BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

legacy_rising
Posted
On 5/30/2023 at 2:15 PM, CarolinaCDA said:

Before my husband died, I didnā€™t have sex for 12 years because he had prostate cancer and the surgery left him unable to perform. Trust me when I tell you BAD sex is better than none at all. šŸ™„

Interestingly I was in aĀ  similar situation for about 8 years and never missed sex. We found skin on skin and cuddles very fulfilling. There were times, we would just hold one a other and cry with theĀ  sheer intensity of our love. Once I remember us, discussing all the perfect imperfections one would probably not notice if we had actually had sex as we would not have spent so long just holding each other.Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I'd go with no sex cause for as long as I've been without sex, bad sex would violently piss me off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Posted
I went a long long time without - so Iā€™ll take none over bad sex - that just makes you more unhappy!
Posted
Bad sex- maybe somewhere down the line we cld teach them new tricks lmao
Posted
Bad sex I mean it's gotta be better than no sex who would wanna live there life never having any sex at all
Posted
No sex at all
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Bad sex....they'll get better after the interview
Posted

Without hesitation, I would absolutely choose to go without. Bad sex is no fun, and that's the whole point after all šŸ˜…

Posted
No sex, what'd be the point
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Bad sex equates to incompatible chemistry and adequate (at the base minimum degree of comparability to possibly begin to consider ongoing training and activity) psychosexual and physio-sexual parity.
Posted
Just now, JayBee1K said:
Bad sex equates to incompatible chemistry and adequate (at the base minimum degree of comparability to possibly begin to consider ongoing training and activity) psychosexual and physio-sexual parity.

Therefore. No further sexual interaction ime

Posted
November 16, 2023, Lilivorydoll said:

@Odin-TheAllfather; I just say it as I see it.Ā  ....whatever form of sex your into...there is some sort of intimacy!Ā 

Surely only if you are both getting enjoyment from the act?

Posted
July 16, 2023, norwood411 said:
Bad sex you can really spice it up though

Not necessarily mate