BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
31 minutes ago, dodgertown831 said:
Allow me to correct myself
If you are ok with bad sex then you one reason why there is bad sex

If the sex doesn’t involve you why do you care if it’s bad? No need to judge others for needing sex even when it isn’t amazing. Weird thing to get triggered by

Something_kinky
Posted
Definitely an easier choice to make when you’re not married / commuted to the person.
If single I would chose no sex but if I was already with the person and then sex went stale then what can you do, either give up and not have sex at all ot take the stale bad sex. Assuming you’re a decent human that wouldn’t cheat.
Posted
No such thing as bad sex if you give good head and have the right toys. Foreplay is half the battle. As long as the girl gets off it shouldnt matter. All comes down to ego and selfishness. They way to combat bad sex is humility and communication.
Posted
Would you rather eat something that gives you agonizing stomach *** or starve to death?
Posted
Reason for me to explore is to say No to bad sex! It may get better but it could get worse for being left unfulfilled, frustrated, unheard and hurt. So I'd rather go without, there are plenty more ways to enjoy pleasure and intimacy.
Posted
After years of no sex in my marriage I’ll take any sex now!
Posted
Had bad sex for years +10 years and then 5 no sex ,one thing leads to the other ,so then other opportunities appear and new sensations
Posted
No sex at all~ but don't know how I'll handle lol
Posted
None at all, no point being in a constant state of frustration and irritation. That’ll effect mental health after a while
Posted
Bad sex 💚 my goal is to become a eunuch, with a smooth Barbie type crotch, so bad sex would at least be more fun than absolutely no sex.
Posted
2 hours ago, LittleSoulTease said:

It's essentially adding to the problem to just go with it

👍

Posted
Never again - bad sex just leaves you unsatisfied. Batteries never do that
Posted
No sex at all, I know how to pleasure myself, when needed
Posted
No sex cause I'm not trying to be frustrated and have to finish on my own when I can do it without disappointment!
Posted
6 minutes ago, vailbynature420 said:
Never again - bad sex just leaves you unsatisfied. Batteries never do that

Only when they run out of juice or one forget to put it on charge 😂

Posted
I wanna make you cum not me so good sex for the other
Posted
Bad Sex cause it’s still sex! I’ll manage lol I’m a guy! Lol 😂
Posted
Bad sex. I haven't gotten laid in 4 years and its beyond miserable. I can handle bad sex.
Posted
I already live this life
Posted
If you’re having bad sex you might as well not have sex at all 😂
Posted
If i loved the person id exept that . . . No big deal
Posted
I’ve had all the bad sex I care to have
Posted
To be honest only women get sex whenever they want