BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
Bad sex, even when it is bad it's still sex
Posted
Absolutely nothing. I made riles and if ya can't hang be gone. Lol
Posted
I had sex so bad I had to tell myself it didnt count to make myself feel better. Imagine trying to edge but not even getting half way close.
Posted
No sex and take care of your Own needs .. This way will be fully satisfied because you know how to get yourself to your own climax.. instead of just having terrible sex.. that’s a hard pass for Me…
Posted
37 minutes ago, QueeniePants said:
No sex and take care of your Own needs .. This way will be fully satisfied because you know how to get yourself to your own climax.. instead of just having terrible sex.. that’s a hard pass for Me…

True but it can be incredibly magical when done right and create an incredible bond with the person.

Posted
Bad sex you can really spice it up though
Posted
When I’ve had partners who was bad at sex and lame they were just bad and I cut them loose.. Sorry guys but they could never perform right even when taught how to do it lol..
Posted
I'd say no sex over bad sex. If you're not into it then it feels like going through the motions. It's just not enjoyable.
Posted
Im not really into sex I can live without very well mostly I would do it for my partner :)
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I’ll take no sex thanks. That’s infinitely preferable to sex where neither my partner or I are satisfied.
Posted
I've already had bad sex. It ain't it babes
Posted

Bad sex....because it can get better! Also it's the intimacy I crave -you can't get a cuddle from a dildo!!! Lol

Posted
8 hours ago, Lilivorydoll said:

Bad sex....because it can get better! Also it's the intimacy I crave -you can't get a cuddle from a dildo!!! Lol

When you put it that way, it kinda changes perspective

Posted (edited)

@Odin-TheAllfather; I just say it as I see it.  ....whatever form of sex your into...there is some sort of intimacy! 

Edited by Lilivorydoll
Text edit
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
No sex the disappointment that comes with bad sex isn't worth it. I couldn't do another relationship where I don't get to finish at least once a month