MY BIGGEST *** REGARDING MY FETISHES IS...

br****

bi****
Posted
Being to scared to take a leap and enjoy them.
Posted
My biggest *** is that my fetishes are just a reflection of my sexual trauma, and that I've merely gaslit myself into enjoying things that were once used to harm me.
Lo****
Posted

Finding someone who enjoys the same kinks as me but end up being f**king crazy and making my life hell 😂😭😭

Aventus21
Posted
I love sexy female feet, the smell, taste and feel x
co****
Posted
Never getting to do them again!!!
jp****
Posted
Getting a girl actually pregnant 😂
Posted
Getting stuck in another abusive relationship where I am terrified to be who I am because it would be used against me. Again.
On the flip side, being too afraid to show my true self in a relationship because it could be used against me, and/or she would leave out of disgust. A horrifically viscious circle of self-fulfilling prophesy and distrust.
NorCalReaver
Posted

Yeah, *** and shame. Mostly *** of having a heart/panic attack during play (or some other mishap) and having to end the session early.

Gi****
Posted
Mitchi, that hits hard. Articulated way better than I managed x
sw****
Posted
Getting my heart broken by someone who is only using me for kink
Bo****
Posted
Being rejected because it is stupid…which seems to happen a lot.
Stepfubk4
Posted
The general consensus that of rejection and kink/fetish shaming. For me, so very few guys are into it? So wish more were!
Sc****
Posted
Not finding a female sub who enjoys wearing pantyhose as well and don't think it's weird but sexxxy
JJ****
Posted
That noone understands them*
NorCalReaver
Posted

Another concern is that BDSM play might be underwhelming when actually practiced. Since we are so heavily influenced by Hollywood, most of us have a great many unreasonable and fantastic expectations about things like fetish. So, very often when we discover that the lifestyle may not be as sensational and glamorous as the movies and TV shows make it out to be, many of us become disenchanted and unsatisfied by the fetish lifestyle. Leading many to simply give up on the pursuit.

Pr****
Posted
Never finding a "true" submissive, only those that top from the bottom or see dommes as kink dispensers
ha****
Posted
Never getting to fulfill my fetish of being gangbanged and fisted
Suckyourtoes
Posted
Rejection by women who think foot worship is sick or gross or perverted.
Posted
My biggest *** regarding my fetish is never being able to submit to multiple mistress's at once, I cant even find one to submit to how would I find multiple
Ge****
Posted
My sons would stumble across some of my scene props
de****
Posted
My *** is its gotten to the point where i dont think i can have regular sex
My fantasies and the sex i have is SO hardcore and graphic
That im afraid normal love and intimacy would bore the hell out of me
Ti****
Posted
Being rejected 😭
My****
Posted
My biggest fet *** is I won't experience all of my fets, Not worried about family opinions I'm sure they do what they do but my life partner she is more than a fet she's my spice of life if she say hell no shuggaDom can't show.
Teachmeplea-5896
Posted
That I’ll never get to try them