BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
Bad sex the more experience you get the better you will become. All of you that choose to just not try will become lazy and end up being the partner known for bad sex and not the other way around so stop being pillow prince/princess and work on your stroke😉
Posted
19 hours ago, tezmaniac said:
Can you have bad sex of you listen to your partner? Lol honest question.

You can listen to your partner and still have bad sex if THEY'RE not listening to YOU.

Posted
I'd rather please myself forever rather than have a partner that can't meet my needs .
Posted

We can complain about good or bad sex but after being in a marriage for nearly 30years and 10 of them have been sexless even bad sex is good sex 

Posted
Sometimes, the emotional connection is all a person needs.. so ideally, it depends in the situation
Posted
13 hours ago, Devon286 said:

You can listen to your partner and still have bad sex if THEY'RE not listening to YOU.

Maybe they're trying their best give them some slack

Posted

Communication is key if you know what each other wants and knows how to satisfy each other then there should be no problems but you’ve got to talk to each other and I don’t mean during lol have fun no pressure PLAY 

Posted
Absolutely no sex. Bad sex is absolutely undeniably the fastest way to going completely insane and end up being committed.
Posted
That is a horrible scenario either way lol. I guess I would have to go with bad sex because Atleast with bad sex I would get to cum and I wouldn’t be walking around with blue balls all the time. Regardless if there is bad sex then there won’t be a second time. #NEXT
Posted
Bad sex. It’s like pizza even when it’s bad it’s aight
Posted
I think I'd rather no sex rather than bad sex
Posted
I’d say bad sex because I’m still gonna get mine 😈
Posted

Bad sex, I'm assuming that means just going through the motions with no passion or real effort to please your partner.   I'd still rather that than nothing.  

Posted

I’m definitely no sex opposed to bad sex. The was with a partner and sex was so predictable I completely went off sex and it’s soo unlike me. That’s when I realised I really really had to embrace the sex I enjoyed. Now I love my inner dirty minx 

Posted
As a friend once said. sex is like chicken. When it’s good, it’s good. And when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good. 😂
Posted
Honestly it's been a decade and I would rather go without the disappointment that comes from a lack of completion isn't worth the repeated disappointment
Posted
Think of our poor grandparents who couldn’t have premarital sex. What a nightmare. I’d rather have no sex because as a woman, bad sex can be really bad.
Posted
3 hours ago, AlienAngel999 said:
Think of our poor grandparents who couldn’t have premarital sex. What a nightmare. I’d rather have no sex because as a woman, bad sex can be really bad.

and as a man, i've had terrible sex where the woman was too loose or her body just wasnt a nice feel but yeah lets just blame the man for everything like society always does okay

Posted (edited)

I hear a good fu*k is a good fu*k isn't that right? Or 

Edited by Manny678
Posted

I will take up reading and wearing pjs 

Posted

No talking during sex it's dumb haha 

Posted
15 hours ago, AlienAngel999 said:

There were plenty of philanderers back then. They just called them philanderers instead of fu*k boys. 😂

Posted

Guys who cheat Is bad sex I like it when they get caught! Haha it makes me laugh 🤣😂