Who are you? Are you weak, a liar?

Are you a chaotic flow of energy?

Are you inconsistent, irresponsible? 

Do you inspire me to build walls and 

rein*** them with concrete and ***?

Then no, I am not a submissive. I am

who I have to be. Strong, independent. 

Safe under my own steam. Whisper

“Good girl” in my ear and I’ll roll my eyes.

Tell me to get on my knees for you

and I might, but it’s because I want 

to play. I might be in the submissives pose

but I will not be submissive. 

Are you strong? Constant? Are you a 

safe harbour in the storm? Do you 

understand the value of submission, 

know what a gift it is? Would you 

treasure it? Are you a complex myriad

of layers I can’t see through? Are you

solid, a wall to lean against? Are you

Perceptive? Caring? Understanding?

Then yes, I'm a submissive.
Posted
Excellent. Hit to the heart of it.
Posted
I find a lot of supposed submissive are annoying. I find them to be more into their kinks and what their into than wanting to serve me as their master. A lot of them are more demanding than a dom! Pushy and needy. That’s not what I need. I need someone to serve me and be all about fullfilling my fantasies and needs
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jeromiah said:

I find a lot of supposed submissive are annoying. I find them to be more into their kinks and what their into than wanting to serve me as their master. A lot of them are more demanding than a dom! Pushy and needy. That’s not what I need. I need someone to serve me and be all about fullfilling my fantasies and needs

Maybe read the piece again, it might help. 

Posted
Omg yes... I've never been able to put how I feel about my submission into words. But this hits the nail right on the head. Thank you so much
Posted
I have found that there’s strength and power when I’m being a *** and submissive.
littlemiss37
Posted
8 minutes ago, Jeromiah said:

I thought doms r supposed to support . Mayb the ladies r struggling . If they r not in to ur fantasies that's ok . Find someone that is x

MisstressStorm
Posted
Dominants do support but there is a cohort that are bratty and Top from the bottom. My subs are central and I look after them to develop to be the best subs they can be and the best Domina - a beautiful 2 way street … with codicil on both sides- aiming for the same target but from different directions ⛈
Posted
I love this. Thank you for sharing. It resonates deeply with me and how I feel about my submission.
Posted
47 minutes ago, Jeromiah said:

If your only concern is having your fantasies and needs fulfilled, I feel sorry for any submissive who may cross paths with you. A healthy dynamic is a give and take, yin and Yang. Clearly, you do not think you need to give.

Posted
50 minutes ago, Jeromiah said:

So, on the one hand, you're expecting an stype to only have one focus, that is; to serve you, to meet your fantasies, wants and needs (I added "wants" for you)
On the other, your comment suggests that you have no tolerance for stypes that have their own fantasies, wants and needs.
The thing is dominance and submission isn't a one way street, it ebbs and flows, it's based on partnership, an equal footing first and foremost, which is the very message Char's OP highlights, if you read it. I guess "a lot" of the stypes you mention are the one's rolling their eyes, just like the OP suggests

littlemiss37
Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

So, on the one hand, you're expecting an stype to only have one focus, that is; to serve you, to meet your fantasies, wants and needs (I added "wants" for you)
On the other, your comment suggests that you have no tolerance for stypes that have their own fantasies, wants and needs.
The thing is dominance and submission isn't a one way street, it ebbs and flows, it's based on partnership, an equal footing first and foremost, which is the very message Char's OP highlights, if you read it. I guess "a lot" of the stypes you mention are the one's rolling their eyes, just like the OP suggests

I feel the same about that comment x

Posted
I just love this and find myself repeating the same questions as replies sometimes sadly.
Very well wrote and expressed🔥🍷
Posted
Well, I didn't expect this one to cause a ruckus lol if you think my post reads as being obsessed with my own needs, that is not the theme I was going for. I was trying to convey the symbiotic nature of dynamics.
lolli-leigh
Posted
as often you are my twin Char xx discribes exactly how I feel xx
Posted
17 minutes ago, Char__ said:
Well, I didn't expect this one to cause a ruckus lol if you think my post reads as being obsessed with my own needs, that is not the theme I was going for. I was trying to convey the symbiotic nature of dynamics.

To me it says that you have to earn your submissives submission. Submission is a gift... not a given. If you are inconsistent, then how can your submissive feel safe. I have learnt this the hard way. Hence why I am not looking for a dynamic at this time. More to learn, sort myself out. Then I can be the stable and consistent person I know I can be. Then and only then will I look for someone who is compatible. Excellent. Hit me in the feels. Uncomfortable truths are important. Thank you Char

Posted
Your photography work is fantastic and I was curious if you did your own if you had someone do it for you.
Posted
1 minute ago, Storyteller05 said:
Your photography work is fantastic and I was curious if you did your own if you had someone do it for you.

Just me 😊 thank you!

Posted
Yes I am a Submissive and PROUD to Call myself ONE!!!
Posted
25 minutes ago, MasterRooster said:
NO!

No to...?