EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Still trying to figure the app out I’m new
Posted
1 hour ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:

stuck on last icon clue any hints please!

Hints galore for you for clue # 16 😊 Hopefully one of the below will help, if not you are welcome to message me .

1 hour ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:

stuck on 16 guys can’t seem to get it? any hints please?

15 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

15 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options

15 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 16 Find a booty call close to you

14 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Will you go right or left after you've made adjustments to this hunt?

13 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - before you decide which direction you will go make sure the settings are on your side

13 hours ago, MasterScorpio said:

There's a popular game called Candy this

11 hours ago, TDLS said:

Clue 16 Grid 24: If you’re in a hurry to find some cum-pany, go here to take your pick.👨‍💻

4 hours ago, MartynMentor said:

Day 13 Clue 16 Grid 24 : 'When dishing out those Special Slaps, Set your net to ensure hit those you wish to catch'

Posted
4 minutes ago, NovaFantasy said:

Can some please help me I haven’t found anything yet

3 minutes ago, NovaFantasy said:

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt and to FET.

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and during the hunt, icons are hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership.  It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.  You can also be in the running to win prizes if you place clues and share icons with other members. 

You can find all the clues so far by expanding the comments in this forum thread and scrolling backwards. Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find a square picture icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points. The icons found will form part of a picture which is in your treasure chest. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

If you need help at any point, you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
8 minutes ago, NovaFantasy said:
Can some please help me I haven’t found anything yet

All the clues if you joined in recently
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away

Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.

Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons

Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions

Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you

Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you

Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement

Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list

Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party

Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app

Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden

Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach

Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it

Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid8 - that silent admirer who thinks you don't know but you do find out and inspect her well

Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid6 - if you decide to talk to me then better understand the rules of engagement

Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options

Posted
9 minutes ago, NovaFantasy said:

The best thing is to keep checking and opening all the features of the app/website and find the hidden icons. That's the way the puzzle has been designed to explore the app. All the best and if you need additional help feel free to message me

Posted
7 minutes ago, Albert558 said:
Interesting game

Yes always love the treasure hunt

Posted
1 hour ago, SubCole19 said:

Can I get a hit for column 1, row 2, box 1

Have you a message but my clue for this one was :

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Posted
If we give the icon to someone, do they notified about the person who given it to them?
Posted
8 minutes ago, Kar_som said:

If we give the icon to someone, do they notified about the person who given it to them?

Yes they will receive a notification to tell them which member has gifted the icon to them.  

Posted
10 minutes ago, Kar_som said:

To add to PixieDust, that person gets a notification to thank you and maybe you would make friends if they decide to message you to thank you

Posted
14 minutes ago, Goddess_Maria said:
Need more clues 🥲

I suggest you to scroll up and find more clues of feel free to message me if you need any help

Posted
13 minutes ago, Goddess_Maria said:

Need more clues 🥲

@KissingDom has kindly posted his full list of clues, I will also include my full list below.  

1 hour ago, KissingDom said:

All the clues if you joined in recently
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away

Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.

Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons

Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions

Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you

Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement

Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list

Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party

Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app

Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden

Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach

Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it

Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid8 - that silent admirer who thinks you don't know but you do find out and inspect her well

Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid6 - if you decide to talk to me then better understand the rules of engagement

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Set the mood and strike a pose

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best ones 🕵️

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Enjoy a good natter then following the rules really does matter

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

If you need any further help you are welcome to message me 😊

Posted
I’m stuck on grid 18, any other clues?
Posted
2 minutes ago, mke_princess said:

Am essay is something people like to ready about you

Posted
1 minute ago, mke_princess said:

Here are a few of the clues for grid # 18

On 6/2/2023 at 11:30 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

On 6/2/2023 at 11:35 PM, joedoe said:

Clue 5 Describe yourself

On 6/2/2023 at 11:51 PM, KissingDom said:

On 6/3/2023 at 12:22 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Time to update us all about yourself

Posted

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? 😁

Posted
Day 14 Clue 17 - Grid21 - why not market yourself and others will know what's good about u
Posted
Clue 17 create this and sell your self in the newspaper
Posted
#17, Medjools are often found in sticky toffee pudding...
Posted
21 minutes ago, 0LadyBlack said:
16, please