BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
4 hours ago, blackpool334 said:
It is definitely a fair point because I was that vanilla lad a long time ago but I've concluded, life is entirely to short for people to want to be vanilla anyways haha

I think this is where most are missing the point. Even vanilla sexual relationships have kinky sex. Yet living a BDSM/kink lifestyle is not the same at all. Far from it. If as a pair you are having bad sex. Frankly. You are one half of it. Not you specifically. Only in general. Are 99.9 % of those who have commented “No sex as opposed to bad sex” such amazing sexual experts. I find it very hard to believe to be fair.

Posted
Bad sex is better than no sex... Wait can we still masturbate? If that's the case then I'll have switch, I'd rather just take care of myself then have to fake it forever
Posted
Sex is like pizza. Bad pizza is still good pizza
Posted

If sex is bad then it's on you to make it better.  There's not much you can do about no sex, so I'll take the bad sex and own it.  It's on me then to turn it into good sex.

Posted
Nope I would go without . Done the bad sex thing and would rather go without.
Posted
Bad. Feeling used can be a turn on. It’s definitely not ideal and I guess I can settle for a good relationship with my vibe.
Posted
Bad sex is better than no sex at all🇺🇸
Posted
No sex because bad sex always leaves me unsatisfied and I know how to jack off better then bad sex.
Posted
I would think it would depend on what the factor was causing the sex to be considered as bad but in most cases no sex is better than bad sex in my experience
Posted
No sex cause I still got toys and my hands 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posted
But why settle for bad sex that sucks
Posted
No sex because edging feels amazing and I'd rather do that than have bad sex.
Posted
I would rather just be solo for the fact that whatever you're thinking about is exactly what you want at that moment
Posted
I think a lot of people are not taking accountability for being part of the problem. If you are having bad sex communicate with your partner how you would like it and maybe put in a little effort yourself too instead of just whining on a forum behind their back
Posted
I hear you, X Luke... the question was so hypothetical that it left much to be assumed. Outside of kink if two people really love each other they will communicate as you say and work on making it better
Posted
Can you have bad sex of you listen to your partner? Lol honest question.
Posted
No sex , bad sex is terrible , some people have no disires and just lay like dead fish , it.wss terrible experince made me not enjoy sex for a while