Dom/sub and voice

Sa****

Posted
How important is the voice of your Dom or sub in your relationship? And by voice I mean, the sound of it, the tone, the colour, the way someone speaks etc...
DeviantInside
Posted
For me personally not all that important… unless it actually grates on me. Then maybe but I’ve never experienced that. However there are some things people have said in a particular tone that have maybe created an erotic urge… so… maybe. But it’s never been either a deal breaker or focal point/requirement for me.

That said… I have been told that my tone, the way I speak, my cadence, how I deliver what I say, even my accent are quite a turn on or that they add to my “authority” etc. and more than this, particularly with hypnosis or when someone is triggered by something, they have played a major part in putting someone at their ease and creating or keeping a calm and soothing the person/situation. So… maybe… again.
Posted
Very important!
Only seven percent of communication is verbal (words) the other ninety-three is tone, body language, pace, volume, etc. There’s playfulness, disappointment, interest, disagreement… a myriad of things that’s communicated around the words.
My girls know I pay more attention to the way they say things than the things they say.
Posted
For me, it’s very important. I don’t feel protected if my Dom has a soft or high pitched voice. He needs to have an authoritative sounding voice, but also a cadence that is calming and nurturing.
Posted
I think it’s very important. It makes you feel close to them when you hear the voice especially over the phone. It makes it tingle in your body and when you’re with that person in your speaking. and when you’re with that person and they’re talking to you, your voice just seems to flood over you and give you a sense of security and helps you feel closer to that person
Posted
extremely important personally i want someone who has a much more feminine voice than mine not high pitched to the point it grates your ears but enough to which you can tell there is a definitive difference because thats not only the voice you’re going to make scream but the one that after a 10-12 hour day you’re going to come home to and if you don’t like that voice its not going to last long at all
Posted
SO important! If you had asked me this same question a year ago I would have given you a different answer. Is communication not one key element to a healthy dynamic? It's how you communicate though that has the most impact. You're not using your voice effectively if you yelling and screaming. You're not using your voice effectively if you shut down and push each other away. Neither sub or Dom are mind readers.
Posted
Honestly in a dynamic it helps me slip into the mindset and drown my brain out
Posted
For people with a voice kink it's VERY important
Posted
Absolutely, tone and pitch makes a worlds different in the way you say something.
Posted
7 hours ago, BrieGarter said:
For people with a voice kink it's VERY important

I havent thought about a voice kink before this comment 😀

Posted
It is important but the way they act their personality is also really important. It all comes down to how you feel around them.
Posted
Very important when I hear my partners' voice it brings a feeling of calm safety home
Posted
Very important for me. Especially because I don't live with my dom. His voice, its so important. It can communicate so much. In just a sound. His tone can implicate so much. A "now" could be a playful now or a "right now" I'm not playing now. It can soothe me. Arouse me. Quiet me or make me laugh. For me, it's incredibly important.
Posted
Very important. I once was attracted to a man’s voice I talked to over the phone and ended up in a kinky relationship for a couple of years. There’s just something about a sexy voice!
Posted
Voice is so very important. The sound.. the tone.. pitch.. speed of speech etc.. your brain and soul learn to recognize the wants, needs and desires... within the voice.
Posted
I am very audibly turned in so it is very important
Posted
Yes. My commands seen to work better when I speak low and slow. Maybe some biological reaction to what sounds like strength and assuredness. They want it.
Posted
Voice is an important thing for me as someone who enjoys sensory deprivation being blind folded the voice is one of the first things that can just set u off
Posted
A lot. It's a big part of the session or relationships. It works both ways