BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
Bad sex. You can always get better as long as you're willing to work with your partner and are open to introducing new things into your bedroom to liven things up. It's all about communication!
Posted
No sex at all lmao there is always toys and masturbation šŸ¤£
Posted
Iā€™ve done both thru out my life. If the sex is so bad that you need to finish after your done then why bother with the bad sec to begin with.
Posted
22 minutes ago, insanis_octo31 said:
No sex at all lmao there is always toys and masturbation šŸ¤£

But that gets boring after a while.... for some, its the thrill of knowing someone wants to seduce me that gets me more excited than the actual sex.

Posted
No sex - plenty of other pleasures to be had
Posted
No sex...cant stand by sex. Ive walked away before. Haha
Posted
Bad sex is healthier for ur body than no sex at all
Posted

I believe it was Green Day once said when masterbation lost its fun your f**king lazy lol

Cheekysub247
Posted
I could go without anyway so no sex šŸ˜‚
Posted
I would choose no sex at all what's the pont in having bad sex, where's the fun in that
Posted
Definitely none!! šŸ¤£ And Iā€™m too old to have the patience if it ainā€™t great the first time.
Posted
No sex, bad sex has completely switched me off before and it ends up giving me the ickšŸ˜…
Posted
Top 2 reasons why relationships end are *** problems and disaffection in the bedroom. So, I'd have to pick the no sex at all
Posted
Never having sex again
Good cuddles good company skin on skin contact and BDSM will more than suffice
Posted
Jacking off is better than bad sex šŸ˜‚
Posted
Before my husband died, I didnā€™t have sex for 12 years because he had prostate cancer and the surgery left him unable to perform. Trust me when I tell you BAD sex is better than none at all. šŸ™„
Posted
Can you define bad sex?
Posted
I am with double trouble