Can you be a little and be in a FLR?

Se****

Posted
You can be anything you want. Just got to find the right daddy dom for you. Some times they are never near by you
Posted
Continue to explore everything about yourself. Also, yes you can be both. There isn't an stipulation on what describes you.
Posted
Just my thoughts would be the title of all-rounder? New to this too, but if you have the information in the profile. It's really all you could do for people to know what you like.

Hope you find the people that seek your needs x
Posted
Yes you can be both. If you need the particular definitions, this would be a little who isn't 24/7. In this sense, being a Little (whatever style of little you prefer) is just how you let go. A lot of roles are destressors for people. There is no right or wrong in BDSM, there is just consent/nonconsent. You'll find a Daddy Dom who will help your Little come out and play.
UnapologeticBrat
Posted
wouldn't say brat would fit. We like to be made to submit, push buttons , misbehaving is our specialty 😁 Definitely not something most "daddy doms " like it sounds like you like princess treatments.... it's common not to know the right words (especially since so many define things differently) but remember negotiating and really talking to any possible doms is always important.... if you have tick tock they do have a large bdsm section with all types of helpful videos. 💜
Posted
13 hours ago, SephonieAvva said:

I crave a caregiver that’s only desire is to worship me and care for me as I see fit.

That's a very Interesting way you've phrased that statement. You claim to be a submissive but you want to call the shots? No self-respecting Dom is going to allow that to happen as that would be topping from the bottom. The whole point is that you trust your Dominant and hand them the control. They care for you as THEY see fit. D/s is a Power Exchange, the submissive gives up control. 

I am a fully independent woman

100% with you here, most submissives are fully independent. We are all human and all adults, it's rare that you will find a Dom who want's a submissive that can't think for themself. 

I’m not quite sure my current titles are a good fit.

Why pigeonhole yourself with a title? Why not simply decide which side of the slash you are on "D-Type" / "s-type" (or switch) and go from there? There are a plethora of titles in use today that mean absolutely nothing to most people. There are also lots that make sense. But you are an individual (as am I and everyone else here) so why try to fit a square peg into a round hole? My advice is to just be yourself, when you find someone you connect with communicate what you are looking for and if they are the one for you it will just happen. 

Posted
It's always good to let go of the reigns. Once in awhile we get way too hung up on titles and putting ourselves in the correct box. I always just think of myself as water..... I just flow
Posted
I also define myself as a brat/little/sub I'm never in one role or space 24/7 as I work full time while also being a full time mum. I'm definitely an independent woman and the need for little space or to be a brat or sub is to give that control and decision making to someone else. A good dom will essentially want to care for you, attend to your needs but the way that is delivered will differ depending on which s-type you're being at that moment and what kind of dom you have. Hope this helps and remember, there's no right or wrong, each different s-type or d-type for that matter will have varying degrees within it (like your wanting to be little but without the age regression) x
Posted
I am a little also and want to be taken care of
Posted
Me too. I like DDLG, but no age regression.
I’m into spanking, discipline..related.
Posted
Well I think it's normal as we all have an inclination towards multiple traits the real question is which one you prefer or which one would fit best in your relationship and make you fill fulfilled.
Posted
Sounds like a switch to me. Maybe you need a Dom and then a Sub of your own.
Posted
The 2 are naturally conflicting as a whole.
You can naturally have a little mind, though still lead a relationship, it isn't anyone's right to dictate anything otherwise to you. Though, I say it naturally conflicts, because age regression naturally occurs as a mental state to retreat, usually due to childhood trauma, past experiences and/or things like PTSD, Anxiety to feel a safer state and lack of responsibility.
Some have this and enjoy Age play.
For me, it is a natural state, not a Kink play, only relating me to age regression.
I'd never want the responsibility and pressure of a FLR, it quite often takes a long time to decide what drink or food to have🍷🍹, pyjamas/clothes to wear👖👗👚🧦 at the best of times!
But maybe you find comfort in the control.
It does sound like you do enjoy some aspects of decision making, control, a leading role, so you may relate in Switching, Worship, Topping or Middle, Alpha sub/little.
As people mention, there isn't a "one box fits all" here.
Hope you enjoy exploring and learning more about yourself.
Welcome to the community
MisstressStorm
Posted
I’ve PTSD, makes me the best Domina I can be. Heard this a lot from *** Survivors.The control versus the responsibility is always a slippery eel to juggle ⛈
Posted
5 hours ago, MisstressStorm said:
I’ve PTSD, makes me the best Domina I can be. Heard this a lot from *** Survivors.The control versus the responsibility is always a slippery eel to juggle ⛈

Never insinuated any different, just how age regression is explained commonly.
I explained age regression, that it is the natural mindset, as the OP posts she identifies as "little" and "naturally a little" but isn't into "age regression", which I read as meant for "age play" from the way everything is wrote and described.
Anyone can have any diagnosis and identify with any kink role, of course.
Hence saying there's no one way or right to dictate otherwise.

Posted
I can totally see a bossy little princess role being possible 💟
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/30/2023 at 4:14 AM, Greenfield said:

Yes you can be both. If you need the particular definitions, this would be a little who isn't 24/7. In this sense, being a Little (whatever style of little you prefer) is just how you let go. A lot of roles are destressors for people. There is no right or wrong in BDSM, there is just consent/nonconsent. You'll find a Daddy Dom who will help your Little come out and play.

She NEVER specified any gender identification in her post for who "she" is because she seems as if she is female presenting, or for who she's looking for as her  dominant. Be careful there with the assumption that it will automatically be a male or a male presenting person~Mistress 

Posted
I can understand where it is hard to find partners, I'm a caregiver but a switch so not a DD necessarily, hard to find a little that's also a switch. Roles aren't set in stone, titles overlap for some of us.