grabbed from xhamster. That’s still fake?!
I mean, I hope you are not blindly ignoring things but it feels like your process there is broken by design.
Right now I am thinking about writing a bot which is fake checking new pictures just to open automated tickets to you because I am just getting annoyed by it how many profiles I am reporting and nothing happens.
Posted
5 hours ago, shore said:

How is it possible that a user is being put into being validated, then passing this test but still showing up with the same fake pictures being grabbed from xhamster. That’s still fake?!

I feel you may be better reporting the individual pictures

I think what is being looked at when someone is ***d to fakecheck is not a review of the whole profile 

Posted

a faster response to reports of technical problems, my ability to send messages was lost Sunday, I've a response from Monday morning saying thanks for getting in touch, over 32 hours after this I still can't send messages that I'm paying for the privilege of sending

Posted
19 hours ago, Kymi said:

a faster response to reports of technical problems, my ability to send messages was lost Sunday, I've a response from Monday morning saying thanks for getting in touch, over 32 hours after this I still can't send messages that I'm paying for the privilege of sending

Yeah support has been backed up for a while now.

Posted
2 hours ago, StrictMaster44 said:

Yeah support has been backed up for a while now.

its annoying since this is a service I'm paying for, but so far I haven't had a response beyond thank you we'll get back to you, doubt they'll offer a refund

Posted

looked in my messages, discovered a message from someone who when I try to open their profile it tells me that I've put them on my ignore list, I open my ignore list they aren't on it, what's happening? that's 2 problems outstanding now, this one and the disabled message function on my account

Posted

this lack of response from support is really annoying, I posted on here that I'd contacted them about my inability to message on Tuesday, its now Saturday, still no reply let alone a resolution, how to improve fet, speed up support to fix problems

Posted
2 hours ago, Kymi said:

this lack of response from support is really annoying, I posted on here that I'd contacted them about my inability to message on Tuesday, its now Saturday, still no reply let alone a resolution, how to improve fet, speed up support to fix problems

It takes them about 7 days in my experience… hang in there! As a suggestion for improvement though - when admin respond to you, if the problem isn’t resolved you can’t reply to them and get a response as part of a discussion to fix a bug or issue, it bumps you again to a long wait. Can support not close requests until they’re resolved for the person who has contacted?

Posted
4 hours ago, Kymi said:

honestly, I think over the years - the most common - I won't say, complaints, but the most common problems all come back to:

Support is slow

it's difficult to find someone from the site to discuss issues/problems with

I don't always get confirmation my report/ticket/concern/etc is looked at

and it really hurts the site this has never been properly addressed 

Posted

I am a paying member. Hang in there Kymi. Positive side, I am sure you have more messages than I do.🤗