Best way to find a leader for a FLR?

Posted
Looking for a relationship and I’m just curious what skills do I need for a FLR / where do I look for a partner who also wants a FLR?
Posted
Firstly having looked at your profile there's pretty much nothing there that goes beyond "I want an FLR", nothing to say why you want one, what makes you think you're submissive, what type of FLR you'd like to find, what type of woman attracts you etc.
So firstly you might want to take a step back and do some introspection and self-analysis about what motivates you to be looking for what you're looking for.
Once you've done that, verbalise it in your profile here and any other sites you may be on.
Look for people you think are a good match for what you hope to find, and don't blanket bomb everyone within a set radius with messages - contact them respectfully in the same way you would approach anyone regardless of whether kink is involved - get to know the person for them, and allow them to get to know you for you before diving into the kink route.
Get along to local munches or kink events, read as much as you can on the subject on blogs, sites like this, books etc and broaden your knowledge both of kink and the community when doing so.
It really isn't as simple as "I want an FLR" and hey presto one appears
Posted
First...... What's an FLR??? 🤔
Posted
3 hours ago, Writer1963 said:

First...... What's an FLR??? 🤔

FLR = Female Led Relationship

Usually a relationship where the lady is ultimately 'in charge' - and would have things like ultimate authority, final decisions, etc

Posted
I don't think you need any special skills. An Flr is a relationship just like any other but with a slightly different dynamic.
Be yourself, go to meetings and munches, go to events, participate and get to know people and read and learn from people in Flr relationships.
Work out what you have to offer someone and learn how to express that openly and honestly.
Posted

you could, probably, have a FLR with most women.

The biggest skills you really need is pretty much letting her lead.  That she gets the choices and final say on everything from what's for dinner tonight, to how to decorate a room to how household *** is spent (and how each person contributes it)

Posted
Honestly I think most people have already said it but... just start with a normal relationship and see what happens.